View Full Version : CrossFire CFA202

03-20-2012, 06:28 PM
2653132026531321265313222653132326531324Item(s) for Sale:
I have here a old school Crossfire CFA202 amplifier

if interested can contact me on here or
email: [email protected]
cell phone: 319-561-2023

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Overall condition is great. Minor scratches and paint chips. Little dirt in some of the fins, tried to clean it as best I could. Does work great. Only thing this amp needs is x3 channel screws and 1 GND screw. Other then that its great.

Im not sure on how much to sell it for im really just looking to take offers, and NO im not gonna ship this amp before recieving payment. Thats not how I work, idc if im new and never sold anything on here. I use paypal if you dont like it find a different amp. Okay so im just gonna say a price of $100 iv seen many sell for this price. But member i was just listing a price cause last time I had my old school kicker amp on here for offers, i got my a$$ chewed cause i didnt have a price.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).