PDA

View Full Version : 40 y/o in GA getting back into car audio after 15 year break

haugbucs
02-09-2012, 07:24 PM
As a kid/young adult, i had put "systems" in a few cars. Now I'm older and am looking to put a high quality system in my Civic Si. Lots of guys referred my to this forum for info and advice and so far so good. I prefer simple systems with high quality components over lots of cheap stuff. Any advice on a good installer in south Georgia(Albany) or Tallahassee area?

Louisiana_CRX
02-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Find quality old school pieces and do a build in that...most of the brands you use to know if not all have been bought out and are total crap...use quality American made amps and you won't go wrong....

skitzafit
02-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Welcome to caraudio.com

Kangaroux
02-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Find quality old school pieces and do a build in that...most of the brands you use to know if not all have been bought out and are total crap...use quality American made amps and you won't go wrong....

This. I highly advise you to consult someone on the forum before making any purchases, because there are have been multiple instances were people like yourself think something is good but turns out to be trash. For example, Sony used to be a very reputable company but now they are in the dumps.

Why So Cereal?
02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm in Albany GA :) welcome