PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Arizona. 1st ever post was denied under 'classified' section. Explanation?

slicey
03-17-2012, 02:02 AM
I don't know why, but I posted(tried) my 1st thread under the 'classified' section. Strangely, this is what I got when I went to post my thread. My post contained no URLs and I'm sure I didn't use any forbidden words.

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

Renzone3
03-17-2012, 02:16 AM
Welcome to the forum,and to answer your question you posted in the wrong section that's why.Classfields are for guys trying to sell their stuff.

MisterDeadeye
03-17-2012, 02:18 AM
I don't know why, but I posted(tried) my 1st thread under the 'classified' section. Strangely, this is what I got when I went to post my thread. My post contained no URLs and I'm sure I didn't use any forbidden words.

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

Weird. PM me the post you tried to make(if you copied it), and I'll try to help you.