PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Carolina!

TheMayer
11-19-2011, 09:17 PM
I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee and am trying to outfit it's system as best as I can!
I'm somewhat new to the car audio world, learning as I go.

CAT MAN
11-20-2011, 12:20 AM
hey bro! im like 15 mintues from winston! got my acura all tore up with a temp amp. if you need help let me know!!!

jirehn
12-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Hello. Welcome most in this forum,I will look forward to read more of your posts.

TheMayer
12-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks guys! for those who care to know, just scored a major upgrade!
im going from a Kicker Comp 12 with a 200w RMS JVC amp, to a Alpine MRP-M500 amp to a JL W6v2 in a Sound Ordnance sealed box.
I also replaced my cheap JVC head unit with a Sony DSX-310BTX.
And i decided to replace all my generic RCAs and small power wires with KnuKonceptz RCAs and 4ga power/ground.
And will spend an afternoon here pretty soon outfitting my front doors and trunk area with some generic Dynamat and speaker baffles.

pretty awesome upgrade if you ask me! :D
let me know what you think!

CAT MAN
12-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Thanks guys! for those who care to know, just scored a major upgrade!
im going from a Kicker Comp 12 with a 200w RMS JVC amp, to a Alpine MRP-M500 amp to a JL W6v2 in a Sound Ordnance sealed box.
I also replaced my cheap JVC head unit with a Sony DSX-310BTX.
And i decided to replace all my generic RCAs and small power wires with KnuKonceptz RCAs and 4ga power/ground.
And will spend an afternoon here pretty soon outfitting my front doors and trunk area with some generic Dynamat and speaker baffles.

pretty awesome upgrade if you ask me! :D
let me know what you think!

hell yeah not bad for a Nc buy. you should check out my build log and see what im doin. im almost finished. might have to show you sometime.