PDA

View Full Version : Empire Summer Slam - Tucson, AZ - 29 July

Smogden
06-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Empire Summer Slam 29 July 2012
601 North Stone Avenue
Tucson, AZ

MECA double points event
Show & Shine, SPL, Park and Pound, SQL, install, RTA, MECA Kids divisions.

Registration and Cliniques begin at 9am
Judging starts at 11am

Trophies for 1st-3rd places in all classes.

Come on out for an amazing show!

Smogden
06-10-2012, 12:07 AM
We will post the flyer as soon as the commissioner gets it up. Subzero- if you see it before me can you post it up for us?

subzero
06-10-2012, 03:24 AM
We will post the flyer as soon as the commissioner gets it up. Subzero- if you see it before me can you post it up for us?

Yea, If I catch it. no problem.

520reaudiosx15s
06-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Empire Summer Slam 29 July 2012
601 North Stone Avenue
Tucson, AZ

MECA double points event
Show & Shine, SPL, Park and Pound, SQL, install, RTA, MECA Kids divisions.

Registration and Cliniques begin at 9am
Judging starts at 11am

Trophies for 1st-3rd places in all classes.

Come on out for an amazing show!

I'm going to this one for sure HYFR !!! :awesome:

Smogden
06-10-2012, 04:25 PM
I have the event up on Facebook as well. I'm going to try and update everywhere I can. We haven't had a show in Tucson since the IFO. I did really good at that show. Hopefully I do as well at this one. Maybe I can talk to my buddy into blowing out another windshield. Lol.
Team W4S will have some serious vehicles out here! Hopefully we get a good showing from Team Hit List and team Bass Drop. I believe Vegas style is going to try and bring a few vehicles down.

520reaudiosx15s
06-10-2012, 07:12 PM
I have the event up on Facebook as well. I'm going to try and update everywhere I can. We haven't had a show in Tucson since the IFO. I did really good at that show. Hopefully I do as well at this one. Maybe I can talk to my buddy into blowing out another windshield. Lol.
Team W4S will have some serious vehicles out here! Hopefully we get a good showing from Team Hit List and team Bass Drop. I believe Vegas style is going to try and bring a few vehicles down.

Nice. Which team are you with ?

Smogden
06-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm with W4S (wired 4 Sound)
We are doing pretty good. Our guys are putting up great numbers plus binging home some nice hardware. (spring break nationals best of best of show) great group of guys. Our youngest team member just turned 5 yrs old. Lol.

520reaudiosx15s
06-14-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm with W4S (wired 4 Sound)
We are doing pretty good. Our guys are putting up great numbers plus binging home some nice hardware. (spring break nationals best of best of show) great group of guys. Our youngest team member just turned 5 yrs old. Lol.

Right on. For Some reason I thought W4S was located in Phx ! I would love to go to sbn I bet it was fun.