PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Contacts transfer to a JVC?

munizfire
03-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey guys! As you can see, I'm new here but to car audio as well. Last week I bought a head unit (JVC KW-R900BT) thinking that my stock Pathfinder one had gone dead (no sound coming out, and a few technicians told me that the stock unit in Pathfinders around those years tend to be problematic). Thing is it ended up being that the speaker cables were broken:banghead: However, since I already ordered it, and it has Bluetooth and USB and aux, I decided to install it myself. I think I did ok :P

Now, my question is, HOW can I transfer my contacts from my iPhone (4s if it's any help) to my JVC unit? I understand it has to be via Bluetooth? Save a brother! LOL

oh, and INB4 someone telling me that my head unit hasn't come out to the market yet (an JVC employee told me that today...)

Imtjnotu
03-06-2012, 04:22 PM
i installed a similar jvc unit in my dads car 2 weeks ago not sure which one but after setting up the bluetooth on the phone and connecting it you had to go into the unit select contects then look at the phone and it said would u allow the headunit access to the contacts....

he has an android phone tho

munizfire
03-06-2012, 09:28 PM
That's not my case :(

No one else?

munizfire
03-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Bump