PDA

View Full Version : CDT CL 62 PRO or hertz hsk 165

dooski
01-20-2012, 07:18 AM
Narrowed it down to these 2 which one do u prefer ?

Why So Cereal?
01-20-2012, 07:43 AM
I've never heard those CDTs but those Hertz sound very good. Just depends on what kind of price you're paying on them.

whitedragon551
01-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Id go Hertz. From reviews at other more notable sites that are involved with the SQ side of things CDT is not that great. Their quality is also sub par. Depending on where you get the Hertz though be careful. There are alot of counterfeits around on eBay.

trumpet
01-20-2012, 11:20 AM
As a CDT Audio dealer I keep a keen eye out for any and all reviews of CDT products. I very rarely have read that someone tried CDT speakers and said the "SQ" is "not that great". People expect their entry level CL speakers to sound as good as the HD or ES Gold speakers that have gotten a lot of praise for many years.

If you have doubts about the "quality", which I am guessing you meant build quality, fit and finish, long-term durability, etc. I can vouch for that. I have macro photos of the CL-62Pro speakers as well as several other models on my site, plus I used a CL-62Pro set in my personal vehicle for a year to demo for customers.