PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse CD7200 Feedback thread Variable-->Flex68

Jew-Bagel
02-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Sold an Eclipse CD7200 and the IPC 106 Ipod dock. Prompt paypal payment and overall good transaction.

Flex68
02-12-2012, 05:37 PM
I was the Buyer of this head unit + iPod adaptor. Unfortunately, time and circumstances have conspired against me to prevent my even being able to bench-test the unit so that I can leave official iTrader feedback on the transaction. I can, however, say this:

The bundle was priced fairly; it was shipped quickly after payment was made, and I was given a Tracking Number; it was packaged well; the Sellerís communication---- before, during, and after the sale---- has been very good; and, I see no obvious issues with anything missing or damaged.
The Seller informed me about the Lock CD being in the unit, and how to power up the unit to enable unlocking and release of the CD.

I hope to bench-test the head unit soon, and look forward to getting it installed after I have gotten the rest of the stuff for my upgrade.

I donít expect to have any issues from the items in this purchase and wouldnít hesitate to do business with Jew-Bagel again in the future.