View Full Version : Virginia Roll call.

CAT MAN
05-16-2012, 09:38 PM
murph
CAT MAN

is this all of va? lulz

caewen
05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
I used to live in Norfolk. Also used to go up to Front royal with a buddy, to fish and stuff. Pretty country up there.

murph
05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
rebelfromva We got a few more

rebelfromva
05-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Ideal concepts too. A few others from Richmond too but we are the most active

Falcons
05-16-2012, 10:27 PM
im from new york

ideal concepts
05-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Yep. Not as many as there used to be here in the common wealth

CAT MAN
05-17-2012, 11:55 PM
who is ready for the meca show in collinsville?

murph
05-17-2012, 11:58 PM
who is ready for the meca show in collinsville?

Not me for sure now. I will be ready soon for shows though.

ideal concepts
05-18-2012, 12:00 AM
not me. Selling my amp and subs to team mate. Then I need to find more gear for another budget build. Cant afford the good stuff lol. Like to see what i can do for cheap

SourDeez
05-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Who the fuq cares

CAT MAN
05-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Who the fuq cares

you joining my fan club too? aww thanks bro

SourDeez
05-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Virginia is homo

NoLoud4U
05-18-2012, 01:55 PM
If I can get stuff finished up at the house tonight I'll make it to Cville

CAT MAN
05-18-2012, 02:02 PM
If I can get stuff finished up at the house tonight I'll make it to Cville
you better. i want to hear the dc's

littledane
05-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Im in VA as well.....just not very active.

CAT MAN
05-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Im in VA as well.....just not very active.get active

lorilee8284
05-20-2012, 09:10 PM
i am up in Covington ,VA alot visiting family, i live in FL though.

goingdef
05-20-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm in norfolk VA

littledane
05-21-2012, 07:59 PM
I was fairly active with MECA in 2007. i was as3 state champion then. Got out of car sterio for a while but im back in it now.

dirtysouth31
06-09-2012, 06:31 PM
im in vabeach

t-scene
06-13-2012, 01:16 PM
I im in VA.
What events are around Im just now getting back in to car audio.

NoLoud4U
06-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Richmond 30 June. Ill get a link

NoLoud4U
http://www.facebook.com/events/249400321831005/

Flex68
I am in VA, as well, just up the interstate from ^ the new dude ^

t-scene
06-13-2012, 01:24 PM
I am in VA, as well, just up the interstate from ^ the new dude ^
Cool deal man!

SAZCLASSD
06-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Im in VA as well.....just not very active.

X2.....kinda got bigger priorities at the moment. Maybe will get back into it soon.....

NoLoud4U
06-19-2012, 01:18 PM

NoLoud4U
06-19-2012, 02:20 PM

ramos
06-19-2012, 02:43 PM
I am in VA , and have been active in the car audio scene before most of you were born. I just don't care for a few people and the way they handle their shows.

SAZCLASSD
06-20-2012, 12:24 PM
I am in VA , and have been active in the car audio scene before most of you were born. I just don't care for a few people and the way they handle their shows.

well you don't have to go to those peoples shows. There are plenty of other shows and comps around VA. Plus, if you really like car audio then it really shouldn't matter who is hosting it.

ramos
06-21-2012, 10:47 AM
well you don't have to go to those peoples shows. There are plenty of other shows and comps around VA. Plus, if you really like car audio then it really shouldn't matter who is hosting it.

I should support an organization that shows extreme bias? No thanks. I do go to shows, I just don't compete. I go to see friends. I don't feel the need to stroke my ego by buying trophies. I have plenty of those collecting dust in my garage :)

SAZCLASSD
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
I should support an organization that shows extreme bias? No thanks. I do go to shows, I just don't compete. I go to see friends. I don't feel the need to stroke my ego by buying trophies. I have plenty of those collecting dust in my garage :)

A Term Lab meter isnt bias.....dont know what comp you would have gone to. You must not attend very many comps around the Richmond area because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't win in a truck class. Car class is always up for grabs, but trucks and suvs....different story. Sounds like your ego is already too big. Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.

ramos
06-21-2012, 12:40 PM
A Term Lab meter isnt bias.....dont know what comp you would have gone to. You must not attend very many comps around the Richmond area because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't win in a truck class. Car class is always up for grabs, but trucks and suvs....different story. Sounds like your ego is already too big. Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.

why you getting hostile? Your simple mind seems to think SPL is the only form of caraudio competition. Guess what sparky, audio comps started out SQ..... Now point out one post in the entire history of the interwebz where I said a single thing about a Termlab being biased.....I'll wait for a few years while you search for this...............................

but if you want to go toe to toe I'm all for it. I'll pay for your SQ entry fee and you pay my spl. Winner is decided by the point difference. Hope you can do a 200+

Freaking kids these days....you know there was a world before you were born.

SAZCLASSD
06-21-2012, 12:57 PM
why you getting hostile? Your simple mind seems to think SPL is the only form of caraudio competition. Guess what sparky, audio comps started out SQ..... Now point out one post in the entire history of the interwebz where I said a single thing about a Termlab being biased.....I'll wait for a few years while you search for this...............................

but if you want to go toe to toe I'm all for it. I'll pay for your SQ entry fee and you pay my spl. Winner is decided by the point difference. Hope you can do a 200+

Freaking kids these days....you know there was a world before you were born.

ok there was a world before you were born . The points you try to make dont make any sense. All i think about is SPL???? I got a fiberglassed wall painted like my truck so i wanted it to look good. Got four 8" selenium w4p woofers in each door and 4 selenium st350 super tweeters in each door. Got a sundown 100.2 wired to each door. Theres my SQ......and got a sh*t load of power with all my amps and subs....thats for my SPL. I think thats a lil more than just SPL, think you need to step back in line and think before you say anything else. I may only be 24, but pretty sure you aint got nearly even close to what I have when you were my age pops.

ramos
06-21-2012, 01:01 PM
ok there was a world before you were born . The points you try to make dont make any sense. All i think about is SPL???? I got a fiberglassed wall painted like my truck so i wanted it to look good. Got four 8" selenium w4p woofers in each door and 4 selenium st350 super tweeters in each door. Got a sundown 100.2 wired to each door. Theres my SQ......and got a sh*t load of power with all my amps and subs....thats for my SPL. I think thats a lil more than just SPL, think you need to step back in line and think before you say anything else. I may only be 24, but pretty sure you aint got nearly even close to what I have when you were my age pops.

lol yep just like I thought.

SAZCLASSD
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
i think your little saying underneath your username says it all. You are definately still learning...guess it will have to be the hard way....

NoLoud4U
06-21-2012, 01:14 PM

I hope you dont think anything you mentioned has anything to do with SQ.

SAZCLASSD
06-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I hope you dont think anything you mentioned has anything to do with SQ.

i hope by you posting this doesnt make you feel important.

NoLoud4U
06-21-2012, 01:21 PM
i hope by you posting this doesnt make you feel important.

Its cool. I dont need 6 15s to make my shlong bigger.

SAZCLASSD
06-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Its cool. I dont need 6 15s to make my shlong bigger.

yea i think your 2 LITTLE 12s suit you just fine :-)

ramos
06-21-2012, 01:25 PM
i think your little saying underneath your username says it all. You are definately still learning...guess it will have to be the hard way....

lol you should probably go do some more research in this and other audio forums.

NoLoud4U
06-21-2012, 01:26 PM
yea i think your 2 LITTLE 12s suit you just fine :-)

Im just messing with you kid. calm down and pull the stick out your ***.

JayDubb757
06-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.

New guy from Hampton. Whats up VA?

Hey SAZ, I was thinking of attending that show.
Will you pay for me to go up against you and your pals?
I don't even want the trophy, just want to get my new setup metered.
I have an suv with 2 little twelves.

NoLoud4U
06-21-2012, 03:22 PM

Come out June 30th. Flyer is a few post up. Going to be some nice setups there

JayDubb757
06-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Come out June 30th. Flyer is a few post up. Going to be some nice setups there

If SAZ pays-I'm there.
I think they got a show @ AudioOne in Newport News on August 5th-11am-5pm
I just ordered a 220a Tenney alt--probably won't be in by either show.

Hey DC, you the guy with those 3 DC 12's on craigslist?

NoLoud4U
06-21-2012, 09:21 PM
If SAZ pays-I'm there.

No but I might know who it is. There are a few of us running DC around here.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

If SAZ pays-I'm there.

Those AO shows are a joke. They charge a lot and it's a old audio control meter

NoLoud4U
06-21-2012, 09:42 PM
B
If SAZ pays-I'm there.

I just seen that CL post. The two with the blue dust caps use to be mine

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 12:11 AM

read my 1st post in this thread. I really don't compete like i used to anymore. My truck will not be at that show.....its gettin a few new additions in the setup, but nothin special. The classes are broken down so you wouldn't be in my class anyways......the guy you will prolly go up against is brandon. He has 2 15s in his blazer and hits a 155 on the TL. If you just want to get metered go to a local shop. I'm pretty sure they shuld have a meter.

jmkanek
06-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Sup my fellow Virginians. what show is this we speak of

JayDubb757
06-22-2012, 12:59 AM

read my 1st post in this thread. I really don't compete like i used to anymore. My truck will not be at that show.....its gettin a few new additions in the setup, but nothin special. The classes are broken down so you wouldn't be in my class anyways......the guy you will prolly go up against is brandon. He has 2 15s in his blazer and hits a 155 on the TL. If you just want to get metered go to a local shop. I'm pretty sure they shuld have a meter.

Nah, it just sounded like you were paying for competition against you or your homies.
I'm sure you and your buddies would take the trophy, but I'll drive up there to save 10 bucks getting metered.
I'm not really into the build a fart box to meter high.
But, like you said to ramos "Sounds like your ego is already too big."

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Nah, it just sounded like you were paying for competition against you or your homies.
I'm sure you and your buddies would take the trophy, but I'll drive up there to save 10 bucks getting metered.

you have to pay 20 bucks i think to get metered at this show, plus the gas you wuld pay to get there. It's your money tho so go rite ahead and attend if you want to. As far as my "ego" I have gone up and down the east coast competing in comps. just after a while it gets kinda old. I'm throwing away money i feel like. I spend all this money on audio equiptment and hotels to stay at and all this stuff just to win a little trophy. Just gets old to me after about 8 years of constant money spending. Got more important things to spend my money on right now. There will be plenty of people at that show you can go against. Good luck!

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 12:42 PM
you have to pay 20 bucks i think to get metered at this show, plus the gas you wuld pay to get there. It's your money tho so go rite ahead and attend if you want to. As far as my "ego" I have gone up and down the east coast competing in comps. just after a while it gets kinda old. I'm throwing away money i feel like. I spend all this money on audio equiptment and hotels to stay at and all this stuff just to win a little trophy. Just gets old to me after about 8 years of constant money spending. Got more important things to spend my money on right now. There will be plenty of people at that show you can go against. Good luck!

They really made it hard for people. Last time the classes where split up more. But he wont be in Brandons class.

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 12:43 PM

There is a termlab on Little creek. Low low audio.

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 12:49 PM
They really made it hard for people. Last time the classes where split up more. But he wont be in Brandons class.

yea idk i dont really go to any shows like i used to...i think the classes need to be broken down even more than they already are. I see your running DC stuff. you on Team trauma setters?

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 12:52 PM
yea idk i dont really go to any shows like i used to...i think the classes need to be broken down even more than they already are. I see your running DC stuff. you on Team trauma setters?

No just Team DC...

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
o ok gotcha. one of my friends had that bronco II at the last show. had 4 ab 500.1s and 4 orion 15s.....dont know if you saw him or not. Trauma setters is a good group of guys tho, but TDH is a different story. I'm sure they will all be there

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 12:59 PM
o ok gotcha. one of my friends had that bronco II at the last show. had 4 ab 500.1s and 4 orion 15s.....dont know if you saw him or not. Trauma setters is a good group of guys tho, but TDH is a different story. I'm sure they will all be there

The Bronco that looked like it just came out of a barn? TDH will be there. TS are some good guys.

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 01:04 PM
yea you know, the bronco that took 1st place. Last time he checked it was called a "bass comp" show has nothing do to with how it sounds.

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 01:06 PM
yea you know, the bronco that took 1st place. Last time he checked it was called a "bass comp" show has nothing do to with how it sounds.

It was crazy watching the pine neddles bounce off it when it burped. Hes going to have some competition this time

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 01:09 PM
he wont be there, took his subs out and everything so. Hope sum1 outside of TDH wins....

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 01:12 PM
he wont be there, took his subs out and everything so. Hope sum1 outside of TDH wins....

If Ty brings his Hummer up it will be close. Its not a burp build but its pretty **** loud. If not I think its going to TDH

SAZCLASSD
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
yea....i dont even kno what numbers any of them are hitting.

JayDubb757
06-22-2012, 06:15 PM
There is a termlab on Little creek. Low low audio.

Any shows on that side of the water?

JayDubb757
06-22-2012, 06:19 PM
If Ty brings his Hummer up it will be close. Its not a burp build but its pretty **** loud. If not I think its going to TDH

I seen his build log and a couple vids over on ROE, Looks loud but he'd be no comp SAZ's 6 Nightshades.
Is he still running American Bass?

NoLoud4U
06-22-2012, 07:31 PM
Any shows on that side of the water?

Just audio one

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I seen his build log and a couple vids over on ROE, Looks loud but he'd be no comp SAZ's 6 Nightshades.
Is he still running American Bass?

Nope he is running nightshades. Two AQ10s

Loudmp5
06-22-2012, 07:53 PM
im in vabeach

just wanted to say i love the sig. lol

dirtysouth31
06-23-2012, 07:34 PM
just wanted to say i love the sig. lol

yeah thought it said alot lol

InVaLiD.
07-07-2012, 10:40 AM
you better. i want to hear the dc's

I will be moving to Ruckersville in August

justice66
07-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Im here in virgina as well. Stationed in Norfolk.

NoLoud4U
07-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Im here in virgina as well. Stationed in Norfolk.

VAW-126 here

justice66
07-07-2012, 08:27 PM
VAW-126 here

USS George H W Bush here

NoLoud4U
07-07-2012, 08:59 PM
USS George H W Bush here

Oh your sucking

justice66
07-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Oh your sucking

Yeah it kinda ***** but i've had worse commands.

NoLoud4U
07-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah it kinda ***** but i've had worse commands.

I'm at a pretty good one now.

dirtysouth31
07-14-2012, 08:05 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/529127_419154914804118_1152256364_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/483979_419530874766522_1511805112_n.jpg

CAT MAN
07-14-2012, 08:24 AM
fu don

UhOh Spaghetioz
10-21-2012, 02:22 AM
Va here :)

rebelfromva
10-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Va here :)

Where at

sleazebagger
10-21-2012, 02:34 AM