PDA

View Full Version : audiopipe txx be15 box build

av83
03-09-2012, 02:29 AM
this is my first box build and i'm going ported. i need all the help i can get. i'm using an audiopipe txx be15 that will be powered by an audiopipe apsm1500. just got them both delivered this week. i'm not impressed with the box "design" that came with the sub manual, so i'm turning to all of you that can/will assist me. thank you for any help... believe me, it will be appreciated! dying to cut into this sheet of mdf, lol.

av83
03-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Should I really make my box twice as big as the manufacturer recommends? I've been reading some stuff online and I've found that mentioned a couple times. If this is true would 4 to 4.5 cubic feet be good? I was thinking, maybe, a box that is 20" w, 16" h, and 30" d... with a slot port that is 3" w, 14.5" h, and 20.57"d. the last number came from a calculator to get me tuned to 33hz. i'm a noob, so those may very well be garbage numbers, but i have to start somewhere. I'd like a box with a small face, that's deep, to keep my trunk functional. I want it loud and low, but i don't want sloppy bass either.

disturbed471985
03-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Should I really make my box twice as big as the manufacturer recommends? I've been reading some stuff online and I've found that mentioned a couple times. If this is true would 4 to 4.5 cubic feet be good? I was thinking, maybe, a box that is 20" w, 16" h, and 30" d... with a slot port that is 3" w, 14.5" h, and 20.57"d. the last number came from a calculator to get me tuned to 33hz. i'm a noob, so those may very well be garbage numbers, but i have to start somewhere. I'd like a box with a small face, that's deep, to keep my trunk functional. I want it loud and low, but i don't want sloppy bass either.

Stop guessing and pay one of the box builders on this site to create u a design.. Rabbit, Ram, DonH, Moble, etc. When it comes down to it why waste all the money on equipment and not spend the few bucks extra to get the correct design..