PDA

View Full Version : stl_314 = poor seller

Flex68
04-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Dude had two batteries listed <a href="http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/537113-2-batteries.html">here</a> and I PM'd him about the Odyssey PC1500DT.
We negotiated a price of $130 shipped, but he indicated that he did not want to do PayPal.
Asked for a Money Order, but said he would be willing to ship first.

Deal "closed" weekend of 4/6 and he said he would ship first thing Monday, 4/9.

He PM'd me then and said he had failed to send, but would ship next day, Tuesday, 4/10.

I PM'd on Wednesday, 4/11 to ask for Tracking Number....no response.

PM'd again on 4/13....no response.

He was on the Forum both times, and has been on several times since then posting to threads. Today is 4/17 and I have never yet heard back from him.

Not trustworthy!

silvercookie
04-17-2012, 11:29 AM
you didnt lose anything and neither did he. Maybe he changed his mind.

No need for this thread. it happens all the time.

Flex68
04-17-2012, 11:36 AM
The post was detailed, and self-explantory....no need for your comments, gnome

Bettr n' Revrse
04-17-2012, 11:40 AM
you didnt lose anything and neither did he. Maybe he changed his mind.

No need for this thread. it happens all the time.

Then he should have responded and said he changed his mind not agreed to a deal then never reply again...

silvercookie
04-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Then he should have responded and said he changed his mind not agreed to a deal then never reply again...

regardless, it happens all the time.

He didnt send money, just be happy he didnt get scammed.

brodeisel
04-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Fvcks with it dude.

NutHugger
04-17-2012, 11:49 AM
STL should have sent pm, but he did not scam. Buyer is butthurt. /thread

sacsking916
04-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Not out money, not scammed, point of thread is? Thanks for letting people know he's slow at shipping.

jco1385
04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
he didn't get scammed or ripped off but it's still shady as ****

:fyi:

Bettr n' Revrse
04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
regardless, it happens all the time.

He didnt send money, just be happy he didnt get scammed.

Very true just not a very good way of doing business... Or not doing business I suppose lol

silvercookie
04-17-2012, 11:58 AM
i hate these notification things.

Flex68
04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
STL should have sent pm, but he did not scam. Buyer is butthurt. /thread

Thus the fact that the thread title did not include the word "scam" and the post detailed exactly what transpired.
Buyer got a better deal on a much better battery, as well, so there is no butthurt.

Just letting the rest of the Forum know my experience with him.
The comments being made by a few are superfluous, but continue to show your ignorance however you desire.....I'm sure you're not surprising anyone in so doing.

Flex68
04-17-2012, 12:01 PM
he didn't get scammed or ripped off but it's still shady as ****

^^^^ This

NutHugger
04-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Thus the fact that the thread title did not include the word "scam" and the post detailed exactly what transpired.
Buyer got a better deal on a much better battery, as well, so there is no butthurt.

Just letting the rest of the Forum know my experience with him.
The comments being made by a few are superfluous, but continue to show your ignorance however you desire.....I'm sure you're not surprising anyone in so doing.

I suppose I'm ignorant only of what I have exhibited ignorance of. Please explain what I have ignored.

stl_314
04-17-2012, 05:25 PM
I should have sent you a msg BUT I gave you my cell number and told you I do not get on here much. You could have called before making this thread.

Flex68
04-18-2012, 01:19 AM
I should have sent you a msg BUT I gave you my cell number and told you I do not get on here much. You could have called before making this thread.

Bullshit, and bullshit !
You were "on here" after I sent both PM's. In fact, the final time you got on immediately afterwards, were on for nearly 2 hours, and posted to other's threads....and totally ignored my PM.

imho, ur a sorryazz or a prick, and definitely sketchy as hell, and this thread was deserved.

Now others who consider purchasing from you will know what to expect.

(BTW, its nice how you offer no explanation why you didn't follow-through on your committment, lmao)

infamous_e46
04-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Dood now youre really not getting a batt so chill the fvck out u want some dekas ?

Flex68
04-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Lol.
I got a C&D on the way, so its all good.

iirc, I looked at your Dekas but they wouldn't fit in my midget-sized battery box.
(Still kicking myself in the azz for not jumping on ur welding cable)
Thanks tho.

stl_314
04-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Tbh I did not check my pm's as ive got a million notifications were I was mentioned in a thread so I quite checking. Your batt was $65 to ship and I could not afford it that day. Kinda forgot about it after that. But I did not scam you, you had my number since day 1 and never called.

And if you woild like to check my fb (idk if u r on my friends or not on their) you would see my daughter was born on the 6th so ive been occupied.

murph
04-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Tbh I did not check my pm's as ive got a million notifications were I was mentioned in a thread so I quite checking. Your batt was $65 to ship and I could not afford it that day. Kinda forgot about it after that. But I did not scam you, you had my number since day 1 and never called.

And if you woild like to check my fb (idk if u r on my friends or not on their) you would see my daughter was born on the 6th so ive been occupied.

Completely agree with you on this, the thread is kind of ridiculous. Thanks to the mention wars he never checked his pm's no money lost no foul. Clean rep.

stl_314
04-18-2012, 02:10 AM
Thnx murph but I did not msg him so I will admit I was wrong for that, but I was the one who said I would ship first to begin with so that he felt comfortable in not being scammed. I just think he could of called before making this thread as everyone else ive delt with will vouch I was a+

brooklynjoy2008
04-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Congrats on ur daughter.

stl_314
04-18-2012, 02:33 AM
Ty brooklyn