PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Box Sale!

LoneRanger
03-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Because I'm sharing a forum with SI and they're shipping the new mag 15's, I figured I'd cut everyone a break on boxes for nick's beautiful subs....

So!

My magnum 15" box is currently on sale for $120 + shipping ($30 off original price) and the magnum 12" box is going for $100 + shipping ($20 off original price)

All you have to do is email me or fill out the quote request and mention this thread.

SALE ENDS THURSDAY MARCH 25th, 2004!

magic_wizard
03-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Is that information in your sig correct? On your webpage, there is a t instead of a g in your AIM and email address. The reason I ask is that I sent an email regarding a quote you gave for a sealed box for 2 magnums, but haven't received a reply. If it's bc you're busy, I'll just wait, but I didn't know if it was bc the address is wrong. Thanks.

LoneRanger
03-23-2004, 09:55 AM
sorry bout that. fill out the quote request again and i'll get back with you asap. sometimes when i send out replies, they don't get delivered because of mistyped email addresses and such.

cjj2d
03-23-2004, 11:46 AM
you cut a sale on one that will house two 12" D2s?

LoneRanger
03-26-2004, 04:06 AM
I was wondering if your sale was still goin on?I am planning on using it for my xxx 15.just tell me when your ready to build so I can paypal you the money.

ready to build whenever you send the cash.

[email protected] for paypal
or

Gnome Audio
1674 Salem Rd
Wellston OH 45692

for money orders. please make money order out to donn ballenger.

Your inbox was full, so i'm just posting the reply here....free bump for me :D