PDA

View Full Version : this site wants me to join twitter......real bad apparently. no..... no-no!

akheathen
12-16-2011, 03:17 AM
for some reason, today and yesterday, it will randomly open a new tab to twitter when i am browsing, i'm pretty sure when trying to go to page 2, or just a different page from the page numbers at the bottom...... i barely facebook, and that's just because it's integrated into my phone. anyone else have this problem? i really want to tweet just as bad as i want to participate in the stupid f*%k-offville games. could someone let the site know?

Imtjnotu
12-16-2011, 03:30 AM
You can touch my tweet if u want

>>SQL<<
12-16-2011, 08:20 AM
It is most likely some type of redirect virus you downloaded somewhere.
You should download Adaware by Lavasoft (free) and scan your computer.

akheathen
12-19-2011, 07:26 AM
.... but, just this site?

akheathen
12-21-2011, 08:42 AM
still does it randomly........

mast240
12-21-2011, 09:12 AM
You can touch my tweet if u want

is that an open ended offer? :naughty:

akheathen
12-23-2011, 10:32 PM
just on the zipper end?

CarAudio.com Admin
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
for some reason, today and yesterday, it will randomly open a new tab to twitter when i am browsing, i'm pretty sure when trying to go to page 2, or just a different page from the page numbers at the bottom...... i barely facebook, and that's just because it's integrated into my phone. anyone else have this problem? i really want to tweet just as bad as i want to participate in the stupid f*%k-offville games. could someone let the site know?

I don't know of any other occurrence of this happening or why it would other than some app or virus you might have. It might just happen on forum sites like this one?