PDA

View Full Version : review of the music > everything wristband

Falcons
03-21-2012, 11:13 PM
i recently acquired one of the "music > everything" wristbands from Stephen. i just put it on and i already know that this is a top quality wristband by the feel. it resembles the rubber from the "i <3 ******* wristbands, although it seems to be a little different. overall, it is very comfortable, and it is definately worth the five bucks. there isnt much to say since it is just a wristband, however it is all i expected and more. for a mere 5 dollars, if you like bass, go out and by one if you have the extra cash and like wristbands.

Mr.meyhem
03-21-2012, 11:28 PM
i recently acquired one of the "music > everything" wristbands from Stephen. i just put it on and i already know that this is a top quality wristband by the feel. it resembles the rubber from the "i <3 ******* wristbands, although it seems to be a little different. overall, it is very comfortable, and it is definately worth the five bucks. there isnt much to say since it is just a wristband, however it is all i expected and more. for a mere 5 dollars, if you like bass, go out and by one if you have the extra cash and like wristbands.

same with my oa one. they are great quality. mine has taken a lot of abuse but doesn't show it. have gotten wood glue, caulk, saw dust, maybe some bleach and other cleaners on it. and i wear it at work and all the time. great quality.

Falcons
03-21-2012, 11:41 PM
yeah im pretty big in to wristbands. glad i brought this one into my collection.

Mr.meyhem
03-22-2012, 01:42 AM
yeah im pretty big in to wristbands. glad i brought this one into my collection.

I'm just starting out lol

MisterDeadeye
03-22-2012, 01:55 AM
I just wish it didn't still say bass head on the back. I'm waiting for an SQ wristband that doesn't mention bass.

CAT MAN
03-22-2012, 02:02 AM
I just wish it didn't still say bass head on the back. I'm waiting for an SQ wristband that doesn't mention bass.

or one that is less underground mainstream and offers more companies.

QuietEclipse29
03-22-2012, 02:15 AM
Wish they fit fat people wrists better. Gave my 4 away :)

MisterDeadeye
03-22-2012, 02:18 AM

I didn't get a notification for that quote wtfff. :(

g6ryder
03-22-2012, 05:39 AM

Sweet review man, :applause: Thanks! Glad your enjoy it!

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

same with my oa one. they are great quality. mine has taken a lot of abuse but doesn't show it. have gotten wood glue, caulk, saw dust, maybe some bleach and other cleaners on it. and i wear it at work and all the time. great quality.

Glad to see it's holding up man!

g6ryder
03-22-2012, 05:40 AM

SQ Will come, however within the next few weeks the shirts will be done and stocked!

g6ryder
03-22-2012, 05:42 AM

Mainstream companies are much harder to get on board as I have to go through them and get permission to use the company name/logo ect ect...