PDA

View Full Version : Guy named ryshooo on here

Corybrdmn
01-25-2012, 08:18 PM
So me and him had this trade and I shipped my amp cuz he had Better feedback then me at the time and he said I had a broken mounting foot so he don't want it yet so he was supposed to ship the amp back but he still hasn't yet I can get ahold of him sometimes cuz he uses wifi to text I just don't know of he is a scammer or if you guys know anything about him if you could help out id appreciate it idk what to do. I have my shipping receipt also to prove I shipped it

stevew007
01-25-2012, 08:29 PM
not sure but here was my deal with him
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/533304-ville-audio-j-now-ryshooo-not-sure-about-guy.html

Bettr n' Revrse
01-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Wrong section man...

Corybrdmn
01-25-2012, 10:07 PM
I no but I'm not trying to give him a bad rep if hea a good guy I wanted to no if anyone dealt with him

Corybrdmn
01-26-2012, 03:39 PM
If anyone is ever contacted about this guy never ever deal with him he is a scammer a d I would hate to see any of you who actually take pride and have love for this kind of stuff get screwed over like I did

DoesDad
01-26-2012, 03:42 PM
He still didn't get in contact with you? I recognize the name but I've never dealt with him. Sorry man. I hate when that crap happens to someone. It *****.....

Louisiana_CRX
01-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Here we go again :crap:

stevew007
01-26-2012, 03:52 PM
This sux what a pos he should be hung. If i were you i would contact
His local police aand contact usps for mail fraud

Corybrdmn
01-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah I got to get a new amp now for my btl I'm pissed

ChevyRidinLow
01-26-2012, 05:41 PM
So me and him had this trade and I shipped my amp cuz he had Better feedback then me at the time and he said I had a broken mounting foot so he don't want it yet so he was supposed to ship the amp back but he still hasn't yet I can get ahold of him sometimes cuz he uses wifi to text I just don't know of he is a scammer or if you guys know anything about him if you could help out id appreciate it idk what to do. I have my shipping receipt also to prove I shipped it

Seriously? He shipped it to me and it was damaged so I told him id ship it back then I asked what he would want in cash he said 450 and my buddy wants it so I ask him his paypal and he says he doesn't have one cuz it froze his account and he can't use his bank account or paypal or something like that and it sounds fishy so he says to western union it and I said people have hangups about this since western union doesn't cover you. So I've been waiting for him to find someonewith a paypal to send the money to and he hasn't replied. In fact I txtd him 5 mins before I signed on and he hasn't replied once again. And this other idiot wanted one of my dead grandfathers welders. I don't weld so idfk a thing about em. Meanwhile they are locked in my garage which has only one key after it was broken into last month and my gf was out of town with the only key so I told him to hold on. Then I accidentally txtd him instead of this cory character and thinking it was him I said you ship the amp first since cory had no feedback and had just joined the site. Then this other douchebagg got all butthurt when I told him I found a better deal as if I told him he wasn't allowed to sell to anyone else. All I did was offer my welders Now I see this ****? Welder gu....you can fck off you're just stupid and misunderstood a text to the wrong person. And cory if you want cash...get a fckin paypal tonight as I fcking told you already. You want the amp back? Great come get it I'm not wasting 20 bucks to ship something back to you that you knowingly tried to give to me in damaged condition.

ChevyRidinLow
01-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Also have print ups of all convos between both ill be happy to post

ChevyRidinLow
01-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Wow he posted this an hour after he told me he was gonna find a paypal person

ChevyRidinLow
01-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Quick update. Right after I posted this he txts me back saying he just wants the amp back. So no problem he's gettin it back he just nvr gave me a straightt answer

Corybrdmn
01-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah he said he would give me my amp nav so hopefully it all works out

QuietEclipse29
01-26-2012, 06:07 PM
If you already had amp in hand, and he wanted western union y not do it? How's it fishy when you already had amp in hand? I'd never deal thru western union but if I got the item before hand I wouldn't mind.

ChevyRidinLow
01-26-2012, 06:14 PM
In case the amp blew up in like 1 day or if its stolen and was sold. Its just not something I'm gonna do

Corybrdmn
01-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Well he hasn't tested it out yet cuz it's not like legitally his which I understand but I just told him to test it out and if he likes it then we can figure something out. I was just pissed cuz we had miscommunication the past 2 days so I mean if this falls through il deff let everyone know that he's a good guy

ChevyRidinLow
01-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Well he hasn't tested it out yet cuz it's not like legitally his which I understand but I just told him to test it out and if he likes it then we can figure something out. I was just pissed cuz we had miscommunication the past 2 days so I mean if this falls through il deff let everyone know that he's a good guy

See. No issues here. But still a big fck you going out to stevew007 <3

stevew007
01-27-2012, 11:34 AM
See. No issues here. But still a big fck you going out to stevew007 <3

yup you tried! too bad i was not a push over huh?

jfrost89
01-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Yep this guys a POS I did a trade with him where I sent first and he send my subs so I figured he was a straight up guy then I bought an amp and wire from him and he asked.me to send it as a gift or they would charge him and he would do the deal so I did and now hes trying to say I already received my stuff but he wont send me a tracking number so I can look myself.

stevew007
01-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Yep this guys a POS I did a trade with him where I sent first and he send my subs so I figured he was a straight up guy then I bought an amp and wire from him and he asked.me to send it as a gift or they would charge him and he would do the deal so I did and now hes trying to say I already received my stuff but he wont send me a tracking number so I can look myself.

ouch! that dont sound good.let me ask this did he approach you with the amp? or did he have it for sale on the forum?

CORY how did you deal come out?

stevew007
01-29-2012, 01:46 PM
wow more drama from ryshooo.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/525991-spools-50-fott-1-0-ofc-5.html

jfrost89
01-30-2012, 04:26 AM
ouch! that dont sound good.let me ask this did he approach you with the amp? or did he have it for sale on the forum?

CORY how did you deal come out?

Well I traded him some subs and I sern on another post that he had spools of wire and an amp so I figured I would try to get all three as a package deal so I have wverything I needed to put my system in and I only ended up with the subs no amp and no wire.. Now im out 545$ and im pissed

disturbed471985
01-30-2012, 05:13 AM
Quick lesson use USPS MO's let them mess with the feds and see how funny they think that is..

stevew007
02-01-2012, 06:44 PM
he is a scammer people. i contacted someone that bought wire from him and he sent me a pic of the same stuff he sent the other guy that had been charged double for ebay wire.