PDA

View Full Version : argent audio where you at?

murph
03-28-2012, 07:25 PM
I bought 20ft of 12gauge stinger hpm from Argent Audio last Wednesday. After I paid no response since for shipping. I either want my money back or it shipped express.

I have bought from him before and it arrived 2-3 says after I ordered.

assassin1840
03-28-2012, 07:35 PM
give him time, i have bought multiple times and never had a problem and its only been a week i wouldnt be surprised you have not gotten it yet, wait a few days.

murph
03-28-2012, 07:37 PM
give him time, i have bought multiple times and never had a problem and its only been a week i wouldnt be surprised you have not gotten it yet, wait a few days.

I would have assumed that he would have at least responded to a message since. Hopefully he responds soon I really need to get this soon.

assassin1840
03-28-2012, 07:57 PM
I would have assumed that he would have at least responded to a message since. Hopefully he responds soon I really need to get this soon.

he has never gave me an update once for all my items that i have got from him. for me it took about a week or so to get you gotta remember hes from cali and your from va. im from michigan and it took at least a week, i would say if you were like in the next state but ur on the opposite side. just wait a little bit more im more than sure its going to get there.

jockhater2
03-28-2012, 08:01 PM
I will send him a text and see what is up.

murph
03-28-2012, 08:31 PM
he has never gave me an update once for all my items that i have got from him. for me it took about a week or so to get you gotta remember hes from cali and your from va. im from michigan and it took at least a week, i would say if you were like in the next state but ur on the opposite side. just wait a little bit more im more than sure its going to get there.

Even when you asked for tracking numbers or if he could give you an update? I always ask for an update if it seems to be taking longer than expected.

mylows10
03-28-2012, 08:45 PM
i talked to him last week ,he's been really busy lately . try hitting him up on the forum here in the am ,around 7 pst

assassin1840
03-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Even when you asked for tracking numbers or if he could give you an update? I always ask for an update if it seems to be taking longer than expected.
i never asked but hes busy. i would be shocked if you got it in a week. the earliest he could ship is thursday so thats giving him less than a week to get there, hes on the oppisite side. u also got some wire and im guessing he got the cheapest delivery as he could... i would wait till saterday or monday before calling him out wondering whats taking so long .

murph
03-28-2012, 08:49 PM
i talked to him last week ,he's been really busy lately . try hitting him up on the forum here in the am ,around 7 pst

honestly I just don't want him to forget about my order it was a private order. I probably should have just bought the wire off the site.

Morals
03-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Ive ordered from him 5 or 6 times and usually takes 2 or 3 days to get it shipped.

kramer_212
03-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Waiting on my latest order to, not worried though

Argent Audio
03-29-2012, 03:31 AM
Hey, sorry have been super busy and not feeling well.

Your orders have all been shipped. I have been having issues extracting tracking numbers from my shipping program to upload into PayPal.

Andrew

murph
03-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey, sorry have been super busy and not feeling well.

Your orders have all been shipped. I have been having issues extracting tracking numbers from my shipping program to upload into PayPal.

Andrew

it's cool just got your package today I new you would have been busy just wanted an update. Thanks for responding though.

sobe3yourself.
03-29-2012, 06:39 PM
ive ordered from him before and it took me over a week to get. and im also in cali. seems like a really busy guy, but he comes through and has good prices.

murph
03-29-2012, 08:29 PM
ive ordered from him before and it took me over a week to get. and im also in cali. seems like a really busy guy, but he comes through and has good prices.

for sure I ordered from him before also but it was probably the fastest shipping from cali I have ever had last time. New at this point in the audio season he had to be busy was just somewhat concerned on order status. Will buy from him again.