PDA

View Full Version : dont buy or trade with audiovillej now Ryshooo

jfrost89
02-01-2012, 01:12 AM
I traded this guy some subs and I received them just fine then he also has an amp and 50ft spools of wire I wanted... Then I bought the amp and wire using paypal but he asked me to do it as a gift cuz he said it would charge
him 60$ so I did it that way cuz I figured if he sent me 1000$ worth of subs, a 500$ amp he would def send but he didnt and now im out 500$ and I want to destroy him. Hes lucky he doesnt live in FLA

infamous_e46
02-01-2012, 01:23 AM
**** lets see the excuse this time

jsluss17
02-01-2012, 01:27 AM
wheres he live? i'll f*ck his *** for you

what

carlosg_313
02-01-2012, 01:30 AM
**** lets see the excuse this time

so he's a known scammer i see.....

audiobaun
02-01-2012, 01:35 AM
:ban:Thats some sorry a s s bs.I wished there was some type of mediator of fund/item trans action point for buying and selling.It may be only way to stop the scamming bs!!May cost a little more for shipping/funding, but its about the only thing I can think of to stop this kind of crap.Im sorry to hear that this has happened,I wish this on no one,especially within these hard economic times.:censored: Fvck!!!!!!!!:rage:

cyn
02-01-2012, 01:46 AM
:ban:Thats some sorry a s s bs.I wished there was some type of mediator of fund/item trans action point for buying and selling.It may be only way to stop the scamming bs!!May cost a little more for shipping/funding, but its about the only thing I can think of to stop this kind of crap.Im sorry to hear that this has happened,I wish this on no one,especially within these hard economic times.:censored: Fvck!!!!!!!!:rage:

its called not using paypal gift system... they started taking a fee out of gifts so no use to use them anymore.. pay the 3% extra and be safe

audiobaun
02-01-2012, 01:47 AM
its called not using paypal gift system... they started taking a fee out of gifts so no use to use them anymore.. pay the 3% extra and be safe
Very true

QuietEclipse29
02-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Dam sorry to hear that bro. Didn't he mess up on other transactions before? Not 100% just asking.

wone
02-01-2012, 04:26 AM
***** man he should come in here and clear some stuff up

disturbed471985
02-01-2012, 04:45 AM
***** man he should come in here and clear some stuff up

He will but first he must get his excuse figured out... $500 is the kinda change I would make a drive for...

P.S if you bought from him before and had any kinda issue its ur bad this time... But on the bright side you should now have his name, add, etc.... Post them up..

jfrost89
02-04-2012, 11:52 AM
He will but first he must get his excuse figured out... $500 is the kinda change I would make a drive for...

P.S if you bought from him before and had any kinda issue its ur bad this time... But on the bright side you should now have his name, add, etc.... Post them up..

I would make a drive but he lives in NY and im in FL it would cost me more than the amp. Everytime I talk to him hes like I already sent it but he wont give me a transaction number to see for myself but if I ever go on vacation in NY it will be ome of my stops!

psychoacoustics
02-04-2012, 12:00 PM
hmmm i just dealt with him

vile was helping me out i got some boxes delivered yesterday but haven't checked out what he sent yet ill get back on this thread after i open them and see what i got from who

he is about 3 hours from me but i know he (vile) was in the hospital for a few days with some pretty bad issues might be a reason why there was some confusion ? just giving the benefit of the doubt

i hate to see people get taken but i hate to see people get accused when they arent at fault so ill stay neutral and get back here asap !

good luck

pickup1
02-04-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm sure there are some members here that live in Ny that would be happy to go see him!

stevew007
02-04-2012, 12:15 PM
the wire he was selling that he said was in a flood well he was charging $100 for a roll and buying crap from ebay for $50 a roll and having it drop shipped.
he also tried to pull some crap with me but it was not going to happen either.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/533874-guy-named-ryshooo-here.html
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/533304-ville-audio-j-now-ryshooo-not-sure-about-guy.html
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/525991-spools-50-fott-1-0-ofc.html

I even got a picture of the wire he sent another member and its the same crap that sells for $50 on ebay and he paid $100 per roll plus shipping.
If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck well it must be a duck right?

jfrost89
02-04-2012, 12:21 PM
hmmm i just dealt with him

vile was helping me out i got some boxes delivered yesterday but haven't checked out what he sent yet ill get back on this thread after i open them and see what i got from who

he is about 3 hours from me but i know he (vile) was in the hospital for a few days with some pretty bad issues might be a reason why there was some confusion ? just giving the benefit of the doubt

i hate to see people get taken but i hate to see people get accused when they arent at fault so ill stay neutral and get back here asap !

good luck

He told me he was in the hospital with MS issues but he told me he had his gf send my amp and wire. Then a week later I said something to him cuz everyday it was im going to ship tomorrow and he never did then after that he said I already recieved it according to the transaction number but he wont give it to me.

jfrost89
02-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm sure there are some members here that live in Ny that would be happy to go see him!

I wish I lived there I would go take every piece of audio equipment he owns.

psychoacoustics
02-05-2012, 12:28 AM
i got the amp i purchased as promised im gonna test it tomorrow