PDA

View Full Version : Box Design for 15" Ascendant Arsenal

cyn
03-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Okay... who wants to Design me a ported daily box tuned to 30hz or a little lower and also an spl box tuned to around 40-45hz... both boxes tube ports
If you need more information pm me an I will get it to you.. Also tomorrow I will not be on during the day and might be late before I get back home so if you msg me tomorrow expect a late reply.

Car: 2003 Chevy Impala
Space to work with.. Height 17" , Depth 24" , Width 36"

Daily box I want the Sub facing into the Trunk with the Port facing into the cabin... unless i can fit a 4th order on that 15" in the trunk within them specs

Spl Box.. - do the magic touch on this thing..

I don't need the whole 3d imaging stuff. Just need the cut sheet.. PM some prices..
No I don't need it built.. I can do that myself

Moble Enclosurs
03-13-2012, 11:41 PM
I can do a design for you for 19.99 for basic info, but for spl based applications, I do recommend getting a full one done for 34.99 if you are interested. Those are my prices. I do not have to send the model to you, but if you need a cutsheet, usually it takes modeling to obtain an accurate one. Unless someone uses a program to do it for them, which I would not recommend. Just a thought. :D. a lot of times, you get what you pay for.