PDA

View Full Version : East Coast special Shocker Sig 12, 15, or 18 325 and up local meetup

hispls
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Got enough parts here to do up a couple Shocker Sigs. I'll be driving down to Florida (MA to Washington DC Wed, DC to Georgia Thu, and GA to FL panhandle Friday) and can meet up along I95 along the way.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Got 4 spoke 12" baskets, 12 spoke 15" basket, and 18" RF basket options (325, 350, and 385 respectively). Also have 15" TC-2000 basket and 18" 6 spoke basket (either would be a 70$ upgrade since spiders aren't cheap).

Coils are dual 1.4 copper or dual 2.8 aluminum new coils specific for these motors.

I have a big gap and small gap motor for the same price.

Can build as stiff as you like, but more spiders does NOT = more power continuous power handling. Most of these cones are good up to 5 or 6KW, and I can certainly build to fit that, but at much over 6K and you'll probably shred these cones....really there aren't many cones out there that'll take 8 or 10K too many times....

Continuous thermal power handling is 1200W (3" coil simply won't hold more than that indefinitely, beyond that and it's a matter of time, 1500W for hours, 3KW minutes, 5KW about a minute....etc.

Price:

325, 350, 385 (for 12, 15, and 18 respectively), exotic baskets with larger spiders extra)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Narrow window, but shipping these is brutal so pretty much meet me along the way and you save 100$ or so in shipping. I don't have time to actually pack one up and get it to Fed Ex so local only. I'll need to make arrangements before Wednesday morning so I can have a couple hours to build one for you.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hispls/Forum%20stuff%20FS/DSC02274.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hispls/Forum%20stuff%20FS/DSC02273.jpg

email my username @comcast.net or PM here.