PDA

View Full Version : ! Hello From Vrginia !

basshead901
01-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Whats up guys, im a 17 year old kid, know a decent amount about car audio and wiring, and am just joining this community in hopes that you guys can help me with any questions i have about upgrading my system, as my profile says its a 300 wat 2 channel amp connected to dual IMPP's, 450 watts max housed in a sealed box, im working on getting the money for a H/O alt right now and also am looking at a kinetik brand battery, and then the big 3 wire upgrade once i upgrade those and then hopefully a multi amp setup. i actually have a few questions id like answered asap, like if i upgrade my battery but not buy a new alt would it affect anything, and if i do the big 3 without upgrading my battery or alt would it even do anything or not just reply with answers if ya know, and i apologise for asing them in the new member forum, their just simple questions id like an answer to, my bud is sayin the big 3 wire upgrade wont do anything if i idont upgrade my batt and alt first, so, just if ya kno anything leave it in the replies for me

CAT MAN
01-18-2012, 12:09 PM
welcome from northern NC