PDA

View Full Version : 75 Buck Truck Update!! BLOWTHROUGH COMING!!

Bassin Buick
01-31-2012, 07:24 AM
Well , problems have taken over my life recently but i'm hoping to have this built in time for SBN.

Heres the rundown of the planned build , as always my object is to be as BAWLSY and possible for the smallest amount of cash possible.

Sony Mobile ES HU 5.5 volt RCA's (AWESOME)
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/b5564931.jpg

JBL GTX47 4 Way Crossover (14 channel)
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/dd4e9fe5.jpg

Soundstream Rub1.2500
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/c8b51839.jpg

PSI/RD Audio Alpha 15D2
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/6a957776.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/cdb89e9c.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/c83d2436.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/5b3d03d7.jpg

The enclosure is being modified now , It was originally built for two 12's , but i'm gonna rebuild the baffle to accommodate the single 15. Its 2 cubes sealed , 3.5-4.5 cubes ported depending on the size/tune of port i choose. Double 3/4" birch , double baffled too. Port area is 100 SQ IN but a lot of people are telling me thats too much. Port will be interchangeable so who cares if they are correct . HAHAHAHA

Also , i'm gonna mount the deck in the area where the factory AC controls are , and then in the vent/stock HU area i'm gonna fiberglass a droid tablet in , it'll connect to the HU via the unilink aux adapter off fleabay

I have no clue what i'm gonna do for mids/highs/full range amplification yet. So many great cheap options (i stick to pro drivers , car drivers are just too dang quiet) , american bass , audiopipe , power acoustk , selenium , eminence , and of course the new crescendo pro audio drivers are all excellent choices , so i'm just gonna get whatever is on sale. And a buttload of them too. I'm thinking a pair of 8's glassed into the doors , and midrange / tweeters glassed into the A pillars on axis.

I basically am only lacking mids/tweets/full range amps/wiring. Gonna be running single 1000CA under the hood and two 100AH werker AGM's

And in all actuality , i may fill my doors and pillars up with buyout speakers from parts express or madisound.

Original owner of the sub/amp was putting up high 40's on the termlab. I'm expecting way better numbers than his car though.

Bassin Buick
01-31-2012, 07:27 AM
BTW , sub is reconed to handle 3K Daily. Flatwound coils , coooling channels machined into the basket , double stiff spiders. It will get ruthless.

Bettr n' Revrse
01-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Very nice!

kramer_212
01-31-2012, 08:47 AM
Im jelly of the jbl

Bassin Buick
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Im jelly of the jbl:evil laugh:

sacsking916
01-31-2012, 04:00 PM
cant wait to see this one bro.

pro-rabbit
01-31-2012, 04:05 PM
Want that sub in the trunk of a car in a "home made" enclosure?

Senior98x
02-01-2012, 04:26 AM
Can't wait to see this come together man!

winkychevelle
02-01-2012, 04:43 AM
considering the original build equipment and the new equipment throw in some of your shocking surprises you cook up and id say that the 75buck truck will be banging. did u ever get the mofo metered?

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 04:06 AM
David you are my friend a good friend too but Brandon says that rubi is his

"David, honestly I saw you as a good friend. You were extremely helpful and always willing to share advice with me. You were actually one of the reasons I enjoyed car audio as much as I did recently, always looking forward to hearing how you would pull a gem out of the mud or something. The second I heard you were in jail for the holidays I started making calls and figuring out how to get you the hell out of there as quickly as I could. That's the kind of things I do for a friend. I sent 250$ to you, without hesitation to get you out of jail for the holidays. Drama happened with your brother, I get that. I told you that I wasn't gonna press you for the money too hard, just to pay it off when you can within a reasonable amount of time. I then hear your story about your friend Donald and how he owes some shady people some money. Again, without hesitation I send 50$ to him to buy his amp so he could pay off his debt without dealing with another shady person. I have honestly bent over backwards to help you and your friend out and then you go and block me on facebook and ignore my texts. Honestly man, I am REALLY hurt by this. I saw you as a good friend, and then you went and back stabbed me. I am hoping this is all a big misunderstanding, and can get figured out soon.

Best wishes,

Brandon"

Idk man kid begged me to help

Bettr n' Revrse
02-02-2012, 04:11 AM
David you are my friend a good friend too but Brandon says that rubi is his

"David, honestly I saw you as a good friend. You were extremely helpful and always willing to share advice with me. You were actually one of the reasons I enjoyed car audio as much as I did recently, always looking forward to hearing how you would pull a gem out of the mud or something. The second I heard you were in jail for the holidays I started making calls and figuring out how to get you the hell out of there as quickly as I could. That's the kind of things I do for a friend. I sent 250$ to you, without hesitation to get you out of jail for the holidays. Drama happened with your brother, I get that. I told you that I wasn't gonna press you for the money too hard, just to pay it off when you can within a reasonable amount of time. I then hear your story about your friend Donald and how he owes some shady people some money. Again, without hesitation I send 50$ to him to buy his amp so he could pay off his debt without dealing with another shady person. I have honestly bent over backwards to help you and your friend out and then you go and block me on facebook and ignore my texts. Honestly man, I am REALLY hurt by this. I saw you as a good friend, and then you went and back stabbed me. I am hoping this is all a big misunderstanding, and can get figured out soon.

Best wishes,

Brandon"

Idk man kid begged me to help

Same here......

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Im just sayin man if what Brandon says is true thats fvcked up

You guys no I love you all.......raw........idb

:sneaky:

brodeisel
02-02-2012, 04:32 AM
begged me also

Oh6AcCoRd
02-02-2012, 04:47 AM
shoots have been fired

skitzafit
02-02-2012, 04:48 AM
:ohsnap:

Bettr n' Revrse
02-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Lets not jump to any conclusions...

Oh6AcCoRd
02-02-2012, 05:06 AM

okay momma

Bettr n' Revrse
02-02-2012, 05:09 AM
okay momma

Good now STFU and go watch cartoons! lol

brodeisel
02-02-2012, 05:13 AM
cartoons nom nom.

iamamp3pimp
02-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Well , problems have taken over my life recently but i'm hoping to have this built in time for SBN.

Heres the rundown of the planned build , as always my object is to be as BAWLSY and possible for the smallest amount of cash possible.

Sony Mobile ES HU 5.5 volt RCA's (AWESOME)
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/b5564931.jpg

JBL GTX47 4 Way Crossover (14 channel)
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/dd4e9fe5.jpg

Soundstream Rub1.2500
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/c8b51839.jpg

PSI/RD Audio Alpha 15D2
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/6a957776.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/cdb89e9c.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/c83d2436.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/5b3d03d7.jpg

The enclosure is being modified now , It was originally built for two 12's , but i'm gonna rebuild the baffle to accommodate the single 15. Its 2 cubes sealed , 3.5-4.5 cubes ported depending on the size/tune of port i choose. Double 3/4" birch , double baffled too. Port area is 100 SQ IN but a lot of people are telling me thats too much. Port will be interchangeable so who cares if they are correct . HAHAHAHA

Also , i'm gonna mount the deck in the area where the factory AC controls are , and then in the vent/stock HU area i'm gonna fiberglass a droid tablet in , it'll connect to the HU via the unilink aux adapter off fleabay

I have no clue what i'm gonna do for mids/highs/full range amplification yet. So many great cheap options (i stick to pro drivers , car drivers are just too dang quiet) , american bass , audiopipe , power acoustk , selenium , eminence , and of course the new crescendo pro audio drivers are all excellent choices , so i'm just gonna get whatever is on sale. And a buttload of them too. I'm thinking a pair of 8's glassed into the doors , and midrange / tweeters glassed into the A pillars on axis.

I basically am only lacking mids/tweets/full range amps/wiring. Gonna be running single 1000CA under the hood and two 100AH werker AGM's

And in all actuality , i may fill my doors and pillars up with buyout speakers from parts express or madisound.

Original owner of the sub/amp was putting up high 40's on the termlab. I'm expecting way better numbers than his car though.

last I checked, 42.x isnt high 40's

good stuff though.

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 02:11 PM

bruh he blocked Brandon on fb after the kid did all this and sent muniez for rubi 2500

NT_Hardcore
02-02-2012, 02:18 PM
thats pretty messed up

Falcons
02-02-2012, 02:27 PM
im confused sooo..... :popcorn:

Bettr n' Revrse
02-02-2012, 02:44 PM
bruh he blocked Brandon on fb after the kid did all this and sent muniez for rubi 2500

I know but there is two sides to each story so lets hear his...

PHD - USA
02-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Actually, there are always 3 sides to a story like this. Brandon's, David's, and the truth.

sacsking916
02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
KARMA????? anyone?

Suicide Bobb
02-02-2012, 03:00 PM
To assume just makes an *** out of u and me. Let's wait to hear what David says, I'm sure he has his reasons. I have plenty of reasons to not trust Brandon in a situation like this, and plenty of reasons to trust David, so we'll see!

brodeisel
02-02-2012, 03:08 PM
I hope this all works out find. I trust both of these guys and i would hope neither of them would do something like this. We just need davids reason's.

Bassin Buick
02-02-2012, 03:30 PM
i'm in phatbois trunk. i'll clear my ******* name later. y'all are stupid if you beiieve that ****. HAHAHA I'm, as legit as they come

Bassin Buick
02-02-2012, 03:31 PM
workkin on my homeys **** for free right now. how stand up is that?

Suicide Bobb
02-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Yall lay off his balls for a minute now, ya hear?

Bettr n' Revrse
02-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Wasnt accusing man just throwing it out there we have all heard it from him... Continue with the build log and lets take this else where though...

Suicide Bobb
02-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm sure you guys know my reasons for not trusting Brandon (Mechman incident). Here's just one reason why I trust David...We were going to do a trade, and despite me telling him not to, the ****** INSISTED on sending me his ED amp as a placeholder until he could send me the other amp he was getting. Totally unnecessary, and would have cost him extra on his part. Among other things, that's just one reason.

Bassin Buick
02-02-2012, 03:50 PM

good stuff though. you should here it now. i put it back in his car so we could hit some shows. I have been running it freeair on 30 watts in one hour shots. its killing his car on 1500 watts.

Bassin Buick
02-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm sure you guys know my reasons for not trusting Brandon (Mechman incident). Here's just one reason why I trust David...We were going to do a trade, and despite me telling him not to, the ****** INSISTED on sending me his ED amp as a placeholder until he could send me the other amp he was getting. Totally unnecessary, and would have cost him extra on his part. Among other things, that's just one reason.yeah , said amp was promised to me by brandon actually. i gotta finish this install though. i be back on later

Suicide Bobb
02-02-2012, 03:56 PM
yeah , said amp was promised to me by brandon actually. i gotta finish this install though. i be back on later

Oh, go figure lol.

brodeisel
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Well david i just tested the earth quake. Works 100% cant wait to get it actually installed and used.

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Grown *** broke muthafuqqas scamming a kid and using old shlt as leverage fuqq this forum

Have fun with ur build Brandon funded u werent in jail u fuqqin welfare case

Fix this shlt im texting goob fuqq everyone in here

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 04:31 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429003526/callofduty/images/archive/b/b9/20100429003744!Sneaky_troll.jpg

sacsking916
02-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Grown *** broke muthafuqqas scamming a kid and using old shlt as leverage fuqq this forum

Have fun with ur build Brandon funded u werent in jail u fuqqin welfare case

Fix this shlt im texting goob fuqq everyone in here

dirty messican

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 04:38 PM
dirty messican

Dirty whatever that Gangbang creampie made

sacsking916
02-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Dirty whatever that Gangbang creampie made

at least i am brown and not pink

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 05:10 PM
at least i am brown and not pink

You are pink :naughty:

:sneaky:

OmegaBunny
02-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Both you messicants will be raw when I'm done with you!

I am not sure whats going on here for sure, but David is a good guy and I'm hoping that if he is in the wrong he makes it right.

KyleBechtold
02-02-2012, 10:11 PM

good stuff though.

I was going to say the same.. legal it did 42.x and at 42hz to top it off.. It sounded very quiet compared to when my car did 143.xx albeit mine was at 28hz lol

OmegaBunny
02-02-2012, 10:29 PM
:( Was talking to Brandon, make it right man, make it right.

brandinooooo
02-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Pics or what?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, bassinbitch is still around here after mechman? How is he not in prison having non-consentual buttseks with bubba... Kid should 'disappear'...

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Pics or what?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, bassinbitch is still around here after mechman? How is he not in prison having non-consentual buttseks with bubba... Kid should 'disappear'...

Still doesnt deserve to get punked by to grown @ss ethug government cheese eatin muthafuqqas

OmegaBunny
02-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Brandon sent me some pics and emails. I don't have Davids side of the story so I am not taking sides but since I like Brandon and David I want to get this cleared uo. Lets get this taken care of!!!

infamous_e46
02-02-2012, 10:54 PM
No shlt man David has been through some **** and I always wished him the best this is no way to create good karma

You two arent affiliated with mechman so you guys David and Dylan are in no way helping mechman you guys are just personally gaining scamming money and items

Thos build was funded with money scammed from a young man named Brandon

It is what I think until proven otherwise

skitzafit
02-02-2012, 10:59 PM
:popcorn:

brandinooooo
02-02-2012, 11:03 PM
No shlt man David has been through some **** and I always wished him the best this is no way to create good karma

You two arent affiliated with mechman so you guys David and Dylan are in no way helping mechman you guys are just personally gaining scamming money and items

Thos build was funded with money scammed from a young man named Brandon

It is what I think until proven otherwise

Karma is a bitsh...

No one deserves to be scammed. Most people atleast.

brodeisel
02-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Well the sub he got from trading the amps i sent him for his earth quake amp.

OmegaBunny
02-03-2012, 01:21 AM
I don't think he scammed people for his entire system, but there seems to be an issue maybe a miscommunication regardless I would like to see it worked out.

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 01:22 AM
man i will get you the bail money back as promised , but the way you pressured me to steal my brothers jl hd 4 channel and 9855 deck AND GIVE THEM TO YOU ON TOP OF THE SS I GOT U FOR 50 BUCKS WAS STRAIGHT FLAW!!! , and anyhow , i finally got around to testing the SS , and it nearly killed my RD , ***** DC's HARD , took that ***** to the pawnshop that fucked me over (sold me amp that instantly DC'd my RD sonance into sub heaven.

I dont have money , my life in in the shitter right now , my focus is getting my family on track , right now. **** i just installed half of this build log in phatbois car on loan because i can't afford to do it. You will eventually get the bail money back because thats just awesome of you but you shall never get your $50 or the rubi. I didnt set out to "scam" you , you really offended me. I wont do business again with you , but prolly once a month you'll see small deposits in paypal from me till i am paid $250 in full. Thanks , cuz it was a kind gesture , and shall be repaid , i'm not a ****. Now get the **** off the forum you mechman scammin bish. LOL

audiobaun
02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
:popcorn:

Figure Id join ya:popcorn:

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 01:27 AM
I don't think he scammed people for his entire system, but there seems to be an issue maybe a miscommunication regardless I would like to see it worked out.

i didnt scam anybody , i had every intention of mailing him that amp , until he started pressuring me to steal from someone. $50 mine , and the rubi is in the trash , ***** has been rebuilt 3 times by amp medics already anyhow , plus one of brodiesel's AP's went in phatbois car today and it straight slapped that SS rubi in its face , something was definetly wrong with that amp before it stopped working completely.

brodeisel
02-03-2012, 01:29 AM
man i will get you the bail money back as promised , but the way you pressured me to steal my brothers jl hd 4 channel and 9855 deck AND GIVE THEM TO YOU ON TOP OF THE SS I GOT U FOR 50 BUCKS WAS STRAIGHT FLAW!!! , and anyhow , i finally got around to testing the SS , and it nearly killed my RD , ***** DC's HARD , took that ***** to the pawnshop that fucked me over (sold me amp that instantly DC'd my RD sonance into sub heaven.

I dont have money , my life in in the shitter right now , my focus is getting my family on track , right now. **** i just installed half of this build log in phatbois car on loan because i can't afford to do it. You will eventually get the bail money back because thats just awesome of you but you shall never get your $50 or the rubi. I didnt set out to "scam" you , you really offended me. I wont do business again with you , but prolly once a month you'll see small deposits in paypal from me till i am paid $250 in full. Thanks , cuz it was a kind gesture , and shall be repaid , i'm not a ****. Now get the **** off the forum you mechman scammin bish. LOL

Alright I like both of you but im acting as a medium right now for brandon. So dont flame me i wish we could be friends right now.

Brandon,""and why does he not get the rubi? he paid the money for it?"

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Alright I like both of you but im acting as a medium right now for brandon. So dont flame me i wish we could be friends right now.

Brandon,""and why does he not get the rubi? he paid the money for it?" because i straight took that 50 bucks and threw the broken SS away (i didnt know it was broken until i went to temp install it back in phatboi's car for the weekend and it DC'd) . This ****** told me me i should steal my brothers 600 dollar amp and 9855 , and send it to him as repayemnt , on top of repairing a MMATS for free , a shredder for free , AND GETTING HIM 2500 WATTS FOR 50 BUCKS!!!!! I didnt know the amp was gonna quit at the time. He straight tried me like a punk and since i cant punch him in the mouth i'll just punch him in the wallet. But i will repay him the bail money , thats just how i am. That meant a lot to me.

itsbrandon
02-03-2012, 01:38 AM
You really want to say that I told you to steal?
Check your PMs before you try and lie......

btw, have screenshot proof I paid for the amp, that 50$ wasn't yours. Came out of my pocket.

audiobaun
02-03-2012, 01:41 AM
:slap:

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 01:45 AM
paypal says you sent a gift. **** my ****. get me perma banned , i dont give a ****. I didnt scam you , i straight jacked your ***. now go cry to mommy or daddy cuz nobody here gives a **** , well nobody on my end of the screen does.

xmakeafistx
tiem

itsbrandon
David, make things right. Not monetarily, verbally. I never told you to steal your bro's crap. I did ask for it if you did steal it, because your bro stole the 250$ to begin with that was supposed to be mine.

Now if you want to keep playing this game and saying I am the one who told you to steal...then I have no problem with posting this screenshot that I PM'd you.

itsbrandon
02-03-2012, 01:49 AM
paypal says you sent a gift. **** my ****. get me perma banned , i dont give a ****. I didnt scam you , i straight jacked your ***. now go cry to mommy or daddy cuz nobody here gives a **** , well nobody on my end of the screen does.

now that right there is sad. because even on the phone "ya man, send it as a gift and pay the fees, im an honest man and I have known donald forever. He wont **** you over, youll get the amp"

so even if it was trash you still could have sent it to me just to complete that deal.

OmegaBunny
02-03-2012, 01:49 AM

Dude thats fucked up man. I like you but thats fucked.

noob1
02-03-2012, 02:02 AM

then why are you dropping your money into caraudio still?

itsbrandon
02-03-2012, 02:03 AM

noob makes a fair point....

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:05 AM
now that right there is sad. because even on the phone "ya man, send it as a gift and pay the fees, im an honest man and I have known donald forever. He wont **** you over, youll get the amp"

so even if it was trash you still could have sent it to me just to complete that deal. yup , i said that. BEFORE YOU STRAIGHT TRIED ME LIKE A CRACKHEAD , I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF YOU GETTING THE AMP UNTIL YOU ASKED FOR OVER 1K IN EQUIPMENT AS REPAYEMNT , AND EVEN GUILTTRIPPED ME WHEN I CALLED YOU ON IT. **** OFF , as i log off. I'm tired.

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:07 AM

When have i EVER dropped money into car audio?? HELL MY LAST BUILD WAS BUILT AROUND BROKEN EQUIPMENT I REPAIRED OR **** NOBODY WANTED. MY ENTIRE BUICK BUILD COST LESS THAN 500 BUCKS!! GTFO of here you noob ****

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

noob makes a fair point....

facepalm

itsbrandon
02-03-2012, 02:08 AM
yup , i said that. BEFORE YOU STRAIGHT TRIED ME LIKE A CRACKHEAD , I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF YOU GETTING THE AMP UNTIL YOU ASKED FOR OVER 1K IN EQUIPMENT AS REPAYEMNT , AND EVEN GUILTTRIPPED ME WHEN I CALLED YOU ON IT. **** OFF , as i log off. I'm tired.

Let's see, your story changes a little bit everytime you talk. It will be interesting to put your story up to the facts and proof. If you havent checked your PM I highly advise you to.

Imtjnotu
02-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Post screens of convo!

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:19 AM
so what ? you are a bully now? post your modified screenshots , you wanna bully someone for 50 , when 250 more is on the line. **** YOU , IM NOT PAYING FOR ****. Call me a scammer , i dont give a ****. These guys on here know how you are bro , i been here for a few years now without a problem and some punk *** scammer wants to give me **** over 50 bucks. EAT ****!! You just fucked yourself , alwasy jumping the gun before thinking. Maybe this will learn your young *** , now being that you are perma banned , GTFO of my thread.

itsbrandon
02-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Ok, I would like to point out that from Day 1 David I have always helped you out. Maybe you dont remember me sending you 45$ (all I had at the time), so you could get gas in your car and get a good meal for the next day? If you don't remember here is something to jog your memory http://i40.tinypic.com/34gr1hl.jpg

As the comment says, I ALWAYS help friends in need out when I can.

Here is proof of me paying 50$ to your friend donald for the amp, and me sending you 15$ so you could send me the amp as well http://i43.tinypic.com/14sl3ys.jpg

I have NEVER been against you, always helped you out. However your comment about your brothers gearing being "FLAW". You have on multiple occasions vented to me how awful your brother is and how much you hate him and how he's a ****. I even remember a certain conversation where I helped you calm down so you wouldn't end up hitting him and going back to jail. Your brother stole the 250$ from me, that is the reason I wanted his gear, I never told you to steal however, that was your idea, as shown in the following picture http://i44.tinypic.com/dc7lgx.jpg
you didn't seem too offended at the idea, you even wanted me to pay you "benjamin franklin and his twin" for your brothers gear. The only thing you got "offended" about was that I wanted something that you wanted too.

NEVER ONCE did I give you an ultimatum and tell you that you had to give me your brothers things, yeah I asked, I said it would be nice if you ended up getting them to give them to me, but I would understand if you didn't want to.

As for stealing my 65$ (50$ amp, 15$ shipping) then if you feel you were in the right then props to you. You fucked over one of the few people that were there for you when you were in jail and one of the few people that had your back no matter what. Even after you blocking me I was in denial, I couldn't believe you had just done that, I thought we were actually friends. I went out of my way to help you, and this is what happens in the end. The good guy finishes last.

I can honestly say, if I could do it over, I wouldn't change anything, because bailing you out of jail was still the right thing to do.

Good luck with your life.

-Brandon

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:22 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/dc7lgx.jpg

Imtjnotu
02-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Ok, I would like to point out that from Day 1 David I have always helped you out. Maybe you dont remember me sending you 45$ (all I had at the time), so you could get gas in your car and get a good meal for the next day? If you don't remember here is something to jog your memory http://i40.tinypic.com/34gr1hl.jpg

As the comment says, I ALWAYS help friends in need out when I can.

Here is proof of me paying 50$ to your friend donald for the amp, and me sending you 15$ so you could send me the amp as well http://i43.tinypic.com/14sl3ys.jpg

I have NEVER been against you, always helped you out. However your comment about your brothers gearing being "FLAW". You have on multiple occasions vented to me how awful your brother is and how much you hate him and how he's a ****. I even remember a certain conversation where I helped you calm down so you wouldn't end up hitting him and going back to jail. Your brother stole the 250$ from me, that is the reason I wanted his gear, I never told you to steal however, that was your idea, as shown in the following picture http://i44.tinypic.com/dc7lgx.jpg
you didn't seem too offended at the idea, you even wanted me to pay you "benjamin franklin and his twin" for your brothers gear. The only thing you got "offended" about was that I wanted something that you wanted too.

NEVER ONCE did I give you an ultimatum and tell you that you had to give me your brothers things, yeah I asked, I said it would be nice if you ended up getting them to give them to me, but I would understand if you didn't want to.

As for stealing my 65$ (50$ amp, 15$ shipping) then if you feel you were in the right then props to you. You fucked over one of the few people that were there for you when you were in jail and one of the few people that had your back no matter what. Even after you blocking me I was in denial, I couldn't believe you had just done that, I thought we were actually friends. I went out of my way to help you, and this is what happens in the end. The good guy finishes last.

I can honestly say, if I could do it over, I wouldn't change anything, because bailing you out of jail was still the right thing to do.

Good luck with your life.

-Brandon

And with this......... David u have lost all credibility

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I'm out

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:31 AM
BASSIN BUICK , SCAMMER EXTRAORDINAIRE. BTW , the soundstream really is in the garbage.

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:32 AM
And with this......... David u have lost all credibility

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I'm outchecked my sales/posts lately? I dont care.

Imtjnotu
02-03-2012, 02:38 AM
checked my sales/posts lately? I dont care.

U also said I straight took his money then accused him of trying to get u to steal when clearly your idea was to steal.... Dont care how ur last few posts or sales were. Man.... U straight up lied bro and got caught

Bassin Buick
02-03-2012, 02:48 AM
U also said I straight took his money then accused him of trying to get u to steal when clearly your idea was to steal.... Dont care how ur last few posts or sales were. Man.... U straight up lied bro and got caughti meant i ahven sold in forever , and i have a lame build. WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT MY CREDIBILITY?? I rarely even post here or in any forums. I could give two shits.

Imtjnotu
02-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Then shut the fuckk up give them man the 300$ he lent you...

Imtjnotu
02-03-2012, 03:00 AM
And ur gonna bullshiit and lie saying u the the sound stream away come on trollasaurus u kno **** well it wasn't broken and u didn't throw it away shiit ur scamming asss could have sold it for atleast 100$ so why throw it away.....

MikeofTulsa
02-03-2012, 03:08 AM
this issue is being discussed.