PDA

View Full Version : Who has CDT Components in stock, authorized?!

nweibley
03-04-2004, 12:04 AM
I have GOT to get a set of 6.5" components and a 5.25" set of coaxial, I was hoping to get CDT EF-61s and some CL-5Xs for a 1998 ML330... I already have knukonceptz 4ga kit in and an Avionixx AXT 800.4 to power everything... but I need to get speakers PRONTO! thezeb won't give me an ETA nor will they let me preorder :rolleyes: so I was looking for some Diamond Audio components for $230 or less, but I am up to my eyeballs in places where they are 'iffy' as far as manufacturer authorized.

If anyone has any ideas about where I can get some of these things, or where I could find a local distributor that would match those prices (Tampa, FL 33609) or, even just some suggestions on what else to look for, I would be much appreciative.

I have a feeling these components are really going to sing with an 800.4 backing them up, which will be an ENORMOUS improvement over his stock speakers on an aftermarket pioneer deck, BUT he wants them in asap. :eek: I gotta get these or I will be :tomatofac

As always, Thanks Guys
-----Nate

helotaxi
03-04-2004, 05:14 PM
http://www.cdtaudio.com/authdealers.htm

This should get you started.

birsling
03-04-2004, 06:16 PM
I just go CL-5X from www.thezeb.com last week. Are they out of stock now?

nweibley
03-05-2004, 01:25 AM
:banghead: I don't know how I missed that.
Thanks

BTW yeah, they are out. I have called and called and called, they wont give me an ETA and won't let me preorder. Its been two weeks, and I'm sick of waiting.