PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 7400hd vs 8400hd

87caprice
06-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Hey guys, i was looking into purchasing either one of these decks..I see that the only difference is that the 8400hd has built in bluetooth which I WONT/NEVER ever use. Is the price difference of lets say 30 bucks worth that or is there anything else Im missing between the 2 decks?...I'm probably gonna buy one of the 2 come Monday! Thanks

JoshC
06-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Hey guys, i was looking into purchasing either one of these decks..I see that the only difference is that the 8400hd has built in bluetooth which I WONT/NEVER ever use. Is the price difference of lets say 30 bucks worth that or is there anything else Im missing between the 2 decks?...I'm probably gonna buy one of the 2 come Monday! Thanks

no the only difference is bt, other wise same exact deck. But it is worth the extra 40-50 to get the 9400, it has dual usb ports and they both will charge phones/ipods. Also has way better searching functions and mp3 functions. PLus u can hook up a 500g external hard drive to the 9400. So ******

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

no the only difference is bt, other wise same exact deck. But it is worth the extra 40-50 to get the 9400, it has dual usb ports and they both will charge phones/ipods. Also has way better searching functions and mp3 functions. PLus u can hook up a 500g external hard drive to the 9400. So ******

87caprice
06-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Thanks aot bro....I kinda figured that....well I have all my CDs on my bionic and will just use the 3.5mm jack for songs and answering the phone like I did with my other deck. Really have no use for USBs either...thanks again..7400hd it is