PDA

View Full Version : late introduction!

///nick
12-27-2011, 01:21 AM
well ive been on this forum for a while now. ive been into car audio for about a year or 2 now. i got into it when i recieved a pair of jbl gt4 12's in a sealed box with a jbl 300watt mono block amp. that pretty much got me into it. after that i got a powerbass 800 watt amp then a jbl 1000 watt amp, then a ported box and then blew them all up!

after that my friend who is big into car audio kind of taught me the ways. he helped me out and i ended up getting a pair of re audio srx 12 with a ported box and a kicker zx1500.1 amp! at this point i was pretty loud and i was happy. i then looked into my electrical system and did lots of research and ended up doing big 3 upgrade by myself.

THEN!!!!! my car got stolen. found next day on cynderblocks. sterio gone.... i cried.

THENNN!!!!!!! got a pair or re auido se series 10's with ported box and old rockford power series 1500.1bd! and finally, i decided to go with a 15 so i got an adire brahma mk2 with a fresh recone. had a custom box made out of some light weight wood (berch i think its called) 3.34 cubic ft tuned to 35hrz, same rockford amp. running at 4ohm (want to drop to 1ohm but i need to get the new power series 1500watt amp)

SOOOO i pretty muched maxed out my civic with the stock battery and alternator. i have a loud setup. im constantly looking for people local that are into the whole bass thing as much as i am but i think im the only one :( . and my neighbors think im going to go deaf soon. ive worked my way from not knowing anything to knowing alot now. and most of my information came from this website!

i dont really post much on here. im always scared my car is going to be stolen again. i live in washington state somewhere in between seattle and tacoma! very few good sterio shops down here... anyways, just curious to find out how many dbzzz ill get... if i know where to go to find out lol! anyways. thats it... my name is nick, i am 21 years old, i drive a honda civic... its red... and it goes boom!

jirehn
12-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi welcome most in this forum, I'm looking forward to read more of your posts.

PHD - USA
12-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Well Nick, welcome, you have quite a few members up in your area that are very nice and helpful. Enjoy your time on the forum.