View Full Version : 1st Timer
Just wanted to stop by and say hello.
This seems like the "de facto" community on car electronics, so I've decided to create an account and be part of the forums.
I don't have much experience with car electronics, and I've only performed 1 installation so far (DVD on a 2010 Corolla).
04-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Check for area events at New England SPL Home (http://www.newenglandspl.com)
04-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Bettr n' Revrse
04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the site... You will learn fast here...
04-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Why So Cereal?
04-17-2012, 11:43 AM
04-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Hi there welcome most in this forum, Glad to have you here, Nice to meet you.
04-18-2012, 07:40 AM
04-18-2012, 09:37 AM
...You will learn fast here...
need to start adding a disclaimer to this^^^....you will learn fast here....if you don't get butthurt over stupid sh!!t and you have a sense of humor.
I have learned a lot from the guys on here but that is because i don't get butthurt over jack@ss comments...you will get them but keep in mind about 65% of those comments are in fun ignore the other 35% and you will be all set.
Welcome to the forum man.
04-18-2012, 09:46 AM
w4lcome 2 days f0r some fun