PDA

View Full Version : User "rideit" is sketchy

Pages : 1 [2] 3

prevail
11-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Bull. That is EXACTLY what is happening. Just because YOU can't see the obvious doesn't mean that isn't the truth. How so you account for all of the changing stories, and the fact that it has been established that this wasn't as advertised to begin with?
The responsibility falls on Jesse for having posted that it was NIB, and then having accepted payment for it.

jj4475
11-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Wheres dudes pictures of the amp? Not the bs he posted in the fs thread with a ****** *** camera phone of the outer box??

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Ok, let's put this back on YOU, and this amp. Aren't you a little pissed that you were 'just doing a favor' and it has turned into a sh!ttorm? I have been nothing but open, and am willing to provide any information asked. You, otoh, still haven't accepted that you advertised this as NIB, and now the original owner has said HERE that it was not! Can't you see the disconnect?

I will admit I advertised it as BNIB because and only because I was not aware the amp was previously used, and that the condition of the amp when it left here was very good. The condition of it however was not as bad as the pictures you've shown and the shipping surely didn't cause anything to arc, which means that you did something on your end or as ace presented, it got swapped at some point, which I highly doubt

misfit138
11-10-2011, 02:57 PM
any you know this 100% without a ******* doubt???.

If he just wanted to return a jacked up amp for a refund he could do it and you know it. Paypal will just tell him to ship it back and they will refund him. Him arguing in this thread wouldnt make any difference on that.

I know this beyond the shadow of doubt, because I know all. I am the motherf*ckin' best, son. Nothin' can get on this level...

ace_800
11-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I can vouch I never told him I hooked it up, he assumed it was BNIB which I don't blame him...

As posted earlier, this is why he assumed it was BNIB.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Wheres dudes pictures of the amp? Not the bs he posted in the fs thread with a ****** *** camera phone of the outer box??

My pictures? The pictures in the FS thread were taken by an iPad and are the only ones we have.

prevail
11-10-2011, 02:59 PM
This is pretty ridiculous now... Just follow thru with the claim I guess. If no one can reach an agreement. Im SO AGAINST scammers, but at least this is a cheap arse amp. Someone make a move, get this done, and move on. As we have all learned, take pics before and after packing, write down the serial #, etc.

Cause I know I do not do these things, at least not to this extent, I will in the future. I 100% agree. And that us why I will get to the end of this.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Bull. That is EXACTLY what is happening. Just because YOU can't see the obvious doesn't mean that isn't the truth. How so you account for all of the changing stories, and the fact that it has been established that this wasn't as advertised to begin with?

I do see the obvious, lisa. I see and know all things. You don't mind if I call ya lisa, do ya?

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 03:01 PM
rideit, until you can physically prove to me that the amp you took pictures of is in fact the one that arrived shipped to your door step, I'm not following through with any refunds.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 03:01 PM
I know this beyond the shadow of doubt, because I know all. I am the motherf*ckin' best, son. Nothin' can get on this level...

My apologies your eminence....

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Ok, I have a problem with this...

From the for sale thread...

Never used or even taken out of the packaging. Rated at 1000w @ 2, 500w @ 4, birthsheet reads 1061w @ 2. This amp is very small, it's only about a foot long. Comes with everything: bass knob, extra fuses, screws, manuals, birthsheet, etc.

With the info gained from this thread, the statment in bold would seem to have been false.

Or was the original owner who said he ran it on an FI for a month making a false statement?

Used for a month is not "Never used or even taken out of the packaging"

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:02 PM
The responsibility falls on Jesse for having posted that it was NIB, and then having accepted payment for it.

If Jesse, the amp's 2nd owner, was told it was NIB....and the amp looked NIB....then he was right in describing it as NIB. How the hell is he supposed to know what happened to the amp before he got it?

Either way, that isn't the issue here. The issue is this; Jesse sent you a perfectly fine looking amplifier than has suddenly become beat to death for some unknown reason...

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 03:03 PM
rideit, until you can physically prove to me that the amp you took pictures of is in fact the one that arrived shipped to your door step, I'm not following through with any refunds.

He cant prove that and you **** well know it. Also, you dont need to follow through with anything. Let me tell ya how its gonna go....

Buyer escalates to a paypal claim requesting a full refund

Paypal tells buyer to ship it back with tracking

Buyer ships back and you receive

Paypal checks tracking, verifies delivery and issues a full refund.

End result-Your PP in the negative. Your "friend" then owes you 170 bones. Then it comes to will he pay YOU?

prevail
11-10-2011, 03:03 PM
And vise versa. But deputy Roux in Arundel is willing to help figure this out.

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Where's your concrete evidence, home skillet? As I said previously; Why should we believe you aren't trying to replace a seriously damaged amplifier at Jesse's expense? Why should we believe you, someone none of us know, over a guy a lot of us know pretty well?

This is my point exactly. Nobody should be taking sides, it's between the buyer & seller.

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 03:05 PM
If Jesse, the amp's 2nd owner, was told it was NIB....and the amp looked NIB....then he was right in describing it as NIB. How the hell is he supposed to know what happened to the amp before he got it?

Either way, that isn't the issue here. The issue is this; Jesse sent you a perfectly fine looking amplifier than has suddenly become beat to death for some unknown reason...

The original owners said he told Jesse he used it.

I also thought someone said they powered it up to "test" it before selling it. I assume the amp has to be "...taken out of the packaging" to do that.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I 100% agree. And that us why I will get to the end of this.

You willingly purchased the amplifier based on the pics you saw. If you wanted additional/moredetailed/serial number pics.....you shoulda asked for them BEFORE YOU SPENT YOUR MONEY.

QuietEclipse29
11-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I'd be pretty pissed if I helped a friend by shipping his stuff then I get stuck with a paypal claim. I don't got a comp I post pix and all from my phone. Also when I sell say a amp i make a video of it off, powering on, guts and serial(s). Even pix packing it up. High end stuff I mark where buyer don't see on board of amp or bottom of cone on sub. I'm taking no sides I don't know none of them. Hope it gets resolved pretty crappy situation for both.

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:09 PM

You have zero concrete evidence to support this claim. Your friend saying it was in good condition isn't proof.

jj4475
You willingly purshased the amplifier based on the pics you saw. If you wanted additional/moredetailed/serial number pics.....you shoulda asked for them BEFORE YOU SPENT YOUR MONEY.

This is bs. If you sell something and your description is wrong than your in the fault not the buyer. Never!

misfit138
My apologies your eminence....

You are to be forgiven, but you may have to wait a while...

Kangaroux

I also thought someone said they powered it up to "test" it before selling it. I assume the amps has to be "...taken out of the packaging" to do that.

I took the amp out of the packaging to test it and it worked. At that moment in time I was not aware the amp had previous usage, until Jesse told me that he had used it. Regardless, the amp is in great condition, and I can assure you it looked nothing like the pictures he is posting up...

ace_800
11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Ok, I have a problem with this...

From the for sale thread...

With the info gained from this thread, the statment in bold would seem to have been false.

Or was the original owner who said he ran it on an FI for a month making a false statement?

Used for a month is not "Never used or even taken out of the packaging"

I can vouch I never told him I hooked it up, he assumed it was BNIB which I don't blame him...

For the 2nd ******* time....

I also thought someone said they powered it up to "test" it before selling it. I assume the amp has to be "...taken out of the packaging" to do that.

AND 3rd....**** ya'll are some non-comprehending motherfuckers

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 03:10 PM

omg look who it is...sup brah??

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:13 PM
The only person who has lied so far is the seller. The item was listed as NIB. I'm not taking sides, just keeping things in perspective.

jj4475
11-10-2011, 03:13 PM
G2g Hope ya guys get this sorted out. I hope the new guy is lying and everything can go back to normal lol...

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
This is my point exactly. Nobody should be taking sides, it's between the buyer & seller.

Tell that to the other 25 people who've posted in tis thread......and the thousands who have posted in MANY threads just like this one. The moment this sh*t gets posted on the open forum, it's free game to say what ya will...

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
The only person who has lied so far is the seller. The item was listed as NIB. I'm not taking sides, just keeping things in perspective.

Your username clearly fits you well.

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Tell that to the other 25 people who've posted in tis thread......and the thousands who have posted in MANY threads just like this one. The moment this sh*t gets posted on the open forum, it's free game to say what ya will...

The seller posted this, not the buyer. Genius.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:17 PM

Okay, so the amplfier wasn't BNIB. That's grounds for a partial refund, but how did a perfectly nice looking amp suddenly become beat to sh*t once the buyer received it?

DaveVT
your username clearly fits you well.

umad bro?

Oh6AcCoRd
umad bro?

I bashed him, so no, I'm not

misfit138
omg look who it is...sup brah??

what it be like, man? lol

CRXBMPN
11-10-2011, 03:18 PM
edit for me not reading

ace_800
11-10-2011, 03:19 PM

And he was told it wasn't hooked up.....please read. The buyer posted it as he was told it was unused. I've posted the **** thing 3 ******* times.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 03:19 PM

Why does it matter? Also, a 'lie' is defined as an "intentionally false statement". To my knowledge at the time of posting the thread the amp had no prior use. As I've said countless times, the condition of the amp was very good. If I had known I would have listed the amp as LNIB, but that still doesn't change the fact that it arrived with signs of arcing and so beat up.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:20 PM
You have zero concrete evidence to support this claim. Your friend saying it was in good condition isn't proof.

...and the buyer has zero concrete evidence to support him receiving a beat to death amplifier....so it would seem we're at an impasse here

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Why does it matter? Also, a 'lie' is defined as an "intentionally false statement". To my knowledge at the time of posting the thread the amp had no prior use. As I've said countless times, the condition of the amp was very good. If I had known I would have listed the amp as LNIB, but that still doesn't change the fact that it arrived with signs of arcing and so beat up.

You're still in the wrong for posting a FS thread describing the item as bnib. It had been previously owned & powered, & you knew that much.

prevail
11-10-2011, 03:22 PM
No one has said you're right besides you. I have no reason to even be mad besides all the false accusations you've made.

Um, it was Jesse, not me that tried to throw your own scam at me. Jesse already been proven to have lied about the condition of this amp. You guys keep wanting to remain anonomous and have this go away, I am happy to say who I am, and get to the bottom of this. Pretty stark contrast.

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:22 PM
...and the buyer has zero concrete evidence to support him receiving a beat to death amplifier....so it would seem we're at an impasse here

Then everyone should quit ganging up on the buyer. Nobody knows what's really going on.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 03:24 PM
So just end the argument. They buyers going to win the dispute....period. Next time make sure your description is 100% clear and if you are trying to **** the new guy I hope you like the outcome and learn from it.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 03:24 PM
You're still in the wrong for posting a FS thread describing the item as bnib. It had been preiously owned & powered, & you knew that much.

Jesus I just said I didn't know. I was not aware the amp was previously used. And, I'll say it again, still does not describe why the amp arrived in such bad condition (assuming it's the same amp).

Honestly this argument is just going to go back and forth and back and forth because I don't have pictures to verify that the amp was in great condition upon being shipped, and we don't know for sure if the amp rideit is posting pictures of is the same amp, because he hasn't posted pictures of the board showing the serial # or whatever it is.

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Then everyone should quit ganging up on the buyer. Nobody knows what's really going on.

Clearly, you don't either....

misfit138

Doesn't matter who posted it, babydoll. It's on the open forum and is fair game...

Oh6AcCoRd
So just end the argument. They buyers going to win the dispute....period. Next time make sure your description is 100% clear and if you are trying to **** the new guy I hope you like the outcome and learn from it.

Lol

groundpound4200
And vise versa. But deputy Roux in Arundel is willing to help figure this out.

Deputy Roux is going after Kangaroux? Hmmm...

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:29 PM
You're still in the wrong for posting a FS thread describing the item as bnib. It had been previously owned & powered, & you knew that much.

All bnib amplifiers have been powered up, genius.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:30 PM

As has been previously stated, I know all things. Did you not get the memo?

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 03:31 PM
All bnib amplifiers have been powered up, genius.

not by anyone other than the manufacturer lol

EDIT:

Oh since most of the online members are in this thread..

WTS PPI Art Series In near mint condition PPI A404

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/527713-near-mint-ppi-art-series-a404.html

prevail
11-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Jesse Roux is roux here. Crazy, hunh? Dispatch was cracking up.

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm Jesse Lusky from Fryeburg, Maine the original owner. Hes Jesse Roux from another place close by, when I sold him the amplifier I told him it was slightly used but brand new in box, I concider BNIB 10/10 mechanically and atleast 9/10 cosmetic, what happened after it left my hands I have no clue, but Jesse in person was a very chill dude I doubt hed be out to rip anyone off. He's worried this isn't the amplifier and that hes going to be scammed thats why he doesnt want to refund, but on the other hand I do understand it was NOT BNIB so Rideit has a reason to be angry, all in all I think he should just keep the amplifier concidering BNIB that amplifier goes for almost $300. I mean it makes sense that hes angry, but if money isn't a problem like he states then he should realize $170 for this amplifier in the condition Jesse sold it in or atleast the condition I traded it in was worth WAY more than he sold it for...

I was going to sell it for $250 the way I gave to Jesse haha and he shipped it basically the next day because he never hooked it up. I HOOKED IT UP for him and told him all is well and he saw it I have pictures and videos of it working fine with dates on my facebook.

Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate Prime R1000-1D 1000 Watt Mono Amplifier: Car Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-Prime-R1000-1D-Amplifier/dp/B002X786WM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320950607&sr=8-2)

Anyways I don't know where to go from here, this is why I sell locally lol.

And then it's posted as never even taken out of the package???????

WTF?!

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:33 PM
not by anyone other than the manufacturer lol

Wow, you caught onto what I was saying. I r super duper impressed...

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 03:33 PM
And then it's posted as never even taken out of the package???????

WTF?!

Holy ****. Please refer to the past 20 times I've explained this to you

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 03:37 PM

You should be:hapydanc:

useless idiot
11-10-2011, 03:38 PM
As has been previously stated, I know all things. Did you not get the memo?

Now I remember why nobody cared when you left last winter.

Imtjnotu
11-10-2011, 03:42 PM

holy fuckk the devil finally let u back out again

prevail
11-10-2011, 03:43 PM
With ANY other poster here, that would be the end of this. As it should be.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Now I remember why nobody cared when you left last winter.

awww, that would've hurt my feelings if I gave a f*ck, but unfortunately for you, not one f*ck will be given. You think I care what you or 99% of the other knuckle draggers on this forum think of me? Get real, kid. Seriously. lol

misfit138
11-10-2011, 03:47 PM
holy fuckk the devil finally let u back out again

Actually, it was MOT who freed me a couple months back. I just didn't post outside of the classifieds until today.

ace_800
11-10-2011, 03:47 PM
I care what you think about me misfit....:naughty:

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Honestly, the more and more posts I read the more, I'm on Roux's side here. All the buyer has done is continue to repeat the same argument of "why would I go through all of this if I was lying" When in fact all youve done is repeat yourself over a computer numerous times. Still no concrete evidence and no track record here on this site. Roux, on the other hand is pretty well known. NO this is not jump on the noob time. But you have to see that as common sense to believe someone you know over someone you dont. Also, you stated the money is not the issue here, well the original owner provided a link showing that you got a good deal on that amp, JUST GO BUY ANOTHER BASS KNOB! I understand that as much as you have "pleaded your case" and claimed to have called the police and all that you cannot just admit you lied now, but that is your own fault. Roux as well as 3 other people have all clearly stated that the amp was not in the condition you claim before shipping. It did not happen during shipping....soooo.....where did it happen??? some time during your possession.

all i hope is that you didnt eff the amp up yourself in hopes of giving someone a hard time. Because if your claim fails then youre stuck with an amp you abused EPIC FAIL!
or if you were trying to pull a switch, just sell one on CL locally to some idiot and be on your way.

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Holy ****. Please refer to the past 20 times I've explained this to you

You posted a quote that saidthe seller didn't know it was used.

I posted a quote that showed the seller was told the item was "slightly used".

Then the seller posted it for sale and said the item was never even taken out of the packaging.

Sure, you can cherry pick quotes, but the fact is the guy that sold the amp to the seller here, TOLD HIM IT WAS USED before he put it up for sale as never removed from the packaging.

Did you not read what I quoted?

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 04:02 PM
oh and stop trying to get other dudes phone numbers; your username is rideit and you've been after digits ever since you came in this thread!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/31/878a1815-be81-4ac4-9333-ae298af42547.jpg

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 04:06 PM

Then the seller posted it for sale and said the item was never even taken out of the packaging.

Sure, you can cherry pick quotes, but the fact is the guy that sold the amp to the seller here, TOLD HIM IT WAS USED before he put it up for sale as never removed from the packaging.

Let me break it down for you..

1. Ensalada receives the rockford amp in a local trade between himself and Jesse
2. I offered Ensalada to ship the amp because I have access to a UPS business account so the price is cheaper
3. I put the amp up for BNIB because I was never told it had any prior use, and it was still in the packaging and looked new.
4. After selling the amp I was informed it was used however it was not shipped in the condition rideit is claiming it to be.

Prior to selling I had no idea it was used. The only use I was aware of was when I removed the amp from the packaging to hook it up to some power and see if it turned on with no issues, which it did, so I put it back in the packaging.

misfit138
11-10-2011, 04:07 PM

Okay, we have clarified that this particular amplifier is slightly used. The only remaining question, which has been asked about 70 times now, is; HOW DID A SLIGHTLY USED AMP THAT LOOKED GOOD ENOUGH TO PASS FOR BNIB SUDDENLY BECOME BEAT TO SH*T?

Jesse did not sell this guy an amp that was beat up. That's a fact. So, how did it get beat up? I don't believe it did....AT ALL. I believe the buyer already owned a beat up amp, and he bought Jesse's with intent to replace his messed up piece of equipment at Jesse's expense. That's what the writing on the wall is telling me. Seriously, do you believe for a second that some random USPS/Fed Ex/UPS worker opened up the package to miraculously discover it contained a pristine version of his beat up amp and then pulled a switcheroo? C'mon, man. What are the odds? 1:10,000,000,000,000?

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Let me break it down for you..

1. Ensalada receives the rockford amp in a local trade between himself and Jesse
2. I offered Ensalada to ship the amp because I have access to a UPS business account so the price is cheaper
3. I put the amp up for BNIB because I was never told it had any prior use, and it was still in the packaging and looked new.
4. After selling the amp I was informed it was used however it was not shipped in the condition rideit is claiming it to be.

Prior to selling I had no idea it was used. The only use I was aware of was when I removed the amp from the packaging to hook it up to some power and see if it turned on with no issues, which it did, so I put it back in the packaging.

I wasn't aware either. We were there together for the local deal, so don't make assumptions that I am hiding stuff.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Then why are Roux and company repeatedly changing their story, being caught in lies, and misrepresentations? Why is it that I am doing this all in the open, with absolutely no hiding behind anyone, or anything? Why would I expose myself to scrutiny over something that I have a lifelong reputation for being honest? People don't usually pull this crap once. Ensalada, apparently, has done so repeatedy.

Would YOU fight back if someone sold you something as 'BNIB, never been opened", only to get a thrashed product? And then the lies, attempts at throwing off trail, and worse, the HIDING of who they are?

Your bias has blinded you to the basics here, and that is a poor representation of your own gullibility.
I cannot sell this on Craigslist or wherever, I have morals regarding these things.

Usually, the person that is right seeks clarity and openess. My 'story' has not changed in any way, shape or form. These guys just want this to evaporate...but THEY are the ones that are being all slippery.

all i hope is that you didnt eff the amp up yourself in hopes of giving someone a hard time. Because if your claim fails then youre stuck with an amp you abused EPIC FAIL!
or if you were trying to pull a switch, just sell one on CL locally to some idiot and be on your way.[/QUOTE]

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Unless UPS is doing something they aren't supposed to, then the problem is not them.

http://i.imgur.com/RqaLF.png

>>SQL<<
11-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Dude if everyone stops posting in this thread it will just be rideit posting the same ish over and over again.

Let him have this thread - he seems like an (edited cause I already have an infraction) with nothing better to do.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 04:12 PM
he bought Jesse's with intent to replace his messed up piece of equipment at Jesse's expense

Even if thats true the buyer will get his way because thats how paypal operates. I could buy an amp off someone for 2 grand, say its not as described and file a dispute and when im told to ship it back I can send him a brick in its place and as long as its delivered I get my money back....

Thats why I dont use paypal anymore.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Then why are Roux and company repeatedly changing their story, being caught in lies, and misrepresentations? Why is it that I am doing this all in the open, with absolutely no hiding behind anyone, or anything? Why would I expose myself to scrutiny over something that I have a lifelong reputation for being honest? People don't usually pull this crap once. Ensalada, apparently, has done so repeatedy.

Would YOU fight back if someone sold you something as 'BNIB, never been opened", only to get a thrashed product? And then the lies, attempts at throwing off trail, and worse, the HIDING of who they are?

Your bias has blinded you to the basics here, and that is a poor representation of your own gullibility.
I cannot sell this on Craigslist or wherever, I have morals regarding these things.

Usually, the person that is right seeks clarity and openess. My 'story' has not changed in any way, shape or form. These guys just want this to evaporate...but THEY are the ones that are being all slippery.

My story hasn't changed, the only thing that has happened from the time this thread was made until now is the fact that I didn't know the amp was used prior. As for someone who claims not to be hiding behind anything, you've done a pretty good job of trying to twist around the argument onto other people.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Let me break it down for YOU.

You advertise an amp as 'BNIB, never even opened.
You ship amp.
I recieve amp.
Amp is in no way, shape or form as described.
I request a refund, and some $ for shipping (only fair).
You start lying, and accusing me of doing something that I have NO HISTORY of doing, and can back that up repeatedly.
The original owner basically says that in regards to this amp, you were full of it regarding the description, making YOU responsible.

I have owned 5 amps in 25 years.
And still own two of them.
I don't swap this used/questionable stuff like you do.
I have no interest in doing so, and have the means to never have to.

This is pretty obvious to any serious observer.
Just refund, or have PP do it for you, and this will be over.
It's is principle.

And if you stand behind your own, then make this right.

The_Grimy_One
11-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Even if thats true the buyer will get his way because thats how paypal operates. I could buy an amp off someone for 2 grand, say its not as described and file a dispute and when im told to ship it back I can send him a brick in its place and as long as its delivered I get my money back....

Thats why I dont use paypal anymore.

Interesting, so what do you use?

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:17 PM
My story hasn't changed, the only thing that has happened from the time this thread was made until now is the fact that I didn't know the amp was used prior. As for someone who claims not to be hiding behind anything, you've done a pretty good job of trying to twist around the argument onto other people.

Cite examples of how anything that I have posted wasn't in response to an allegation, or a question of some sort.
It is all relevant.
There is no twist, I hold YOU accountable, and that is that.
How many times or ways do I have to say this?
Refund the money and take it up with your homies, that is your problem, not mine.

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 04:18 PM

or if you were trying to pull a switch, just sell one on CL locally to some idiot and be on your way.[/QUOTE]

you didnt pay a BNIB price dude! so to answer your question, no I would not be "fighting back"? the most I could see myself doing is testing the amp to be sure it works, if it works fine I'd thank the man for the amp, casually inform him that it doesnt seem to be BNIB but thats no biggie and be riding down the road bumpin the amp right now. THATS WHAT I'D BE DOING!

I'm not being biased here. I'm just going off of the evidence presented as anyone else will. even your detective. I've never done business with either of any the parties involved. So, IMO you guys were on a level playing field. Roux's numerous witnesses help him alot more than your "detective" and your claims without proof.

Also, I dont see why you cannot sell one of the amps on CL, if it works, it works.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 04:19 PM

You ship amp.
I recieve amp.
You start lying, and accusing me of doing something that I have NO HISTORY of doing, and can back that up repeatedly.
The original owner basically says that in regards to this amp, you were full of it regarding the description, making YOU responsible.

It's is principle.

I've told you multiple times, I will refund you if you can provide solid, unquestionable proof that the amp you are taking pictures of is indeed the same amp that was shipped from my doorstep. Until you do that, this isn't going anywhere.

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Dude if everyone stops posting in this thread it will just be rideit posting the same ish over and over again.

Let him have this thread - he seems like an (edited cause I already have an infraction) with nothing better to do.

my point exactly

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Okay, we have clarified that this particular amplifier is slightly used. The only remaining question, which has been asked about 70 times now, is; HOW DID A SLIGHTLY USED AMP THAT LOOKED GOOD ENOUGH TO PASS FOR BNIB SUDDENLY BECOME BEAT TO SH*T?

There is no 'good enough' to pass, there is only BNIB/never even used'.
If they would lie about this simple thing (which wouldn't have affected the sale if he had said used, or whatever), what else would they lie about?
Is this how YOU do business?

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 04:21 PM

Here's my problem. NIB amp wasn't NIB.

The claim of ignorance, may or may not be true, but at the very least it calls into question the OP's knowlege of the item in question. (If not his integrity)

The amp that was delivered could easily be put in plastic and the original box and made to look "NIB" for pics put in a FS thread.

Heck, someone who [never took the amp out of the plastic] might even *think* it's NIB...when it's beat to ell.

Wasn't this amp tested by someone on the seller's end with the seller knowing it was tested? (Don't want to go back and re-read 25 pages)

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:22 PM
my point exactly

It may be your 'point', but it's my reputation. AND my money.

ace_800

You ship amp.
I recieve amp.

It's is principle.

You still haven't shown the internal serial number. And earlier you stated you only had 1 amp besides this one, now its 2....hmmmmmm.

Kangaroux
Here's my problem. NIB amp wasn't NIB.

The claim of ignorance, may or may not be true, but at the very least it calls into question the OP's knowlege of the item in question. (If not his integrity)

The amp that was delivered could easily be put in plastic and the original box and made to look "NIB" for pics put in a FS thread.

Heck, someone who [never took the amp out of the plastic] might even *think* it's NIB...when it's beat to ell.

Wasn't this amp tested by someone on the seller's end with the seller knowing it was tested? (Don't want to go back and re-read 25 pages)

I've said on multiple occasions the amp was removed from the box to just ensure it worked then put back in.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Interesting, so what do you use?

If I sell, I take money orders or western union (for WU I eat half the fees)...if I buy I have my bro pay it with his paypal if they seller requests. For trades, I have the other person ship first so I have the option to test the equipment. I know my stuff works and have no issue providing pics or vids with time/date stamp. However I have learned from past experiences on here not to take someones word that stuff works or is in any certain condition.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I've told you multiple times, I will refund you if you can provide solid, unquestionable proof that the amp you are taking pictures of is indeed the same amp that was shipped from my doorstep. Until you do that, this isn't going anywhere.

The same can be said for you and this amp, but I don't have a history of chronic story changing, even in this thread, now do I. The buyer is generally always right. The burden is on you with this one. Why did you guys try and pick off the serial #, and rub out the UPC code?

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 04:25 PM

or if you were trying to pull a switch, just sell one on CL locally to some idiot and be on your way.

There is no 'good enough' to pass, there is only BNIB/never even used'.
If they would lie about this simple thing (which wouldn't have affected the sale if he had said used, or whatever), what else would they lie about?
Is this how YOU do business?

youre not gonna guilt anyone into being on your side :fyi:

go back to the other tactics.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:29 PM
youre not gonna guilt anyone into being on your side :fyi:

go back to the other tactics.
What makes you think that is what I am trying to do?
I have the truth, it needs no embellishing.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 04:29 PM
The same can be said for you and this amp, but I don't have a history of chronic story changing, even in this thread, now do I. The buyer is generally always right. The burden is on you with this one. Why did you guys try and pick off the serial #, and rub out the UPC code?

Once again, you can make accusations but until you can provide proof that it's the same amp that I shipped out then this is going to go nowhere.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Exactly.
But PP WILL go my way.
How can anyone here have faith that you sent a different amp?
How could they (or I)...you have lied repeatedly!

ace_800
11-10-2011, 04:35 PM
You have changed your story on how many amps you have. First it was one, now you state you still have 2.....

YOU still haven't proved ****...and paypal isn't 100% sure to side with you. I've been on that side, buyer sent item back to me, wasn't the same item, showed paypal pics of item sold and item returned, paypal said **** YOU to buyer. I kept crap they sent and buyer didn't get ****.

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 04:35 PM
What makes you think that is what I am trying to do?
I have the truth, it needs no embellishing.

if in fact, you have the truth and have been telling the truth, why do you feel the need to repeat yourself so many times? Did it ever occur to you that that could very well have been the reason Roux and ensalada didnt feel the need to respond earlier in the thread?

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Once again, you can make accusations but until you can provide proof that it's the same amp that I shipped out then this is going to go nowhere.

JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!

The buyer will get his money back END OF STORY!!.

If you are screwing him then you ******* absolutely deserve this. If not, ***** for you. Take it as a lesson and be more careful with descriptions and **** on your sales.

@the buyer:

Just stop posting!! people here are on the sellers nutz for the most part. Your going to win the claim. Send the piece of **** amp back, take your money and move on. Ive been fucked twice on here out of my last 3 deals due to not as described stuff sold by dishonest motherfuckers.....so im not giving these "reputable" members the benefit of the doubt since its quite possible they got together and decided to screw someone with their pos amp.

CRXBMPN
11-10-2011, 04:37 PM
get the person who purchased it originally back on here, the receipt MUST have a serial # on it, or a way to track it back.

ace_800
11-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Not always true Rumple, on Paypal.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 04:39 PM
get the person who purchased it originally back on here, the receipt MUST have a serial # on it, or a way to track it back.

Even if we get the serial # on the receipt that doesn't change the fact that the amp he has doesn't have any serial #'s on it, or so he says. He still hasn't provided a picture showing that the board is missing the code

pro-rabbit
11-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Exactly.
But PP WILL go my way.
How can anyone here have faith that you sent a different amp?
How could they (or I)...you have lied repeatedly!

I will say this as my very last time posting in this thread.

My issue here with your rideit is that you have been disrespectful and degrading to anyone who has a different view then your own. From you posts I can tell that you have at the least a decent/modest education level. If that is so, then you would know that conducting any posts in the manner in which you have will only cause issues with you and the seller. Further more it can be linked to paypal to help show your character and demeanor in this matter, yes it would help his case not yours.

I'm not saying who is right, but the manner in which this is all being conducted is horrid at best. You have empty threats of legal action to ensure the amp is not stolen and what ever else you claimed that I have failed to read. Bottom line is you purchased an amp and have not even hooked it to verify if it works or not and started to demand full refund. If that is what you want, package the amp up and return it to the seller and await your refund once the seller can attest the amp is correct and in the condition it was in once it left. This is a proper business would operate and this always yields the best results for all parties involved.

Now keep in mind there is no singular way to make both parties happy in this situation. So perhaps instead of bickering back and forth you two should work this out. Rideit, go hook up the amp and ensure that it works then report back. No reason to post again until you do so and have video/picture proof of said actions. Kang, figure out a "best case" solution on your end and make a proposal once the amp checks out as working out fine.

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 04:40 PM
JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!

The buyer will get his money back END OF STORY!!.

If you are screwing him then you ******* absolutely deserve this. If not, ***** for you. Take it as a lesson and be more careful with descriptions and **** on your sales.

@the buyer:

Just stop posting!! people here are on the sellers nutz for the most part. Your going to win the claim. Send the piece of **** amp back, take your money and move on. Ive been fucked twice on here out of my last 3 deals due to not as described stuff sold by dishonest motherfuckers.....so im not giving these "reputable" members the benefit of the doubt since its quite possible they got together and decided to screw someone with their pos amp.

this was a valid concern initially but the original owner has actually backed them up that the amp was not effed up like the buyer said and he is not "reputable".

wenn_du_weinst
11-10-2011, 04:42 PM
wow I read Usher's ride it is sketchy

brodeisel
11-10-2011, 04:43 PM
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT WIN

/thread

CRXBMPN
11-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Even if we get the serial # on the receipt that doesn't change the fact that the amp he has doesn't have any serial #'s on it, or so he says. He still hasn't provided a picture showing that the board is missing the code

For someone with two houses, money, and what-not, he can probably afford a dang digital camera... plus he already had the thing apart, so he says.....

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:47 PM
I am not only seeking a refund, I want an apology.
This is absurd if looked at from the outset.
What I recieved was BEAT, and it seems that jesse Roux refuses to admit that.
I am not even concerned at this point if it works or not, it is not what I purchased, and not what Jesse described it to be.

And I have thrown no empty threats, I am happy for anyone to investigate this, I have NOTHING to hide on this.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 04:48 PM
this was a valid concern initially but the original owner has actually backed them up that the amp was not effed up like the buyer said and he is not "reputable".

And did the original owner check in on the amp every day the other person had it til it was sold?. Doubt it.

The seller just needs to take the **** thing back and resell it. Simple as that. The buyers gonna win anyway. Just **** it up already.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:49 PM
For someone with two houses, money, and what-not, he can probably afford a dang digital camera... plus he already had the thing apart, so he says.....

Ummm...I guess you don't have the cranial capacity to go back and look at all of the pics I posted of this amp.
They are all there.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I will quit posting when the refund is effected.
If you can't use your Paypal, I accept credit cards.
For real.

CRXBMPN
11-10-2011, 04:49 PM
being at work, i cannot see pix, my apologies.

does MY apology suffice? :cry:

Slayerx
11-10-2011, 04:52 PM
guts pics of label missing and Doritos crumbs nao

ace_800
11-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Been asked for....not received.

prevail
11-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Sure, here:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1cf31b3127ccefec1a0a3c81700000030O18QbNWTVqzcg9 vPgQ/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D1/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

I didn't save the **** dorito crumbs...(LOL)

wenn_du_weinst
11-10-2011, 04:56 PM
I will say it seems rideit and rumpleforeskin have been against Roux since the beginning of the thread. The way I see it is Rideit beat his amp to ****, blew it, then found one on a forum in much better condition. Then he decided to switch amps and get his cash back trading his POS for a new one.
I'm deff not sticking up for him cause I love him, because I think he is a jack ***.

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 04:58 PM
The date on the birth sheet is 4/4/11. Does Rockford therefore make the boards for their amps 22 days after the date marked on the birth sheet?

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:01 PM
More: according to RF, it should be just behind the power inputs.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1cf31b3127ccefec1d769094e00000030O18QbNWTVqzcg9 vPgQ/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D1/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Any other requests?

ace_800
11-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Serial #:
http://i.imgur.com/Ow1lY.jpg

Sure, here:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1cf31b3127ccefec1a0a3c81700000030O18QbNWTVqzcg9 vPgQ/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D1/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

I SEE FAILZ....board 4/26/10 build date 4/4/2011???? Thats a year later. I call BS.

The date on the birth sheet is 4/4/11. Does Rockford therefore make the boards for their amps 22 days after the date marked on the birth sheet?

Exactly

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:02 PM

According to Jesse's NIB logic, well sure 4/4/10 would be close enough to 4/4/11...

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:05 PM
According to RF, that is when the CB PCP's were printed and assembled. Call them. Ask for Eric, 1-800 669 9866. Extension 2570.
He has already posted in this thread.

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh ****, I thought it was 22 days, it's over 365 lol love you ace

Why So Cereal?
According to Jesse's NIB logic, well sure 4/4/10 would be close enough to 4/4/11...

irrelevant. we're just looking at dates and those do not match

In the case of the busted up, Dorito infested amp, Roux..

http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

prevail
According to RF, that is when the CB PCP's were printed and assembled. Call them. Ask for Eric, 1-800 669 9866. Extension 2570.
He has already posted in this thread.

Anything else?

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:08 PM

Not too familiar with product cycles and manufacturing, are you there, champ...

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 05:10 PM

http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

I've known that from the start, though it's pretty convenient of him making my point for me

Why So Cereal?
11-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Not too familiar with product cycles and manufacturing, are you there, champ...

dont pull that with me, you claimed to have called about rf on it, so dont act like you knew. Kudos for finally providing a pic someone asked for though.

anywhooo, at this point, I think things should just be left alone and let the truth be made known eventually as it always does or continue to pursue it....
either way, Im hungry and am going to pursue a cheeseburger and fries. :) Hope it works out!

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
You kids are cracking me up!

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:18 PM
dont pull that with me, you claimed to have called about rf on it, so dont act like you knew. !
Knew what. exactly...where the serial # should have been?
I may not know **** about amps, but I know more than you can imagine about offshore production and import.

If you haven't noticed, I have rpovided any and all pics that I can, and am ALWAYS willing to take more. Have you not been paying attention?

QuietEclipse29
11-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Roux when that paypal claims comes in take snap shot of those two dates NOT matching up and that will help you plenty

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:19 PM
I've known that from the start, though it's pretty convenient of him making my point for me
Wait, your point is that you removed the serial # sticker?
Sweet, finally some truth!

bread0710
11-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Wait, your point is that you removed the serial # sticker?
Sweet, finally some truth!

pretty sure the point is the board date and the birth sheet date are a year off... pretty sure RF wouldnt do something like that

Kangaroux
Just called Rockford CS and talked to Steve. I asked him if the birthsheets are produced during assembly or is there a chance they are produced a period of time after production. He said while they are being assembled they are tested so that date, if anything, is a couple days within the time of production. The amp is in no way connected to the birthsheet.

I actually sold a rockford prime back in Feburary that I had purchased from Sonic. Here is the thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/505373-fs-rockford-fosgate-r500-1-a.html

wenn_du_weinst
You kids are cracking me up!
Which just proves even further that my accusation was probably correct. I would deff not be laughing if I had gotten scammed. It's people like you that make it so hard for people to purchase and sell online. Problem is papal will more then likely take your side as well. You are just like trash that sits on their fat *** at home collecting welfare and unemployment.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
hmmmm birth sheets a year newer than the board in the pic. Pretty sure if the buyer was tryin to scam he would take a pic of the newer amps board so it didnt raise suspicion lol. Obviously he got sent an older beat to **** amp.

Sellers scam got shot to hell.....oh well.

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
I think that Rumple has this right.

prevail
11-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Which just proves even further that my accusation was probably correct. I would deff not be laughing if I had gotten scammed. It's people like you that make it so hard for people to purchase and sell online. Problem is papal will more then likely take your side as well. You are just like trash that sits on their fat *** at home collecting welfare and unemployment.

Oh, believe me, I am not 'laughing' IRL. I am serious as a heart attack.
Funny how I have an absolutely PERFECT sales record on multiple forums, and these kids have a few skeletons.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 05:29 PM
not to take sides but this is the second time this has happened to theese two dudes...

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 05:30 PM
not to take sides but this is the second time this has happened to theese two dudes...

maybe they need to stop selling shiz

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 05:32 PM
maybe they need to stop selling shiz

or maybe they get stuck with sh1tty buyers that scam...its hard to tell at this point

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 05:41 PM

The dispute me and Brandon had was because he was trying to use me to commit fraud. As for Ensalada, from what I understand the guy he sold the iPod to attempted to screw him over.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
ive had over 50+ online transactions without issue as a buyer and seller how does this happen to both of you twice? lol thats some bad luck right there

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 05:48 PM
ive had over 50+ online transactions without issue as a buyer and seller how does this happen to both of you twice? lol thats some bad luck right there

Brandon turned out to be an idiot and def. suspicious cause he later got banned for his beef with mechman. As for Lucas that's his problem, I don't know anything else about it.

05fronty
11-10-2011, 05:48 PM
jesse is a cool cat. thus i will never sell anything again unless i know you, facebook,etc

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I've said on multiple occasions the amp was removed from the box to just ensure it worked then put back in.

I just double checked your FS thread.

The only mention you made of packaging was when you said..

Never used or even taken out of the packaging.

That statement is unambiguous.That's the kind of statement I would make to let buyers know that the item in question is a "virgin" and the lucky buyer will be the first person, outside of the manufacturer's QC department, to lay hands on it.

Words mean things. Never means never. If you had said "only removed from packaging to test it" that would have a different meaning then what you wrote.

And that's in a thread that you titled

BNIB Rockford R1000-1D

The only thing we know for sure is that your FS thread contained false information regarding the condition of the amp.

Intentional or not, the amp you sold as BNIB and "Never used or even taken out of the packaging".... was neither.

I'm not saying I trust redit. (He could very well be a scammer) I'm just saying he hasn't made statements that have been proven false. (yet)

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 05:52 PM
hold the posts i have to take a dump

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 05:53 PM
hmmmm birth sheets a year newer than the board in the pic. Pretty sure if the buyer was tryin to scam he would take a pic of the newer amps board so it didnt raise suspicion lol. Obviously he got sent an older beat to **** amp.

Sellers scam got shot to hell.....oh well.

Good point. If the amp that matched the sheet had been sent to him, it would be easy to snap pics of its PCB.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 05:53 PM
ok im done please proceed

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 05:55 PM
ok im done please proceed

That was quick. Ouch.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
That was quick. Ouch.

im like the flash of pooping. it really is incredible.

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
yup i been up all night watching pornhub glory hole action and this thread. and i must say i think this thread has it beat.

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 05:59 PM
im like the flash of pooping. it really is incredible.

wanna trade bowels?

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:00 PM
wanna trade bowels?

negative ghostrider

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:01 PM
negative ghostrider

can you at least train mine for me. :idea:

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:09 PM
can you at least train mine for me. :idea:

ive always been a lightning fast dumper ever since i was a wee lad...however my average poop time has dramtically increased since my purchase of the iphone :fyi:

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:09 PM
ive always been a lightning fast dumper ever since i was a wee lad...however my average poop time has dramtically increased since my purchase of the iphone :fyi:

yea i bet so. i gotta caryy my laptop in to be cool :fyi:

Slayerx
11-10-2011, 06:14 PM
can you at least train mine for me. no homo :idea:

fixed

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 06:17 PM
A couple questions here my good sir,

Didnt you say you were going to run an amp per each sub earlier in the post?
Then didnt you go on to say you only had one of these amps?
Then go on to say that you have owned 5 of these amps, owning 2 still?
Then accuse the other parties of changing stories?

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:18 PM

and him having two left still leaves the question. is he tryin to switch it?

jj4475
11-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Man you guys are posting like were still on page 10....

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Man you guys are posting like were still on page 10....

i got lost on page 5 bro. lulz

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Were on page 31 because racecar

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 06:22 PM
and him having two left still leaves the question. is he tryin to switch it?

Which is why I am nervous about refunding. If he does indeed have 2 of these amps and I refund him whose to say he won't just send me the one thats beat up?

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Were on page 31 because racecar

holy **** that is alot of post

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:23 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/107ufr8.jpg

prevail
11-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Reading comprehension. You don't haz it. Go back and check it out, I never said any of things. There are NO discrepancies...I have never owned a RF amp in my life. Those are all in reference to other amps, from other manufacturers. Please have the respect to look into what you are asserting before lobbing any accusations. My side on this is rock solid.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 06:25 PM

Yes he was going to run one amp per sub.
He does only have one.
Hes owned 5 amps over 25 years and has 2 remaining. never said he had 5 of these.
His other amp is a MTX and wanted to see if this outperformed it and if so was going to buy a 2nd.

Hope this clears up your confusion.

I think im one of only a few actually paying attention :(

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Reading comprehension. You don't haz it. Go back and check it out, I never said any of things. There are NO discrepancies...I have never owned a RF amp in my life. Those are all in reference to other amps, from other manufacturers. Please have the respect to look into what you are asserting before lobbing any accusations. My side on this is rock solid.

You have NO right to tell someone to not lob accusations.

Imtjnotu
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
im only up to page 16

prevail
11-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Which is why I am nervous about refunding. If he does indeed have 2 of these amps and I refund him whose to say he won't just send me the one thats beat up?
If you can find anywhere that I said that I had two of these RF amps, post it and I will keep this one. This hS been covered twice. You are grasping at straws and deflecting from the issue at hand, you role in my receiving a bunk amp. And you know this.

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Yes he was going to run one amp per sub.
He does only have one.
Hes owned 5 amps over 25 years and has 2 remaining. never said he had 5 of these.
His other amp is a MTX and wanted to see if this outperformed it and if so was going to buy a 2nd.

Hope this clears up your confusion.

I think im one of only a few actually paying attention :(

Do you ever get sore from riding his nuts?

I do believe I asked the buyer as quite frankly I dont give a **** what your take on the situation or what knowledge you feel you have as he will have the most straightforward answers. And 5 amps in 25 years? Bull ****.

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:31 PM

I do believe I asked the buyer as quite frankly I dont give a **** what your take on the situation or what knowledge you feel you have as he will have the most straightforward answers. And 5 amps in 25 years? Bull ****.

ive had 15 amps this past year so i know thats a lie ......... *swtiches back to pornhub window*

prevail
11-10-2011, 06:31 PM
You have NO right to tell someone to not lob accusations.

How so? Unlike you, I have no history, anywhere of crap like this. Lang accused ME without even seeing pics, and after lying repeatedly about the condition, from the first fs thread up to now. That is a fact.

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Good lord I just finished all 31 pages. My life would have been a lot easier if I just said TL;DR!

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:32 PM
How so? Unlike you, I have no history, anywhere of crap like this. Lang accused ME without even seeing pics, and after lying repeatedly about the condition, from the first fs thread up to now. That is a fact.

:stuck:

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:33 PM
all you children ITT need a good old fashioned spanking

jj4475

You better believe that if he does have 2 of these and you refund you are getting the one pictured here. Iam not saying he did this but I know how it feels dealing with Ebay its happen to me a couple times. Difference with here and Ebay you can actually fight back here Ebay your screwed buyers are right no matter what it seams like so I just let them do what they gotta do and move on.

CAT MAN
all you children ITT need a good old fashioned spanking

spank me daddy :spank:no homo

Oh6AcCoRd

You sir, are the most immature 44 year old, multiple house owning, 5 amps in 25 years user, person I have ever chatted with

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 06:34 PM

LOL Im posting the obvious. If you are too much of a mental midget to see this then I hope you never have kids. Its pretty easy to see what the sellers trying to pull here. and your right 5 amps in 25 years MUST be bullshit because everyone on the planet is so into car audio they go through a ton of them every year right?. Moron....

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:34 PM
You sir an an idiot.

name calling=double spanking...lets be adults about this

prevail
11-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Why would 5 amps in 25 years be unreasonable? I am not an audio nut. I have had reliable equipment in that time, in only a few vehicles. I have lived in Europe and Peru in that time. I have only recently gotten back 'into it', as evidenced by my mediocre equipment. You are projecting.

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:35 PM
name calling=double spanking...lets be adults about this

but where is the fun in being civil.........

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:36 PM

and you sir need to calm down. just a pro tip next time put it in caps lock that way it will be aggresssive and he will know you are extra mad

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:37 PM
alright nuff BS'ing. kangaroux. and ridit or w/e your name is. what would settle this. and what info on each side could be had. ie: serial number like earlier posted.

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 06:37 PM
He's already claimed were all huffing so I'm all set on being civil.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:38 PM
but where is the fun in being civil.........

mr. rogers' neighborhood :fyi:

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:38 PM
mr. rogers' neighborhood :fyi:

that white boi got shot

Bettr n' Revrse
11-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Da fvck is going on around here?!

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:39 PM

we're watching this thread

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 06:40 PM
LOL Im posting the obvious. If you are too much of a mental midget to see this then I hope you never have kids. Its pretty easy to see what the sellers trying to pull here. and your right 5 amps in 25 years MUST be bullshit because everyone on the planet is so into car audio they go through a ton of them every year right?. Moron....

Name calling really makes your point more agreeable. Please tell me how you are involved in this at all? Im trying to ask the BUYER a question. I think your stance comes from "Oh everyone is ganging up on the new guy, I'll be different". Do you know this guy personally? Where you there when he opened the amp? If not then you are in the same position as us, and thats not knowing ****.

Now unlike you im not saying who did or didnt do what, Im just trying to clear up the confusion I had in the situation.

To be on the buyers side, the original owner of the amp just started a thread about PSI and turns out he hid half the information so who know what the amp looked like
To be on the Sellers side, who know what happened one the buyer got the amp. Maybe he scratched it trying to mount it and arced the terminals while hooking it up with the fuse in now he doesnt want it.

Who knows its all speculation.

See how I did that without calling anyone names?

Wingsfreak9

im just trying to put some baby powder on all the butthurt...no worries carry on

OmegaBunny
I'll let you know this, Jesse is a good dude and a trustworthy person. What happened between him and Brandon was not his fault but Brandon's. That aside he has flawless transactions also, just OP quit bringing your great reputation up. You may have perfect transactions on another site, but what keeps you from going to other sites and scamming?

As far as your story never changing, I can continually say I fucked Jessica Alba all ******* day and it doesn't make it true. Jesse admitted he was wrong on the condition and the original owner admitted that he did not tell Jesse about it being used. Other than that, his story didn't change.

Jesse how many times did you groan Rumpleforskin to get on his bad side lol. Whatever you did affected him IRL.

As for the pics, maybe the OP snapped a pic and didn't realize the date was so off. The months match, maybe he didn't catch it. I missed it the first time I looked, and had to go back once it was pointed out.

CAT MAN
11-10-2011, 06:42 PM
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab298/Tazzz-Photos/IGotThis-1.jpg

chill obama is here

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Name calling really makes your point more agreeable. Please tell me how you are involved in this at all? Im trying to ask the BUYER a question. I think your stance comes from "Oh everyone is ganging up on the new guy, I'll be different". Do you know this guy personally? Where you there when he opened the amp? If not then you are in the same position as us, and thats not knowing ****.

Now unlike you im not saying who did or didnt do what, Im just trying to clear up the confusion I had in the situation.

To be on the buyers side, the original owner of the amp just started a thread about PSI and turns out he hid half the information so who know what the amp looked like
To be on the Sellers side, who know what happened one the buyer got the amp. Maybe he scratched it trying to mount it and arced the terminals while hooking it up with the fuse in now he doesnt want it.

Who knows its all speculation.

See how I did that without calling anyone names?

Want a cookie?

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 06:43 PM
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp117/vb278607/th_Wait-You-mad-bro.jpg

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 06:44 PM
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp117/vb278607/th_Wait-You-mad-bro.jpg

Not even close....how bout you?.

grimreper912003
Want a cookie?

Actually yes. Chocolate chip would be great. Anything is fine as long as its not that nasty oatmeal raisin ****.

Wingsfreak9
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab298/Tazzz-Photos/IGotThis-1.jpg

chill obama is here

http://i44.tinypic.com/ioizyg.jpg

hush cracker...

grimreper912003
Not even close....how bout you?.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/i_aint_even_mad_216.jpg

jj4475
11-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Everyone chimes in and lets everyone know who they think are guilty. We need a poll I guess.

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Everyone chimes in and lets everyone know who they think are guilty. We need a poll I guess.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8v7tzreZn1qakbdao1_500.jpg

I think Im done now.

Bettr n' Revrse
11-10-2011, 06:48 PM
im just trying to put some baby powder on all the butthurt...no worries carry on

Well **** 33 pages of BS... I got that the OP sent an amp and the buyer says its fucked but also has to of these amps so he could be full of ****??

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 06:49 PM

good call

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Well **** 33 pages of BS... I got that the OP sent an amp and the buyer says its fucked but also has to of these amps so he could be full of ****??

WTF? I missed the part where he said he has two RF amps?

Quote or post #?

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 06:51 PM
WTF? I missed the part where he said he has two RF amps?

Quote or post #?

He didnt. He said he has the RF and an MTX.

jj4475
11-10-2011, 06:51 PM
he never said that

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

But this thread kinda smells like it is all

Bettr n' Revrse
11-10-2011, 06:52 PM
http://www.veryfunnycats.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/funny_cat_pictures_pc_3.jpg

brooklynjoy2008
11-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I didnt think i would ever get to the end of this thread. I dont know either of these people but something smells like my daughters diaper and I think its coming from rideit. But thats just my opinion after reading this.

jj4475
11-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Read it Again

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 07:37 PM
I didnt think i would ever get to the end of this thread. I dont know either of these people but something smells like my daughters diaper and I think its coming from rideit. But thats just my opinion after reading this.

that was me bro...i **** all over the last 3 pages of this thread :fyi:

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Read it Again

and for the love of christ dont listen to this guy lol

jj4475
11-10-2011, 07:39 PM
LOl I was just messing with dude. You couldn't pay me to read it again gg

sacsking916
11-10-2011, 07:40 PM
ive read 23 pages so far and still not done. all i can say is there are tons of LULZ itt. i love how the buyer is trying to muscle jesse. whether you say you are or not you are sir. lulz all over this place. time to read the next 10 pages and by then you'll have another 5 pages up. looks like a long time of reading. at ROUX sorry you gotta deal with all this BS brotha

brooklynjoy2008
11-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Lol i am def not reading again i think i dropped 10 iq points going through it once!

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Breaking news! rideit and power-fanatic07 share the same IP address.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1429/b19dd0c902f048bfbd76cf0.png

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Breaking news! rideit and power-fanatic07 share the same IP address.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1429/b19dd0c902f048bfbd76cf0.png

Dude its a mobile network ip......sorry man but that proves nothing. Many people have probably used that ip on the cingular network in that area.

wenn_du_weinst
11-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Dude its a mobile network ip......sorry man but that proves nothing. Many people have probably used that ip on the cingular network in that area.

seriously are you 2 buddies or something?

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 07:55 PM

nope, im just bored as hell and watchin the thread....and I tend to weigh everything out before I make decisions instead of backing the "reputable" member because the other guys new.

Seller is obviously at fault but everyone just wants to back him because he has rep here. Just because he has good rep here doesnt mean hes not trying to screw the new guy that he knows everyone will gang up on.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 07:57 PM
nope, im just bored as hell and watchin the thread....and I tend to weigh everything out before I make decisions instead of backing the "reputable" member because the other guys new.

Seller is obviously at fault but everyone just wants to back him because he has rep here. Just because he has good rep here doesnt mean hes not trying to screw the new guy that he knows everyone will gang up on.

Obviously under what basis? rideit has posted plenty of pictures but like I said until he has some way of proving to me that the amp he has is the one that came out of that box his argument isn't very solid.

wenn_du_weinst
11-10-2011, 07:58 PM

I sure hope you aren't insinuating that I am simply going with the crowd.

brooklynjoy2008
11-10-2011, 07:58 PM

They have to be rumple was defending him right from the jump

05fronty
11-10-2011, 08:00 PM
hmmm

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Obviously under what basis? rideit has posted plenty of pictures but like I said until he has some way of proving to me that the amp he has is the one that came out of that box his argument isn't very solid.

and by your past issues your argument isnt either. Doesnt matter though, paypal will decide. Not the members here.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
I sure hope you aren't insinuating that I am simply going with the crowd.

I suppose I should have phrased it a bit better but you get my point man. I personally feel the seller is at fault. Its my opinion and im entitled to it. Others are entitled to theirs whether they are wrong or not. After this thread I can guarantee I would never buy from the seller or the shipper nor would I ever sell to them.....

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
I suppose I should have phrased it a bit better but you get my point man. I personally feel the seller is at fault. Its my opinion and im entitled to it. Others are entitled to theirs whether they are wrong or not. After this thread I can guarantee I would never buy from the seller or the shipper nor would I ever sell to them.....

Sweet story. You've made you're point.

Ninesvnsicks
11-10-2011, 08:11 PM
So where does this thread lie? Is he getting the refund or not? 35 pages really lol?

06goat
11-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I figured it out.

Rumplefagtards brother is rideit. Thats the ******* that changed his name!

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
I figured it out.

U srs

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
I figured it out.

UMAD???

I dont even know the guy....lol

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 08:18 PM
So where does this thread lie? Is he getting the refund or not? 35 pages really lol?

rideit filed a claim and it put my paypal account under. I know for a fact that the amp left here in pristine condition, but I told him I would give him a refund anyways if he could prove that the amp he is taking pictures of actually came out of that box. If he can't prove that it came out of that box then I think it's safe to assume he has another rockford that is beat up and is where he's getting his pictures from.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 08:19 PM
I figured it out.

woah...if this is fact i am impressed...

http://i41.tinypic.com/107ufr8.jpg

x2 :fyi:

prevail
11-10-2011, 08:22 PM
What REALLY gets my goat is that, aside from being ripped off, I have been denied being an active participant on this forum. I have a weatlh of experience and knowledge in many different areas, and am a valued forum participant on all of the others I frequent. I have lots of questions, and tend to buy a LOT of stuff.

And I didn't do a d@mn thing.

I 'trusted' this guy due to his post count, I didn't feel the need to check his past transactions. Clearly I should have.
I have hundreds of people that I have dealt with that would be happy to vouch for me, who I HAVE done business with. Here, I don't see many chiming in that aren't operating on heresay. How could it be that I have had the same user name, on close to dozen forums, and never had a complaint? Or E-Bay, or Pay-Pal? My track record doesn't support any other conclusion that I should be given the benefit of the doubt...there is absolutely NO rational reason to think otherwise. Critical thinking requires emotional remove, and that doesn't seem to be in play here for many participants. Do you know why Justice is blind? Because it operates, ideally, without bias as to anything but facts.
And my facts are straightforward, direct, open, and bear scrutiny. The other party? Not so much.

Sure, someone else may say " oh yeah, I am fVck!ng Jessica Alba"... the difference here is that if anyone here cared to check out my feedback on a variety of different forums and e-bay, well, there are at least a hundred people that would say "Actually, Yeah, that rideit dude IS fVcking J.A...and has been for a LONG time!"

So, on that note, I feel obligated to bring you something more important in the long run.
http://fitnessanddefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Jessica-Alba-Lean-Body1.jpg

TheUnderFighter
11-10-2011, 08:24 PM

Except one is in Wyoming and one is in Texas... a bit strange. Certainly doesn't prove anything, just strange.

prevail
11-10-2011, 08:27 PM
rideit filed a claim and it put my paypal account under. I know for a fact that the amp left here in pristine condition, but I told him I would give him a refund anyways if he could prove that the amp he is taking pictures of actually came out of that box. If he can't prove that it came out of that box then I think it's safe to assume he has another rockford that is beat up and is where he's getting his pictures from.

Again, the amp you sent me had all identifying marks removed. You are lying again, Jesse. I also challenge you to provide proof that the amp you sent me was in 'NIB' condition. Your original photos obscure this. I have no other amp, and have never had another amp...it is a figment of your imagination, or just a convenient excuse to get away with trying to sell me cr@p. Which appears to be the case.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Except one is in Wyoming and one is in Texas... a bit strange. Certainly doesn't prove anything, just strange.

You ever heard of My Pc?

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 08:27 PM
What REALLY gets my goat is that, aside from being ripped off, I have been denied being an active participant on this forum. I have a weatlh of experience and knowledge in many different areas, and am a valued forum participant on all of the others I frequent. I have lots of questions, and tend to buy a LOT of stuff.

I 'trusted' this guy due to his post count, I didn't feel the need to check his past transactions. Clearly I should have.
I have hundreds of people that I have dealt with that would be happy to vouch for me, who I HAVE done business with. Here, I don't see many chiming in that aren't operating on heresay. How could it be that I have had the same user name, on close to dozen forums, and never had a complaint? Or E-Bay, or Pay-Pal? My track record doesn't support any other conclusion that I should be given the benefit of the doubt...there is absolutely NO rational reason to think otherwise. Critical thinking requires emotional remove, and that doesn't seem to be in play here for many participants. Do you know why Justice is blind? Because it operates, ideally, without bias as to anything but facts.
And my facts are straightforward, direct, open, and bear scrutiny. The other party? Not so much.

Sure, someone else may say " oh yeah, I am fVck!ng Jessica Alba"... the difference here is that if anyone here cared to check out my feedback on a variety of different forums and e-bay, well, there are at least a hundred people that would say "Actually, Yeah, that rideit dude IS fVcking J.A...and has been for a LONG time!"

So, on that note, I feel obligated to bring you something more important in the long run.
http://fitnessanddefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Jessica-Alba-Lean-Body1.jpg

i truly believe that you are innocent and in the right based on the photo in this post alone. although i have read not one word you have posted on this forum all other arguments are invalid and you are entitled to every penny you paid for the amp plus the cost of return shipping to the seller. congradulations you win. if you were smart you would post that pic as evidence regarding your paypal claim.

pro-rabbit
11-10-2011, 08:30 PM
the only funny thing about all this is that when that pic was posted I was actually listening Tech N9ne's song "Pornographic" haha

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 08:31 PM
the only funny thing about all this is that when that pic was posted I was actually listening Tech N9ne's song "Pornographic" haha

havent heard it yet but im about to

CRXBMPN
11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
That reminds me i have to grab that remote gain for you Jesse

sacsking916
11-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Yawn. I love tacos. Anyone else?

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 08:42 PM

omg yes and pizza too

05fronty
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
tomorrow will be skyrim and shiner boch

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Bump.

pro-rabbit
11-10-2011, 08:45 PM
tomorrow will be skyrim and shiner boch

what about elder scrolls?

No I have not played it since the begining...no stop questioning me....no I won't admit I'm a closet nerd.......... wait...um never mind.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Looking at the photos kangaroux posted theres no way whatsoever to tell the condition of that amp. The plastic obscures the view of it. Also, those werent taken with an ipad. The ipads photos are a fvckload clearer than that.

So you want proof the amp was the one from those pics.....fine, have rideit put it back in the box and take some pics with a cell phone or **** camera and it will look the same.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Bump.

not necessary lol

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Looking at the photos kangaroux posted theres no way whatsoever to tell the condition of that amp. The plastic obscures the view of it. Also, those werent taken with an ipad. The ipads photos are a fvckload clearer than that.

So you want proof the amp was the one from those pics.....fine, have rideit put it back in the box and take some pics with a cell phone or **** camera and it will look the same.

Actually you tool, they were.

Also, he's 44, you can stop riding his ****

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 08:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GGWBo.png

^^^^ My gmail of what it looks like when he sends me pics. He uses an ipad, I've seen it in person :fyi:

TheUnderFighter
11-10-2011, 08:49 PM
omg yes and pizza too

having me some good old chicago style pizza tonight. I'm more of a ny style guy but I gotta try this new place out.

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Depends. The iPad may have been nice before but bad now. I used to take pics on my blackberry and they would turn out great but after time they got blurry and you could barely tell what was in the pictures from the phone being beat up.

05fronty
11-10-2011, 08:52 PM
what about elder scrolls?

No I have not played it since the begining...no stop questioning me....no I won't admit I'm a closet nerd.......... wait...um never mind.

yep getting copy tomorrow. fellow nerds unite!

dumple
11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 08:54 PM
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

hey you calm down right now...

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Actually you tool, they were.

Also, he's 44, you can stop riding his ****

LOL but if I was defending your scamming *** you would have no problem right?...enjoy your negative paypal....oh and if by chance you never looked in the box and its all on your friend then remember to thank him for screwing you ;)

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 08:58 PM
You ever heard of My Pc?

Thats hard to say. What kind of PC is it?

pro-rabbit
11-10-2011, 08:58 PM
havent heard it yet but im about to

And your thoughts on the song?

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 09:00 PM
LOL but if I was defending your scamming *** you would have no problem right?...enjoy your negative paypal....oh and if by chance you never looked in the box and its all on your friend then remember to thank him for screwing you ;)

Daww, that one hit a soft spot :'(

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Daww, that one hit a soft spot :'(

:crying:

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 09:03 PM
:crying:

Lololol ;)

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 09:03 PM
And your thoughts on the song?

nothing so far..pandora refuses to play it and youtube refuses to load it because i have internet that is slower than freakin dial up out here in the styx...ill get back to you lol

pro-rabbit
11-10-2011, 09:05 PM
I just heard on pandora of all places....haha

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 09:06 PM
I just heard on pandora of all places....haha

haha i have pandora on country at the moment

CRXBMPN
11-10-2011, 09:07 PM
I was about to ask who packed it and was last physically handling it. Do both of you have paypal? I do recall sending at least one of you cash through it. And ebay hooks to paypal so im wondering if all luke needed was a shipping label and he could have handled the rest pay wise?

Ps taking subs out now... Three of four sold/traded.

prevail
11-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Thats hard to say. What kind of PC is it?

It's mine, DUH

http://i.geeksailor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GoToMyPc-Arhitecture-500x351.gif

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 09:11 PM

Jesse Roux is a good guy and wouldn't take advantage of anyone. The flaw on his transaction was entirely Brandon's fault and I know because I was the one who could have gotten scanned. Brandon was selling something he didn't have in his possession and Jesse could have just kept the speakers but he still sent them to me. Hell, Jesse could have kept money that i sent him as a joke but he immediately sent it back to me. He designed me a subwoofer enclosure and didn't charge but I paid him anyway. He has helped many newbs here and provided many luls and trolls. You may claim to have excellent feedback on other sites but here you're not ****. I don't need proof to know you're the one whose full of ****!

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 09:21 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jYIKkX5wWTY/TryF8wI-90I/AAAAAAAAA1Q/Ys2bEN-bCAg/s640/2011-11-10%2B21.17.28.jpg

and to prove they are in my possession...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YN49cCO_Beg/TryF1QbqARI/AAAAAAAAA1E/zO45fwhvbms/s640/2011-11-10%2B21.17.09.jpg

and a good date to show freshness...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RNacZ65DR74/TryGDQpV3GI/AAAAAAAAA1c/Rj8lHa1roIY/s640/2011-11-10%2B21.17.18.jpg

Yeah that's cheesy cauliflower with it.

prevail
11-10-2011, 09:24 PM
You may claim to have excellent feedback on other sites but here you're not ****. I don't need proof to know you're the one whose full of ****!

Oh, ok, let's get this straight...i have been waiting ten years, ammassed 30,000 posts, sold hudreds of items, and made sh!loads of friends with my ONE user name...all in hopes that someday, i would be able to use all that credibility to cheat someone out of something that I have never owned, and wasn't even interested until I came here!!! BWAAAHAAA!!! MAD GENIUS, I TELL YOU!!! And then I will spend days in a pissing match, when I have already won through paypal!!!

Do you realize how patently ridiculous that is?
Why are these other clowns still hiding who they are?
Have you even paid attention to their shifting stories?
Do you realize that you are being played by them as well?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPGWo6BoyzHXbfyvKywq6L0oRn1UMFu PMIu6yqkm4k8qD4nQ5gYiD6x6rXzQ
Get it?

dumple
11-10-2011, 09:24 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jYIKkX5wWTY/TryF8wI-90I/AAAAAAAAA1Q/Ys2bEN-bCAg/s640/2011-11-10%2B21.17.28.jpg

and to prove they are in my possession...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YN49cCO_Beg/TryF1QbqARI/AAAAAAAAA1E/zO45fwhvbms/s640/2011-11-10%2B21.17.09.jpg

and a good date to show freshness...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RNacZ65DR74/TryGDQpV3GI/AAAAAAAAA1c/Rj8lHa1roIY/s640/2011-11-10%2B21.17.18.jpg

Yeah that's cheesy cauliflower with it.

that looks like late night diarrhea

prevail
11-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Tacos, velveeta cheese shells, and camels?
Holy ****...you gonna die!

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Oh, ok, let's get this straight...i have been waiting ten years, ammassed 30,000 posts, sold hudreds of items, and made sh!loads of friends with my ONE user name...all in hopes that someday, i would be able to use all that credibility to cheat someone out of something that I have never owned, and wasn't even interested until I came here!!! BWAAAHAAA!!! MAD GENIUS, I TELL YOU!!! And then I will spend days in a pissing match, when I have already won through paypal!!!

Do you realize how patently ridiculous that is?
Why are these other clowns still hiding who they are?
Have you even paid attention to their shifting stories?
Do you realize that you are being played by them as well?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPGWo6BoyzHXbfyvKywq6L0oRn1UMFu PMIu6yqkm4k8qD4nQ5gYiD6x6rXzQ
Get it?

I'm hiding who I am and blocked you on facebook because I don't want some 44 year old dude trying to get my number.

prevail
11-10-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm hiding who I am and blocked you on facebook because I don't want some 44 year old dude trying to get my number.

Oh, I think we all have 'your number' here, scammer.

This just makes you sound like a little pooooossseeeyyyy

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Oh, I think we all have 'your number' here, scammer.

This just makes you sound like a little pooooossseeeyyyy

Lol you just called a 19 year old kid a ***** over the Internet. You're getting laid tonight champ.

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm done raging tonight, I have two homes and a professional career of butthurt to attend to bright and early.

Peace out.

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Well both Jesse Roux and the Original owner said that Ensalada have nothing to do with it so why should he give you his information. Jesse said he doesn't have a cell phone which I know to be true because he gave me his home phone number.

What you amassed on other sites has no bearing here, period.

Shifting stories? Seems pretty consistent to me. Jesse shipped for Ensalada. Jesse thought it was BNIB because it looked new and he thought it was. He opened it to test and replaced everything. Turns out it wasn't BNIB so he admitted that he made a mistake listing it. Did I miss something?

Also, thats cauliflower you dolt, not Velveta Shells and cheese. This is a healty meal that has less than 20 grams of carbs.

let me ask you this, was the box taped shut?

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 09:39 PM
LOL OMG you are thick, Jesse and the original owner Jesse said Ensalada had nothing to do with it so why do you keep calling him out for scamming.

Jesse Roux already said it is all his fault.

dumple
11-10-2011, 09:41 PM
i wanna get laid tonight

Oh6AcCoRd
11-10-2011, 09:41 PM
LOL OMG you are thick, Jesse and the original owner Jesse said Ensalada had nothing to do with it so why do you keep calling him out for scamming.

Jesse Roux already said it is all his fault.

He needs an excuse to blame someone else to get everyone off his ****. Rumple has been on it all night, no complains about that though. Anything to get foul attention off himself. Whatever.

Night

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 09:42 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Raven2201/Rockford%20501S/stupid_sign_instant-death-fine.jpg

Z1NONLY
11-10-2011, 09:45 PM

We have already determined that the amp you sent out was not as advertised.

The argument thereafter is just a question of degrees. ie how far from "BNIB" was the one you shipped?

You say it wasn't that far from BNIB, but admit that it wasn't BNIB and that it had actually been taken out of the packaging and hooked up.

When I first saw this thread I was weighing the chances of a BNIB amp having arc marks and what looks like a serial number tag that has gotten wet at some point in its life. Chances of a BNIB amp looking like that are slim to none so I started looking for evidence of an amp "switch-a-roo" in the thread.

I even thought there was evidence of that with the "two amps" thing, until I went back and read what was actually posted.

AS the thread went on, we discovered that the amp;

A)Wasn't BNIB
B)And, contrary to the original FS thread in which it was sold, had in fact been removed from the packaging.
C) Had been installed AND used for some period of time.

There's no way a BNIB amp looks like that.

But a used amp? The chances that the wear and tear on the amp were there and simply not shown in the FS thread increase greatly when the original amp is indeed used.

What started as "Who switched the amps?" has turned into "What was actually sold in the first place?"

Because the original FS thread had no pics of the areas with the wear and tear, we have no evidence of the amp's original condition other than it looked good in plastic and Styrofoam.

The bottom line is that it was sold as BNIB when it was actually used. The issue of what the seller knew and when he knew it only goes to integrity and doesn't need to be answered when the question is simply; Was the item sold in the condition the seller represented in the FS thread?

The answer is "no".

If the buyer is scamming the seller, the seller left the door open to this by selling a used amp by claiming it was new and never removed from the packaging.

Used amp is used. None of us on the sidelines know "how used" but we do know the buyer was shipped a used amp when he thought he was buying a new one.

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 09:53 PM
We have already determined that the amp you sent out was not as advertised.

The argument thereafter is just a question of degrees. ie how far from "BNIB" was the one you shipped?

You say it wasn't that far from BNIB, but admit that it wasn't BNIB and that it had actually been taken out of the packaging and hooked up.

When I first saw this thread I was weighing the chances of a BNIB amp having arc marks and what looks like a serial number tag that has gotten wet at some point in its life. Chances of a BNIB amp looking like that are slim to none so I started looking for evidence of an amp "switch-a-roo" in the thread.

I even thought there was evidence of that with the "two amps" thing, until I went back and read what was actually posted.

AS the thread went on, we discovered that the amp;

A)Wasn't BNIB
B)And, contrary to the original FS thread in which it was sold, had in fact been removed from the packaging.
C) Had been installed AND used for some period of time.

There's no way a BNIB amp looks like that.

But a used amp? The chances that the wear and tear on the amp were there and simply not shown in the FS thread increase greatly when the original amp is indeed used.

What started as "Who switched the amps?" has turned into "What was actually sold in the first place?"

Because the original FS thread had no pics of the areas with the wear and tear, we have no evidence of the amp's original condition other than it looked good in plastic and Styrofoam.

The bottom line is that it was sold as BNIB when it was actually used. The issue of what the seller knew and when he knew it only goes to integrity and doesn't need to be answered when the question is simply; Was the item sold in the condition the seller represented in the FS thread?

The answer is "no".

If the buyer is scamming the seller, the seller left the door open to this by selling a used amp by claiming it was new and never removed from the packaging.

Used amp is used. None of us on the sidelines know "how used" but we do know the buyer was shipped a used amp when he thought he was buying a new one.

Well said....

brooklynjoy2008
11-10-2011, 09:56 PM
What doesnt make sense is when roux posted the amp for sale he didnt know it was someone new buying it and he has many sales also why sell a crap amp and ruin his name?

DaveVT
11-10-2011, 09:58 PM
What doesnt make sense is when roux posted the amp for sale he didnt know it was someone new buying it and he has many sales also why sell a crap amp and ruin his name?

cant ruin his rep if nobody believes the new guy....perfect scam

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 10:03 PM
He didn't know the new guy was going to buy it.

Rideit, was the box taped when it arrived?

prevail
11-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Taped? As in clear packing tape, yeah. But this amp was not opened, Roux sent me a seriously beat amp. Maybe he was in denial just thinking about the $$$ he wanted for this next build (he claims he is broke), or he intentionally sent me a trashed one. I don't really care either way, all I know is that it is unnacceptable. And the strenght of my reputation carries all across the web, on every forum that I am in. And I am not 'anonomous' on ANY of them, because I have NOTHING to hide.
These kids are jusr scurrying like cockroaches, IMO. No numbers, no facebook...But it has been pretty easy to figure out who they are, and where they live, and what they have been up to.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Taped? As in clear packing tape, yeah. But this amp was not opened, Roux sent me a seriously beat amp. Maybe he was in denial just thinking about the $$$ he wanted for this next build (he claims he is broke), or he intentionally sent me a trashed one. I don't really care either way, all I know is that it is unnacceptable. And the strenght of my reputation carries all across the web, on every forum that I am in. And I am not 'anonomous' on ANY of them, because I have NOTHING to hide.
These kids are jusr scurrying like cockroaches, IMO. No numbers, no facebook...But it has been pretty easy to figure out who they are, and where they live, and what they have been up to.

I don't give out personal information to people I hardly know. I figured that was pretty self explanatory. Plus, I've never had a problem using PM's on this site so I don't see the point in having my phone number or my facebook

ace_800
11-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Holy ****, ******* 4 hours later and we are still at the same ******* point. Except I'm drinking not at work.

prevail
11-10-2011, 10:17 PM

Exactly. Now flip it around.
"what doesn't make sense is when rideit bought the amp, he didn't know that it was someone to question and demand pics from, because (roux) has a high post count. Rideit has thousands of sales over 10-14 years, why switch a cheap, crap amp, and ruin his name?"

(Among other things, I owned a high end ski/snowboard/bike shop in Driggs, Idaho for ~10 years...I sold close to $100,000 liquidating inventory on my site and e-bay over the course of five years).

I sold the shop in 06'. My record is loooong, and it is as ME, not some squirelly handle.

Wingsfreak9
Holy ****, ******* 4 hours later and we are still at the same ******* point. Except I'm drinking not at work.

this. and i have absolutly no problem giving out my cell # or my facebook if i had one...also you give facebook out to other forum members so whats the difference?

prevail
I don't give out personal information to people I hardly know. I figured that was pretty self explanatory. Plus, I've never had a problem using PM's on this site so I don't see the point in having my phone number or my facebook

Sounds sketchy.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Sounds sketchy.

No, it sounds like I only talk to people through personal communication whom I know in person or am close friends with, which is why I go through my friends list every month or so and clear out people I haven't talked to.

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 10:22 PM
No, it sounds like I only talk to people through personal communication whom I know in person or am close friends with, which is why I go through my friends list every month or so and clear out people I haven't talked to.

youre friends with nom nom on fb?? you two dont know eachother lol

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Only a select few members of the forums has my number. Only because I TRUST them.

And why is it any of your business what he does in his life? Facebook is his life, not yours.

Last, You bragging about your money is annoying as ****. If money really is no object, eat the amp and ruin his rep if you want. If you have so much money whats $170 to you?

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 10:23 PM
youre friends with nom nom on fb?? you two dont know eachother lol

We talk often :fyi:

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 10:26 PM
We talk often :fyi:

either you're gay or sketchy...hmmmm....

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 10:30 PM
either you're gay or sketchy...hmmmm....

:boink:

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Roux and I are gay together. We talk everyday on FB chat. :inlove:

Jesse I'll cover the PP fees if you lose because I know your good for it!

Wingsfreak9
11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
:boink:

i knew al was a *****...every time we drink together he comes on to me and someone always "accidently" touches my junk...unbelieveable...

misfit138
11-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Sure, here:

**** looks mint.

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Roux and I are gay together. We talk everyday on FB chat. :inlove:

Jesse I'll cover the PP fees if you lose because I know your good for it!

Thanks for the offer homes but I'm gonna have to take care of this the ol' fashion way :readytog:

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the offer homes but I'm gonna have to take care of this the ol' fashion way :readytog:

Fisticuffs ehh!?!

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/pinhed88/Fisticuffs.jpg

grimreper912003
11-10-2011, 10:49 PM
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y365/Frostwrath1/Fisticuffs.jpg

infamous_e46
11-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Outer pix of casing ? Pix of it not working ? Pix of shipping box ?

If not stfu everyone I have spoken dont make me call the police in maine and wyoming

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

And jessie pm me name of buyer he could be a well known scammer google is ur bff

>>SQL<<
11-10-2011, 10:56 PM
The OP still has not tested out the amp - WTF?????

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 10:58 PM
The OP still has not tested out the amp - WTF?????

Nope he claims it's in terrible condition and filed the claim. We had barely discussed it and he actually filed the claim while I was asleep. Woke up and checked my email to see a message from paypal.

infamous_e46
11-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Nope he claims it's in terrible condition and filed the claim. We had barely discussed it and he actually filed the claim while I was asleep. Woke up and checked my email to see a message from paypal.

Call paypal asap

Kangaroux
11-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Call paypal asap

Already did and filled out the form. I could have written a lot more but you can only write so much. To be fair he filed the claim because it arrived not as described, not whether or not it worked. So whether or not he tried out the amp is sorta irrelevant.

prevail
11-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Who are you talking to?
i have posted many pics of the exterior, it is trashed.
Pics of it working? No one is claiming that it doesn't work, that isn't the point.
Pix of the shipping box?
It's not even a 'shipping box', it is the unit box, and it has been...shipped.

(Why he wouldn't have put it in a real box...yeesh)
It's not trashed, it just doesn't look anything like 'brand new'.
it's in the garage, I am happy to take any pics.
Any others you want?

And Roux, no claim was ever made that the circuit board was 'trashed'.
I just stated what i found in the amp, some dorito chips. They could have come through the RCA's for all I know, but they were there.
It actually looks really clean.
So why was the body so messed up?
Ony YOU would know the answer to this.
Or one of the others involved.

prevail
11-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Call paypal asap

Barely discussed it?
I tried to post every one of your PM's yesterday, but they were modded. I will try again, if I have to.
First PM, you were willing to give a partial refund...in a heartbeat.
I said no dice.
Then you flat out insinuated that I was a liar, and must have had an identical amp, and have been waiting for you to 'come along'.
Ridiculous.

I posted links to this thread, photographs, references, and will be sending them copies of all our converations via PM.
It's easy to do, when I didn't ever have to change my 'story'...becasue it is simply what happened.
You have to quit with the lies, jesse.

OmegaBunny
11-10-2011, 11:17 PM
I just stated what i found in the amp, some dorito chips. They could have come through the RCA's for all I know, but they were there.

Where do I get RCA's like yours? The kind that send signals to the amp and Doritos!

brandinooooo
11-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Who are you talking to?
i have posted many pics of the exterior, it is trashed.
Pics of it working? No one is claiming that it doesn't work, that isn't the point.
Pix of the shipping box?
It's not even a 'shipping box', it is the unit box, and it has been...shipped.

(Why he wouldn't have put it in a real box...yeesh)
It's not trashed, it just doesn't look anything like 'brand new'.
it's in the garage, I am happy to take any pics.
Any others you want?

And Roux, no claim was ever made that the circuit board was 'trashed'.
It actually looks really clean.
So why was the body so messed up?
Ony YOU would know the answer to this.
Or one of the others involved.

Ummm.....what?