03-20-2012, 06:28 PM
2653132026531321265313222653132326531324Item(s) for Sale:
I have here a old school Crossfire CFA202 amplifier

if interested can contact me on here or
email: [email protected]
cell phone: 319-561-2023
Thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Overall condition is great. Minor scratches and paint chips. Little dirt in some of the fins, tried to clean it as best I could. Does work great. Only thing this amp needs is x3 channel screws and 1 GND screw. Other then that its great.

Price:
Im not sure on how much to sell it for im really just looking to take offers, and NO im not gonna ship this amp before recieving payment. Thats not how I work, idc if im new and never sold anything on here. I use paypal if you dont like it find a different amp. Okay so im just gonna say a price of $100 iv seen many sell for this price. But member i was just listing a price cause last time I had my old school kicker amp on here for offers, i got my a$$ chewed cause i didnt have a price.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).