PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still doing enclosure designs for a small fee/free?

miker
04-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Are there any reputable people still doing enclosure designs for a small fee or for free? Many people have in the past but i have been gone a while.

Thanks!

TheUnderFighter
04-28-2012, 03:42 PM
Buck is like 5 dollars I believe.

Fi_
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm decent done over 20 box builds and installs... If you give me maximum dimensions of space usable/subwoofer type/power provided and of course whether you want SPL or SQ, Daily or SPL.

I'll do one for free just send me a PM with the information I listed.

Imtjnotu
04-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Don't trust jbinn

Fi_
04-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Don't trust jbinn

Haha too funny still butthurt scrub? Also you might want to say "don't trust ProductofSound." Since I'm sure he has no idea who the hell Jbinn is.

05trailblazer
04-28-2012, 04:41 PM
i think OP is better designing he's own enclosure

Fi_
04-28-2012, 04:44 PM
i think OP is better designing he's own enclosure

What information backs this theory up? Clearly the butthurt have been clouded with improper judgement. all of my boxes have done what I've wanted and then some and its not like im charging for designs lol, but if you think hes better off than go ahead OP. These guys are just mad I trolled the sh1t out of them and they lost.

brodeisel
04-28-2012, 04:45 PM
I would rather have Buck or Kangaroux . Jbinn (ProductOfSound) just dont listen to.

Fi_
04-28-2012, 04:48 PM
I would rather have Buck or Kangaroux . Jbinn (ProductOfSound) just dont listen to.

Too bad I know as much if not more than Kangaroux about enclosure design/building and he will admit it lol.

05trailblazer
04-28-2012, 05:19 PM
What information backs this theory up? Clearly the butthurt have been clouded with improper judgement. all of my boxes have done what I've wanted and then some and its not like im charging for designs lol, but if you think hes better off than go ahead OP. These guys are just mad I trolled the sh1t out of them and they lost.

an uneducated troll that is.

Fi_
04-28-2012, 05:20 PM
an uneducated troll that is.

Education is not something you should speak highly of my friend.

05trailblazer
04-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Education is not something you should speak highly of my friend.

as far as i remember i never established a friendship with you... anyways OP hit up Moble Enclosurs

Fi_
04-28-2012, 05:29 PM
as far as i remember i never established a friendship with you... anyways OP hit up MOBleEnclosurs

Well lets just consider that a friendly statement from me then. :D

Moble Enclosurs
04-28-2012, 09:47 PM
First off, you are not going to grab any good attention or requests with an unprofessional attitude. That is for anyone. There is a lot of competition out there in our field but those who do not prove to compare or shite on anyone else's accomplishments are those that I would trust first. Those that feel threatened are the ones that are constantly either trying to improve for the sake of being better than anyone else or have no care to improve.
Based on that, should give you a good idea of who to deal with and not. First thing to ask a designer is, "What do you think about this person(designer other than you)?" And see what they say about them. If it is negative, check out the reason they feel that way. Usually, and especially in the forums, there will be a consistency to that biased opinion and prove its relevance.
That would be my answer to the OP on this. Do some research, and ask questions to others and other designers about the one of interest when you get names and see what they say. If they say good things, then kewl. If not, find a relavence of why they have bad things to say about them, either due to high prices, bad attitude, etc. Anything.
Then you can get a better idea of who to work with or not, because asking a general question like this in this forum will yield quite a few of us to pin our focus on getting you to go with us, lol. For your benefit and our own. :D
Hope that helps in a decision.

For my own personal recommendation, I know DonH, Buck, Ram, Prorabbit, and myself are the ones I know of that are professional at what we do and try to give you what you look for. I personally do this as my only income at the moment due to the need to concentrate on everyone that comes to me with enough focus to get a good design finished in a timely manner with things considered.

VisceralSound
04-28-2012, 09:54 PM
First off, you are not going to grab any good attention or requests with an unprofessional attitude. That is for anyone. There is a lot of competition out there in our field but those who do not prove to compare or shite on anyone else's accomplishments are those that I would trust first. Those that feel threatened are the ones that are constantly either trying to improve for the sake of being better than anyone else or have no care to improve.
Based on that, should give you a good idea of who to deal with and not. First thing to ask a designer is, "What do you think about this person(designer other than you)?" And see what they say about them. If it is negative, check out the reason they feel that way. Usually, and especially in the forums, there will be a consistency to that biased opinion and prove its relevance.
That would be my answer to the OP on this. Do some research, and ask questions to others and other designers about the one of interest when you get names and see what they say. If they say good things, then kewl. If not, find a relavence of why they have bad things to say about them, either due to high prices, bad attitude, etc. Anything.
Then you can get a better idea of who to work with or not, because asking a general question like this in this forum will yield quite a few of us to pin our focus on getting you to go with us, lol. For your benefit and our own. :D
Hope that helps in a decision.

For my own personal recommendation, I know DonH, Buck, Ram, Prorabbit, and myself are the ones I know of that are professional at what we do and try to give you what you look for. I personally do this as my only income at the moment due to the need to concentrate on everyone that comes to me with enough focus to get a good design finished in a timely manner with things considered.

Only guy I trust but the others in bold are all good designers

Buck
04-28-2012, 10:39 PM
:wave:

5 dollar, not getting caught up in whatever's going on in this thread.

jeremyg1
04-30-2012, 09:36 AM
:wave:

5 dollar, not getting caught up in whatever's going on in this thread.

^^^good guy here

resonate
04-30-2012, 10:21 AM
^^^good guy here

EDIT: Cedar Rapids, I got it.

Do you have pictures of some of your work?

pro-rabbit
04-30-2012, 10:35 AM
EDIT: Cedar Rapids, I got it.

Do you have pictures of some of your work?

There are some pictures in his vendor section of some builds for clients.

Here is the link.. JG Construction (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/jg-construction/)

jeremyg1
04-30-2012, 10:37 AM
There are some pictures in his vendor section of some builds for clients.

Here is the link.. JG Construction (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/jg-construction/)

thank you sir.

pro-rabbit
04-30-2012, 10:39 AM
thank you sir.

No problem, glad to help..but I noticed he was already posting over there before even I posted that link..lol...