PDA

View Full Version : Neewb

slowboy0
03-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey Gang.

My name is Ryan. I was into car audio pretty heavy in the late 80,s through the mid 2000's. I use to run old Rockford equipment.

I have been dabbling here and there with this stuff, nothing too major. I am in the works of putting the pieces together to put something nice in my dually.

About me... I am into vintage gas pumps... I have a website that sells original gas pump parts. I am a moderator on the gas pumps largest forum Old Gas Station Collectibles - Primarily Petroliana (http://www.oldgas.com), have been for about 10 years. I have a high 9 second small block powered 70 camaro and a 130 mph plus blown SBC powered jet boat that runs on E-85.

I own and operate my own auto body shop and live in northern MN. I am married and have two english bulldogs. I really enjoy this forum and plan to stick around for awhile.

jirehn
03-05-2012, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Ryan, Hope you will have a great time staying here.

Bettr n' Revrse
03-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Welcome... Dont take anything too serious around here we screw around a lot lol

matt_bennett05
03-05-2012, 03:40 AM
Hey Gang.

My name is Ryan. I was into car audio pretty heavy in the late 80,s through the mid 2000's. I use to run old Rockford equipment.

I have been dabbling here and there with this stuff, nothing too major. I am in the works of putting the pieces together to put something nice in my dually.

About me... I am into vintage gas pumps... I have a website that sells original gas pump parts. I am a moderator on the gas pumps largest forum Old Gas Station Collectibles - Primarily Petroliana (http://www.oldgas.com), have been for about 10 years. I have a high 9 second small block powered 70 camaro and a 130 mph plus blown SBC powered jet boat that runs on E-85.

I own and operate my own auto body shop and live in northern MN. I am married and have two english bulldogs. I really enjoy this forum and plan to stick around for awhile.

We got FOUR! Old man, old lady, their daughter, and her boyfriend. The old man is going on 13 years old now (NO JOKE!) but I think he won't make it until summer time :( . ***** cause I've pretty much grown up with him and it's hit home pretty hard. I want a little blue or tan French Bulldog next.

But, welcome to CA.COM. And you will have douche nozzles mixed into the crowd just be forewarned like Bett'r said.

slowboy0
03-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Welcome... Dont take anything too serious around here we screw around a lot lol

Dont worry... I am a member of the yellow bullet...... If you can survive there, you can probably survive anything. LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Bettr n' Revrse
03-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Dont worry... I am a member of the yellow bullet...... If you can survive there, you can probably survive anything. LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

There are a lot of people that say that hahaha