PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED woofertester 2

psychoacoustics
01-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
woofertester 2

theile small parameter tester
includes all pieces that are included in a brand new unit including calibration resistor

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Thiele-Small Driver Measurement

With the Woofer Tester 2, measuring a driver's Thiele-Small parameters is easy. Q/FS, Vas and motor parameters are measured with a single click of a button. Vas can be measured with the Delta Mass, Delta Box or Efficiency method. The tester's sophisticated model takes phase-plug area into account as well.

For Impedance & Phase testing, a fast, under 1 second, test mode is available. This is useful for crossover design or a quick, production line test of a driver. Various Impulse, MLS, Noise, Sine, Chirp test signals are available in fast mode. Note that this mode is not as precise and is not recommended in a final speaker design. Additionally, the Woofer Tester 2 allows you to see the Cms trend versus drive level.

Price:
140 shipped to the lower 48 including insurance

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping and insurance included

Item Pictures:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/psychoacoustics/for%20sale/IMG_20111221_170613.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

psychoacoustics
02-03-2012, 01:23 PM
bump for thiele small parameters

Falcons
02-03-2012, 01:30 PM
dang dude your selling a lot of good stuff today. glws

psychoacoustics
02-03-2012, 01:40 PM
haha yea i am there is a lot more too

psychoacoustics
02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
superbowl bump