PDA

View Full Version : IBP Bass CD's are BACK!

ibpbassllc
04-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Just wanted to let you guys and girls know, we have brought back all the remaining, surviving inventory of the ORIGINAL IBP Bass CD's out of storage! There are allot of closed threads about "what happened to IBP" on here so I cannot comment on them.

Basically, back in 2005, hurricanes ripped through south Florida and destroyed the original IBP Bass warehouse and most all the contents. Everything was dissolved and the remaining inventory was sold and basically stored. There was a website for a very short while but no one monitored it so that is why you all were having a hard time purchasing.

Now, we have started organizing this remaining inventory and took the website down for revamping. When it is back online by the end of April, it will have ALL the original CD's and artwork. As a bonus, it will also feature a few second sample of EVERY SONG! This will be the most comprehensive and organized selection that has ever existed-due to fan demand.

Most of the CD's will be immediately available, and the remaining ones will trickle in over the next few months. We are posting updates on our FB page (find us at ibpbasscd) And you already know the website ibpbass dot com.

If there is enough demand here, and you all want us to, we would absolutely enjoy becoming a sponsor. We are also reaching back out to other car audio retailers to start putting these back into local stores! What do you guys think?

pr-festiva
04-21-2012, 09:05 AM
is there going to be any new stuff coming out? or just selling off the old stuff?

ciaonzo
04-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Very cool, I need to replace some of these worn out discs!

ibpbassllc
04-25-2012, 11:39 PM
is there going to be any new stuff coming out? or just selling off the old stuff?

We're gonna just put the good old stuff back out there for now. There has been a resurging demand over the last year or two for the old school Miami Bass songs from the 80s and 90s. But, we'll see how it goes. The international demand overseas is what has been the most surprising!

Website is up (they are still working on some issues-mainly marking what is available for sale right now and what is not). The response on facebook and the website over the last few days has been great. Let the party RE-begin!

ALL4SPL
05-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Curious if your site is up and working, I believe I have everything IBP ever published but would be nice to double check to add to my already large bass cd collection.

ibpbassllc
05-09-2012, 08:21 PM
YES! Site is fully revamped, up, and running! We have filled over 100 backorders on just Bass from the Krypt this week alone. We also put together some great deals on some of the lesser-known titles in the collection. We want there to be something for EVERYONE'S budget.

Check out the MP3 samples when you click on each CD. Lots of positive feedback on that feature. You will be flooded with memories of the 90's. There is some really cool old school stuff on there. What do you all think?

IBP Bass (http://www.IBPBASS.com)

keep_hope_alive
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
sweet.

i want to get with my producer/recording engineer friend to make some drum-n-bass bass CD's. something for competitors.