PDA

View Full Version : Bundle of Goodies

the727kid
12-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
Lots of wire, 2 anl fuses (100 & 150), lots of tech flex, bag of pollyfil, rca, some left of charcoal carpet, install kit for a 90s fbody, push terminals, image dynamics x series crossovers, cheap crossover, loc converter, bass knob. I think that is pretty much it...just a bunch of install stuff I'm getting rid of.

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Just all my old install stuff I am cleaning out. I zip tied all the wires and put everything in the box. I am not going to answer requests for measurements. There is wire from 0 gauge to 22 gauge. 0 gauge is very short, a decent amount of 4 gauge, couple strands several feet long, most just a foot or two. Some 8 gauge, tons of speaker wire. Tons of 20ish gauge for alarms or remote wire. Lots of tech flex and some heat shrink. Also have a install kit (dash, harness, antenna adapter) for 94 Firebird, prob fits a lot of GMs though. Also have 2 crossovers from my Image Dynamics X69 component set, and a cheap crossover from parts express. Also have push terminals to put on a box, a bag full of pollyfil, and some left over carpet. There is also a LOC. Everything is already packed and ready to go.

Price:
$100

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Give me your zip code and I will calculate shipping.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the727kid
12-29-2011, 05:53 PM
$80 someone buy my pile of crap.

the727kid
01-06-2012, 06:59 PM
$60.. someone buy!