PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED FS: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT double DIN with iPod/iPhone cable -- Bluetooth, USB, SD slot

caseymcc
11-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

One Pioneer AVH-P3200BT head unit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Just over a year old, pulled from my last install, was stored in climate controlled conditions. Love this HU, but gotta sell all my gear. Throwing in the iPod/iPhone cable as well with extentions for the usb and audio lines for stealth installs. Cable was 40 bucks.

Item is in perfect condition, nothing wrong, no shorts ever, I take care of my gear and have installed since '96. Comes with factory wiring and mic.

Specs:
3 4 volt pre-outs!
Product Features
AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV, JPG, USB, iPod, Bluetooth receiver
4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs
5.8-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 1440 x 240 pixel resolution
Built-in Bluetooth, front panel mini A/V input, USB input, rear RCA A/V input, rear-view camera input
Add Pioneer adapters for SAT Radio, HD radio, iPod Direct Connection, CD/DVD changer

Technical Details
?Playback of CD/CD-RW/DVD/MP3/WMA
?5.8" touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
?Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
?Intuitive touchscreen controls
?Five customizable display colors and 112 key panel illumination choices
?Fits double-sized dash openings
?Comprehensive User Interface revamp delivers intuitive touchscreen control and customizable menus. Tap
Swipe or Drag - exactly the way you expect a touchscreen device to work.
?Advanced iPod control featuring album art display, double-tap Alphabet Search, iTunes
?Tagging and Passenger Control mode.
?Navigation Ready! Easily add Navigation to any new AVH system with the AVIC-U220
?Tons of new features for 2010 make Pioneer the best A/V solution: Bluetooth built-in models, Dual-Zone Video, SD Memory Card slot, 8-Band Graphic EQ with Auto-EQ, and more!

Price:

asking $280.00 + shipping
paypal or cash
no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship to anyone.

Item Pictures:

destined2race
11-23-2011, 12:53 PM
any refs?

caseymcc
11-23-2011, 06:21 PM
I don't, this is my first time selling. Basically, I'm selling everything that I own in car audio as I recently got a new ride and don't need any of it anymore.

I just recently sold something to a member, shipped today. I will ask if I can use him as a ref, but I didn't want to until he received his items. Seemed only fair.

If your worried about me and what I'm selling, I can assure you that I'm legit as is everything that I'm selling. I've been in the car audio scene since '96 and I take care of my equipment. I also know how to properly ship and pack items (I used to do packaging for an antique auction house, so I know what I'm doing)

I understand if you're wary, but I can't get refs if I don't get anything sold. Catch 22 I suppose...

If you have any questions, send me a PM, thanks!

daking247365
11-24-2011, 10:06 AM
whats your shipped price to 28078? i may be interested if the price is right

caseymcc
11-24-2011, 03:01 PM
check your PMs daking

Happy Thanksgiving!

slvrado28z
11-25-2011, 01:24 PM
pm me with lowest price

caseymcc
11-25-2011, 06:57 PM