PDA

View Full Version : KANATECHS Stereo Install Kit For 2006, 2007, 2008 Mazda6 Double Din TBXE-T006

kramer_212
05-15-2012, 11:21 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/aretho212/2012-05-15_10-35-29_709.jpg
I bought this kit for my 2008 mazda 6 only to find out that it dosn't work with manual climate controls. i never powered it up I had everything installed on the kit except the climate controls because they wouldn't fit, but the kit is technically still new.

All items are still in the kit including manual wiring harness all lights/bars, and mounts(everything that comes in the kit originally)

Changes from Factory Equipment:
This kit is compatible with the factory DVD navigation system but the TV function is disabled. (TV function on the aftermarket car navigation system should work fine.) The system sounds from the factory navigation system may be disabled.
Audio functions on the information display in the center console become disabled.
The interior lighting dimming function no longer functions.
Automatic sound Level Control (ALC) becomes disabled.
Since the factory hazard switch is unable to be relocated, this kit includes a new alternative hazard switch.
There are new, additional displays on the information panel in the center console when using this kit. (See picture above)
The air conditioning control buttons and the hazard switch are continuously illuminated whenever the ACC is on. The dimming function (DIMMER) becomes disabled.
Installation Notes:
Occasionally vehicle antenna cables are too short, antenna extension cables are available from most reputable car audio installation stores.
For installation, the factory heater control unit, hazard lamp switch, etc. need to be detached and reassembled on the panel included in this kit.
Car AV equipment with a front panel size of over 172mm in width and 100mm in height cannot be installed due to clearance issues.
Car AV equipment up to 172 mm in length may be installed. However, some equipment may be incompatible due to the position of wire connections on the back of the unit causing space conflicts behind the stereo.
This kit will NOT work in cars with manual climate control.We have no intention to develop a kit for manual climate control cars.

price $320 shipped.......$420 to get it from corksport or KANATECHS

kramer_212
05-16-2012, 12:03 PM
bump

kramer_212
05-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Burmp

kramer_212
05-25-2012, 10:36 AM
bump price drop $290 shipped.

kramer_212
05-26-2012, 06:26 PM