PDA

View Full Version : New member, having problems

KliqueOC
04-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Hello, I got out of the car audio game a couple years ago and haven't logged onto the forums. I tried to log in today and my e-mail address wasn't recognized. I was OC*SS on here before.

Anyway, I am in the market to buy some audio, and when browsing the classifieds and clicking on a topic, the topic comes up for a quick second, then I am redirected to another website. Are newbs not allowed to look in the classifieds, or am I having a unique problem??

Exist_ential
04-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Hello, I got out of the car audio game a couple years ago and haven't logged onto the forums. I tried to log in today and my e-mail address wasn't recognized. I was OC*SS on here before.

Anyway, I am in the market to buy some audio, and when browsing the classifieds and clicking on a topic, the topic comes up for a quick second, then I am redirected to another website. Are newbs not allowed to look in the classifieds, or am I having a unique problem??

there is currently an issue with the site.if you are using chrome or firefox add the noscript or notscript extensions