PDA

View Full Version : Skar Audio Trade In Program!

SkarAudio
05-20-2012, 09:29 PM
We are bringing back our trade in program that we initially had right when we started the VVX woofer line awhile back, due to its popularity.

Here is how it works..

1) Email kevinSkarAudio.com (me) with what you are looking to trade for Skar Audio products. This must be a working product and we only accept amplifiers at this time. Again, we only accept amplifiers and nothing else for trade in. (No speakers, computers, subwoofers, phones, etc :p!)

2) Once you email me with the product you have to trade I will send you a quote for what we are willing to give you on credit for your new skar purchase. We always make extremely fair offers as I have dealt with many used amplifiers across all brands in the previous trade in program we did. They will be a determined from a combination of eBay resale value and forum resale value (generally we try to give you the advantage by picking the higher value. Once we email you this offer, you have 48 hours to decide if you would like to accept. We do not negotiate this value we offer, so please do not ask. If you accept, you are responsible for shipping the amplifier to us in working condition. We will test it within 24hours of it arriving at our facility and then the credit becomes available to use on new Skar Audio products (Anything in stock, it does not just have to be an amplifier - it can be a woofer, speakers, etc).*

3) Once the credit becomes available, you already know the value and can determine whether or not there will be a cash balance remaining to be paid for the item you want. if there is, at the time you place your order this difference must be paid in cash reflecting the MAP price of the skar product you want.*

Note - We will ship all products you buy from us for free, however you are responsible for getting the item to us. This is a great program and many customers have come to love it, so don't miss out! We take the pain out of selling your used equipment to upgrade! Please also note that credit's can only be applied to brand new skar audio products and not b-stock, etc.

-Kevin
kevinSkarAudio.com

Mitch86
05-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Ah man..you had to do this as soon as I finally got rid of my extra amps! Great idea though! Wish you would trade subs. skar subs for other skar subs atleast. :D

07denali
05-20-2012, 09:45 PM
I've been asking about this for a month now. I sold my RF amp and just upgraded to a bigger RF. Would have loved to try skar amp too. Good luck

pinoy2o9
05-20-2012, 10:55 PM
sent email.

SuperSaeYoung
05-20-2012, 10:59 PM
This sounds like a great deal! Cant wait til other equipments are trade-able

pinoy2o9
05-24-2012, 08:03 PM
havent received any response or emails yet?

pinoy2o9
05-31-2012, 12:42 AM
still no email reply back?:(

disturbed471985
06-13-2012, 09:19 AM
We are bringing back our trade in program that we initially had right when we started the VVX woofer line awhile back, due to its popularity.

Here is how it works..

1) Email kevinSkarAudio.com (me) with what you are looking to trade for Skar Audio products. This must be a working product and we only accept amplifiers at this time. Again, we only accept amplifiers and nothing else for trade in. (No speakers, computers, subwoofers, phones, etc :p!)

2) Once you email me with the product you have to trade I will send you a quote for what we are willing to give you on credit for your new skar purchase. We always make extremely fair offers as I have dealt with many used amplifiers across all brands in the previous trade in program we did. They will be a determined from a combination of eBay resale value and forum resale value (generally we try to give you the advantage by picking the higher value. Once we email you this offer, you have 48 hours to decide if you would like to accept. We do not negotiate this value we offer, so please do not ask. If you accept, you are responsible for shipping the amplifier to us in working condition. We will test it within 24hours of it arriving at our facility and then the credit becomes available to use on new Skar Audio products (Anything in stock, it does not just have to be an amplifier - it can be a woofer, speakers, etc).*

3) Once the credit becomes available, you already know the value and can determine whether or not there will be a cash balance remaining to be paid for the item you want. if there is, at the time you place your order this difference must be paid in cash reflecting the MAP price of the skar product you want.*

Note - We will ship all products you buy from us for free, however you are responsible for getting the item to us. This is a great program and many customers have come to love it, so don't miss out! We take the pain out of selling your used equipment to upgrade! Please also note that credit's can only be applied to brand new skar audio products and not b-stock, etc.

-Kevin
kevinSkarAudio.com

This still going on??? Let me know..

SkarAudio
06-13-2012, 11:01 AM

Yep - email us with what you are looking to trade.

SkarAudio
06-13-2012, 11:02 AM

Yep - email us with what you are looking to trade.

hispls
06-13-2012, 11:11 AM
That's a really cool idea. Used to be a local shop that did a trade-in program and I know I used it a couple times to upgrade.

SkarAudio
06-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Please email me again with your trade ins if you haven't gotten a response as of today - I just finally got all caught up on emails!

Keeper
06-20-2012, 02:02 PM
I emailed you guys, but I havent gotten anything back from you guys for a couple of days..

disturbed471985
06-26-2012, 07:32 AM
I am in the middle of the trade program right now my amp and money is in Kevins hands.. Now I wait till the 30th to get my sk-2500 sent out. Great program so far but its not over yet so I will update.

SkarAudio
06-26-2012, 10:24 AM
I emailed you guys, but I havent gotten anything back from you guys for a couple of days..

Please try again or PM us on here - we are all caught up on emails.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

I am in the middle of the trade program right now my amp and money is in Kevins hands.. Now I wait till the 20th to get my sk-2500 sent out. Great program so far but its not over yet so I will update.

Yep - you're all set once the 2500.1's arrive =)

Below20hzonly
06-26-2012, 10:41 AM
good idea man

Here is how it works..

-Kevin
kevinSkarAudio.com

rfmayhem
06-26-2012, 12:01 PM
very cool program what do you do with the trade ins

disturbed471985
06-27-2012, 04:38 AM

check the classy he sells them. Great program for the broke people wanting to upgrade..

SuperSaeYoung
06-27-2012, 06:35 AM

If I was in SkarAudio position I would study the designs and technology of the amps that are traded in.

SkarAudio
06-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Bump!

disturbed471985
06-30-2012, 04:50 AM
Good deal here guys.... Now wheres my sk2500........ Oh the wait... Legit program so use it guys.

SkarAudio
09-07-2012, 11:40 AM
We have cut back tremendously because of how busy we are with the trade ins, but are still looking for trades on bigger amplifiers such as big mono block class D's

Truman
11-23-2012, 07:28 PM
We have cut back tremendously because of how busy we are with the trade ins, but are still looking for trades on bigger amplifiers such as big mono block class D's

PM me for details.