PDA

View Full Version : Massive Audio CK6 V's FS

ace_800
05-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, but in excellent shape. Been in my rear doors since October. I believe I have the box with all the seperate tweeter mounts, they are currently coax mounted. I've been pushing them with the Massive NX5 since install. Still have about 1-2 months left of warranty.

Price:

150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:
Sry, no pics atm as they are still installed and in use.

Popwarhomie
05-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Very interested but want pics.

How did you like them? Why you getting rid of them?

ace_800
05-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Going to take a few days to get pics if you really want them. They are in perfect condition though, went from the box to doors. No scuffs or anything on surrounds.

I like them, the mids are clean and have pretty good bass response. Tweeters are not harsh at all, I'm looking at going active with another set and just get a lower end set for the rear doors. Actually will probably have another set from my fronts for sale once these go and I get another set of something.

Popwarhomie
05-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Okay. Yes very interested. Wasn't looking to buy right now but I can't find them any where else.

ace_800
05-16-2012, 08:30 PM
PM me when your looking to buy. I can pull them today or tomorrow.

Popwarhomie
05-16-2012, 11:52 PM
No rush man. I really need to upgrade all wiring but I keep running into deals like this:crap:.... Things I really want but don't need right now. Just like my 120.4 I just bought... If someone else wants them go ahead. If you still have them when Im ready then its meant to be lol.

How do they compare to your Kicker KS comps? Ive had them in my truck for years and thought the tweeter was really harsh.

Thanks

ace_800
05-16-2012, 11:58 PM
No rush man. I really need to upgrade all wiring but I keep running into deals like this:crap:.... Things I really want but don't need right now. Just like my 120.4 I just bought... If someone else wants them go ahead. If you still have them when Im ready then its meant to be lol.

How do they compare to your Kicker KS comps? Ive had them in my truck for years and thought the tweeter was really harsh.

Thanks

I like them better than the kickers, though you need to have a clean amp on them. Running a dirty amp makes them sound muffled.

ace_800
05-18-2012, 02:36 PM
bump