PDA

View Full Version : Glad to find this place :)

Turtl3Sh3ll
05-05-2012, 09:26 PM
JJ's my name. Got into car audio thru my best friends older brother 'bout mid 90's but couldn't afford anything at that time plus didn't have a car yet; too young too drive. My 2nd home was the car audio shops and car meets. When I did get a car and audio gear; mostly Orion (still made in USA on gear)

Got into car performance and motorcycle track days and been away from the audio scene for a bit (both car and home)...back again now.

Is there a thread for old school amps? Would like more detailed info on Orion HCCA/NT/XTR - Models and specs, photos a plus, I should've kept all my brochures...argh and PPI art series - Repair and maintenance info, (repainting w/ screening where to go or how to do)

I also do upholstery

audiobaun
05-05-2012, 09:32 PM
you can try-ampguts.com....or just google up that particular amp,and lastly..contact the maker/orion/ect. and that is a start,also check or run a thread on diyma.com,as ive had good luck there,and several collectors

jirehn
05-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Well if you really love car audio this is a great place for you, Welcome most in this forum.

Imtjnotu
05-07-2012, 02:27 AM
if ur gonna be here learn to seach before u post a thread....any noob questions you have, have been answered a million times before

also make sure u have thick skin and learn not to take peoples shiit talking seriously...

murph
05-07-2012, 02:39 AM
We can hook you up with 2 12inchers :naughty: