PDA

View Full Version : Sub and encloser ???

shadow
02-12-2012, 12:58 AM
Looking for advise on sub ... SQL
The enclosure would have to be close to
Width 62" , Height 17.5" , Depth at top 3"
Depth at bottom 7.5 "
Reg Cab Chevy 93' bucket seats .
Been thinking on the Dayton Ho's." Read these like ported" Do I have enough room for ported???
I have two 10" CVR's in store bought sealed box's right now . just not what I'm looking for.
My front stage will be HSK 165's .
Just got my doors deaden yesterday. Will be getting more for back wall and floor. Who knew 50' of deadner would only do two doors... lol > I thought it might do one layer on back wall...
Thx for your time and advise.
Shadow...

shadow
02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Bump for help....

Moble Enclosurs
02-13-2012, 04:56 AM
It seems you would have enough room, but won't know for sure unless they were modeled. I can look into what recommended volumes they work best in for you if you send me a pm. You have to also consider the mounting depth. Will it fit in the angle from 3 to 7.5 inches? I can check that as well. Can't do it now because I am at work:D but send me a pm to remind me.

shadow
02-13-2012, 11:09 AM
It seems you would have enough room, but won't know for sure unless they were modeled. I can look into what recommended volumes they work best in for you if you send me a pm. You have to also consider the mounting depth. Will it fit in the angle from 3 to 7.5 inches? I can check that as well. Can't do it now because I am at work:D but send me a pm to remind me.

PM'ed Thx!!!