PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED 1/0 ring terminals gold plated 10pk.

TWiZTiD859
12-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Item(s) for Sale:
1/0 gauge ring terminals,gold plated. The hole is about 3/8ths of an inch. They can be crimped on or soldered. They have white and blue sleeves. I have 10 ring terminals,7 white sleeves and 3 blue sleeves.

Item(s) Description/Condition:
I bought these from Mechman Alternators ebay store about 6 months ago. I was planning on using them with my Kicker 0awg wire for my big 3 but I sold my truck and I still dont have another vehicle yet. So I have no use for these. They are nice terminals,very sturdy,not cheap flimsy ones like Ive seen in the past. The description said they were gold plated when I bought them so Im assuming they are. The hole is about 3/8" and they came with 10 sleeves,7 white and 3 blue,not really sure why they didnt just give me 5 white 5 blue that kinda pissed me off but whatever lol. My Kicker 0awg wire is for sale also,I will give a shipping discount if you buy the wire and these,just PM me about it.

Price:
Not real sure what ring terminals are selling for these days but last time I was at Best Buy they wanted like $12 for 2 1/0 ring terminals,they were RF of course lol. Im not gonna rape you on these like BB tho lol. Lets go with $20 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Included in price above^^

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2955/dsc00681dt.jpg