PDA

View Full Version : New here from Kentucky!

Eddie_24
06-17-2012, 01:45 AM
My names Eddie, most people call me Ed. Anyways, I'm riding in a gas saver (2000 Chrysler Cirrus) it's small but I'm making due with it for now with my car audio needs. I've been into car audio since I was little growing up watching my dad do all his installs and now I've been installing for myself for over a year and a half. I'm here to learn more and take my car audio knowledge further and just chill wit some people who share my passion.

I do have a lot of money already invested in my system but I plan to invest a lot more very soon. I've been eyeing 2 12" Audioque Street Duty 2.5s, and I plan to match them up with a MTX Thunder Elite 1501D, that's my current thinking.

R34P3R
06-17-2012, 02:45 AM
Welcome. System plans look good. If it's knowledge you're looking for, be sure to stay in the tech sections and stay clear of the Thunderdome.

jirehn
06-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Glad to have you here Eddie, Welcome most in this forum Hope you can have a great time.

bgowdy31
06-17-2012, 10:41 PM
My names Eddie, most people call me Ed. Anyways, I'm riding in a gas saver (2000 Chrysler Cirrus) it's small but I'm making due with it for now with my car audio needs. I've been into car audio since I was little growing up watching my dad do all his installs and now I've been installing for myself for over a year and a half. I'm here to learn more and take my car audio knowledge further and just chill wit some people who share my passion.

I do have a lot of money already invested in my system but I plan to invest a lot more very soon. I've been eyeing 2 12" Audioque Street Duty 2.5s, and I plan to match them up with a MTX Thunder Elite 1501D, that's my current thinking.

whats and welcome... glad to see more ppl from kentucky joining....

djx1000bass
06-27-2012, 01:52 AM
If you got a lot of money in it why not have gottenn a 18 I know where to get a boss 18 for $68

jmkanek
06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
If you got a lot of money in it why not have gottenn a 18 I know where to get a boss 18 for $68

Lmao