PDA

View Full Version : Need help with (2)fosgate T2 15s..

justscrap
01-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Wassup fellas? I was wondering if there is anyone on here to help me with a box design for 2 fosgate T2 15s. The subs will be ran off a fosgate T2500.1bd. Subs will be going into a 1994 chevy silverado ext. Cab truck and have the whole ext. Cab part of the truck for air space,but would like to stay below the rear window line so with that said,I have height21"x depth22" x 45"
length(width)=10.06 cubes if I did that right...as for tuning I would like a loud box that can get low and hit hard but still be able to do gd in the lanes. I will be changing out my subs later but for now I wanna build a new box for the T2s. Thx for all your help and opinions fellas!

kushy_dreams
01-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Contact a designer on here- Mobile Enclosures, Ram Designs, Buck, Pro Rabbit, there are others I'm sure I'm forgetting, but any of these guys will be able to sell you a design that will give you exactly what you want.

Moble Enclosurs
01-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Ill be glad to help :D Just PM me if you are interested. Thanks for the ref Kushy :D

justscrap
01-28-2012, 02:30 AM
I've tried 2 out of that list but no response...gave up on them....been waiting to long,most likely there busy but I'll get at the other 2 and thx for the info bro!

brandinooooo
01-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Just gotta make sure and contact them in the correct fashion. Mobile does good work, same with RAM, Pro-Rabbit, Buck, DonH, and a couple more.

Moble Enclosurs
01-28-2012, 02:42 AM
I am always around man. ALWAYS You will be making a wise choice....trust me.

Kangaroux
01-28-2012, 02:48 AM
A lot of the box designers on here (most notably ram and rabbit) work on a handful of other forums as well so they are packed. Just gotta be patient with them, usually hitting them up by email is the best way to contact them

[email protected]
[email protected]

justscrap
01-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Mobile e u have pm....and yeah brandinooooo I was in the works with one all the way down to have the designs being emailed but they never got sent so here I am. And numerous pm's trying to get and answer but I'm past it bro,on to the next one ya know...

JDuhaime309
01-28-2012, 02:51 AM
ask cablguy184 he helped me with a couple boxs ive built. they slam too. He has a design for two 15's. send him a p/m

justscrap
01-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Thx for the info though fellas....I appreciate the input and yeah I know some designers do have other work from other forums so idk what happened but I don't blame no one...just looking for a good designer who knows what there doing and try and reach my goal as for what I have in mind...

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Koo thx JD I'll do that...