PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone design me a box for a tc 5200 and 2 dd 9512's???

DropDownLowYota
12-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Alright so I have a TC 5200 that I need a box design for. The dimensions that I want measure 46x20x22 and I want it tuned to 30hz with the sub facing forward and the port up. This will be going in a double cab colorado. Please help!

Moble Enclosurs
12-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi! I sent you a PM if you are interested in getting a few designs done. Let me know either way. :D

DropDownLowYota
12-20-2011, 11:36 AM
I can't believe everyone is asking for money instead of just helping out. Geeze never used to be like this years ago

pro-rabbit
12-20-2011, 11:47 AM
There has always been those who charge and are 100% at what they do, and this who have a general idea and do them for free to try and get better. Every now and then you will find a really good designer that will do a few for free, but it has always been this way.

CAT MAN
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
ill go out on a limb here and do it for free. pm me with specs and what you need/want/listen to/power/subs etc

mast240
12-20-2011, 11:54 AM
You do realize that the design and build of your enclosure are JUST as important as the equipment you run, right? You're not cheaping out on equipment, so why on a design? Not saying that you have to pay for a design, but in all honesty, you really do get what you pay for... a free design will probably work fine, but, i know VERY few designers on here that will do a design for you for free, that would compare to the excellent work that both mobile and rabbit do... just food for thought.

CAT MAN
12-20-2011, 11:56 AM
You do realize that the design and build of your enclosure are JUST as important as the equipment you run, right? You're not cheaping out on equipment, so why on a design? Not saying that you have to pay for a design, but in all honesty, you really do get what you pay for... a free design will probably work fine, but, i know VERY few designers on here that will do a design for you for free, that would compare to the excellent work that both mobile and rabbit do... just food for thought.

most of my paid designs come out **** close to them. but one like i am willing to do here would be a sort of pre-fab for custom boxes.

mast240
12-20-2011, 11:59 AM
most of my paid designs come out **** close to them. but one like i am willing to do here would be a sort of pre-fab for custom boxes.

wasn't saying anything bad about your work bro, i havent really even seen any of it... just more towards the OP, that if he wants a really good design, he should expect to put out a little coin on it, and not be upset if a designer charges, you know.

sacsking916
12-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Op I'll design it for you for free. Just don't ask questions :up2somet:

mast240
12-20-2011, 12:03 PM

His "free" designs are never truly "free"... cuz then he'll be calling you for a "favor" at 2am :naughty:

05fronty
12-20-2011, 12:04 PM

well then design one for my new 18 i'm getting lover

CAT MAN
12-20-2011, 12:10 PM
wasn't saying anything bad about your work bro, i havent really even seen any of it... just more towards the OP, that if he wants a really good design, he should expect to put out a little coin on it, and not be upset if a designer charges, you know.

i know i just wanted to put it out there. i try and keep the work im paid for locked up so no one gets ahold of it lol

pro-rabbit
12-20-2011, 12:19 PM
i know i just wanted to put it out there. i try and keep the work im paid for locked up so no one gets ahold of it lol

The only ones I keep away are ones not yet released and others that are used for testing purposes. The rest are in a locked album but the buyer has a direct link so they have access...also the ability to DL them if they wish.

I have not even been signing them recently, keep forgetting that step. lol

Mitch86
12-20-2011, 12:27 PM
The only ones I keep away are ones not yet released and others that are used for testing purposes. The rest are in a locked album but the buyer has a direct link so they have access...also the ability to DL them if they wish.

I have not even been signing them recently, keep forgetting that step. lol

Get on messenger fawker. :D

OmegaBunny
12-20-2011, 12:27 PM
I can design you a box for free, but it will not be as good as Rabbits or Mobiles designs. It will be very close and will work, but the people who charge do so for a reason; It is their business and they are good at it.

pro-rabbit
12-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Get on messenger fawker. :D

I'll turn it on for a few...I have to turn it off I never get anything done around here lol.

sacsking916
12-20-2011, 04:25 PM
His "free" designs are never truly "free"... cuz then he'll be calling you for a "favor" at 2am :naughty:

it was just one time, and thanks for your ID. i got pulled over in washington the other day :sneaky:

Moble Enclosurs
12-20-2011, 04:30 PM
I can't believe everyone is asking for money instead of just helping out. Geeze never used to be like this years ago

But there is a difference between those who do this for a living and those who just want your money. Thats why I said in my PM to be careful AND also said try to get free help if you can. I believe by saying what I did to you in the PM was considered help. Was it not?
What I can't believe is why everyone wants everything for free. You have to understand the difference between a free design and one where someone puts a LOT of work into as well. Its not about just putting wood together. BUt if you believe that, why dont you check out the free plans sticky? it was created for those who do not want to pay for a less "custom" design.

mast240
12-20-2011, 04:34 PM
it was just one time, and thanks for your ID. i got pulled over in washington the other day :sneaky:

i should've known... now i have a prostitution charge on my record... FVCKING MESICANS

05fronty
12-20-2011, 04:37 PM
lol^

wenn_du_weinst
12-20-2011, 04:46 PM
I can design for free and am as good as anybody else on this site. Just don't expect it the in the next 5 minutes.

RAM_Designs
12-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Lol @ the drama.

dbeez
12-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Time is money and a good design and accurate one isn't a couple minutes job.

psychoacoustics
12-21-2011, 03:50 PM
well if you dont have accurate t/s parameters its not really worth it to pay for or have someone design something just use the 10-15 sqin of port per cubic foot guideline and make it fit as best as you can.... it should work fine for most setups but you really loose out if its not designed around actual specs.

measured specs are the only way to go unless you are going with a very well used well known woofer a half a cube here or there and a few inches of port length can make big differences between 2 woofers things like cabin boundaries and port clearances are very important to take into account too

modeling 10 different 12" woofers in the same box can give very different results with each one then potting that box in a car can totally throw off the results if the port or woofer is near a boundary or wall or seat or one is near something and one is not....

good luck