PDA

View Full Version : *Ahem*

Erisior
04-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Well, I am new to the whole Car Audio aspect and I decided to find a forum chocked full of real people and their knowledge on the stuff and try to figure out a great way to get started in this area since I am interested in learning more about it and actually adding some kick to my car's sound output. :) I might have a few noobish questions that need answered but all in all I'll probably just lurk around and absorb the information I find. I hope to meet a couple of people that'll help me out and thanks for welcoming me into the forum. I'm eager to get started!

sobe3yourself.
04-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome! And I wish everyone that came here was like you and didnt think they know more than anyone on here.

audiobaun
04-30-2012, 01:03 AM
always welcome to have new people with input,and ideas..welcome,hope to learn a bit as well:)

Erisior
04-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Well, I know absolutely nothing on the topic lmao. I installed a couple of 6 x 9 Kicker speakers in the back of my Protege and want to put some subs and an amp but have no idea where to start. >.< So I need to research it. Thank you for welcoming me though!

ssteele18
04-30-2012, 01:08 AM
Well you made the right choice. Welcome.:)