PDA

View Full Version : Measuring depth behind seat

Pearson
02-15-2012, 01:46 PM
This may be a dumb question, but how do ya'll go about measuring how much depth you have? I'm not asking about a square box, more of a slanted design. The box is going behind the rear seat of a 2002 nissan frontier and I haven't been able to figure out how to accurately measure the depth at the bottom or top.

I'm thinking of making a cardboard replica of the box and see how that works but idk. I don't have the tools or else i'd try and make the box out of mdf but I can't. I don't want to pay $150 for a box that may not fit in my truck or one that won't use all the available space that's back there

Pearson
02-15-2012, 11:25 PM
No one has any ideas?

brandinooooo
02-15-2012, 11:27 PM
Stupid answer but with a tape measure?? What exactly are you having trouble with? No tools to measure or just difficult to get into the area to measure it?

Pearson
02-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Stupid answer but with a tape measure?? What exactly are you having trouble with? No tools to measure or just difficult to get into the area to measure it?

Ha Ha I used a tape measure. I'm having difficulty measuring depth behind my rear seat. I can't fit my hand between the rear panel and the back of the cab. I have small hands and it's not going to work. :crap:

brandinooooo
02-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Does it have a plastic panel you can possibly remove? Don't know any other way I can help besides that.