PDA

View Full Version : Winntech Scorpion Car Audio/Video Display

yodatech88
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
I work for Audio Xtreme Sound & Security in Utah, we have had our Winntech Scorpion display for a few years and are looking to change up the appearance of the store. We are interested in selling it or trading it for another display of the same value. PM me if you would like to inquire about it. I will try to post pictures of it up later today.

DARKHART
03-17-2012, 02:33 PM
ygpm

05fronty
03-17-2012, 02:39 PM
ygpm

don't bring it to ark haha

DARKHART
03-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Man I've always liked those displays and I missed a REALLY kicka*s deal on one a few years ago, so if I can get this one at the right price then my new showroom will be just that much nicer looking....at least ways to me...hehehehe

KyleBechtold
03-18-2012, 04:21 AM
Man I've always liked those displays and I missed a REALLY kicka*s deal on one a few years ago, so if I can get this one at the right price then my new showroom will be just that much nicer looking....at least ways to me...hehehehe

if you own a company these aren't expensive to make atleast not as expensive as I could see someone charging.. I imagine he wants a couple grand for it.. A little wood work + fiberglassing and you could design it to look however you want.. plus last I checked your door speakers are beside you not randomly across the dash facing you.. although that would sell more its deceiving..