PDA

View Full Version : Two15 inch Massive Audio Rebels brand new not even broke in yet for$400.

34masap
04-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
Comes with dual ported box paid over $100 dollars for.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything brand new and never abused.

Price:
$400.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ship through ups.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Joseph7195
04-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Hi! Welcome to CA.COM. Those are some nice subs you got there, and I hope you the best with your sale. But there are a couple rules that need to be adhered to with each and every transaction. This is a list of them for you:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/502033-classified-rules.html

It's not really that hard to sell here at Ca.Com, just take a little time to edit your post to include some of the necessities, like picture with username (not generic picture) this is to help members know you actually have possesion of the equipment. A little bit more infomation (like specs) coupld help members decide to purchase from you, and maybe a link to feedback from another source(maybe ebay or another audio forum) I hope you the best with your sale!