VARIABLE SUBSONIC FILTER: 10HZ-50HZ @ 24dB/OCT
VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER: 35HZ-250HZ @ 24dB/OCT
VARIABLE BASS BOOST: 0-9dB @ 45HZ
REMOTE GAIN CONTROLLER
TWO AMPLIFIER LINKABLE CONNECTOR AND SELECTOR
FUSE RATING: 400A
LINKED FUSE RATING: 800A
RMS POWER @ 1 OHM: 4300W

Seen one do 5744 at .5ohms with 16.7Volts (personal experience)

Price:

$800 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship after cleared payment using fedex

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wingsfreak9
10-29-2011, 05:39 PM
trades?

centergod79
10-29-2011, 06:08 PM
maybe, what you got

Wingsfreak9
10-29-2011, 06:19 PM
sent u a pm

centergod79
11-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I cant believe nobody is jumping on this. If you have an amp that does 8000+ watts I am looking to trade, and add cash if nessessary, remember this is a brand new amp that I purchased and decided not to use because I didn't think it would do any better than my memphis 4kw after reading the specs. This is a smoking deal, you can call bob at american bass and I bet he will not sell you this amp for less

pro-rabbit
11-06-2011, 11:24 AM
I cant believe nobody is jumping on this. If you have an amp that does 8000+ watts I am looking to trade, and add cash if nessessary, remember this is a brand new amp that I purchased and decided not to use because I didn't think it would do any better than my memphis 4kw after reading the specs. This is a smoking deal, you can call bob at american bass and I bet he will not sell you this amp for less

I wouldn't leave that part in there. I know of a few of us can get them straight from Bob at a very good price.

I'm not saying this is a bad price at all. I think you will move it for this price or close, just might take a bit since the holidays are coming up.

centergod79
11-06-2011, 04:12 PM
ok, if you call bob, who is a very good friend of mine, I gaurantee he will not let this amp go for less than $750, I don't care if you're Scott Van Riper, you will have about $800 in this amp after shipping unless he's just giving to you as a sponcer at a low price. But I will not take that back because I know what bob will let this go at, I've sat in his office on numerous occasion and watched him sell this amp for over $900 to well know competers, and over $1200 to everyday customers. if you check my profile you'll see what I do for a living, I know what I'm talking about, and this price is less than a competers rate straight from bob, don't believe me call him 216-662-2522, this isn't a refurbished 400.1 that he was selling for 695 plus shipping, this is a brand new 450.1, If you can get bob to ship you this amp brand new for less than this, I'll give it to you for free

The_Grimy_One
11-06-2011, 04:16 PM
ok, if you call bob, who is a very good friend of mine, I gaurantee he will not let this amp go for less than $750, I don't care if you're Scott Van Riper, you will have about $800 in this amp after shipping unless he's just giving to you as a sponcer at a low price. But I will not take that back because I know what bob will let this go at, I've sat in his office on numerous occasion and watched him sell this amp for over $900 to well know competers, and over $1200 to everyday customers. if you check my profile you'll see what I do for a living, I know what I'm talking about, and this price is less than a competers rate straight from bob, don't believe me call him 216-662-2522, this isn't a refurbished 400.1 that he was selling for 695 plus shipping, this is a brand new 450.1, If you can get bob to ship you this amp brand new for less than this, I'll give it to you for free

Thats fine and all, but blabbing about how cool you are with Bob, this and that, is not going to help you sell the amp. You are not Bob and you have no feedback, so your credibility is far lower than Bob's... This is a good price, but may need to be pushed at a great price to get it sold, simple as that. GLWS.

centergod79
11-06-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm not blabbing nothing, I just don't like when people have **** to say about what I post to push an amp, I'd keep it before I'd sell it for less than 800 shipped, I can sell it in my store for way more, I'm just not using the site as a vendor, and dude is the one who brought up what he can get from bob, all I said is I'm selling this amp for less than it's worth, and less than 5 star charges to push it. And when I get a sale my feedback will climb because I'm an excellent person to do business with, and people who buy or trade with me will see that, my word is bond

centergod79
11-06-2011, 04:32 PM
also, just because I'm new to the site doesn't mean I'm new to this industry. I've been doing this since 97, I have a personal collection of equipment and a friend of mine told me these forums might be a good idea to trade or sell on, I'm not doing this for money, I'm more interested in trading than anything, again, this is my personal collection that I post about, and I have a lot more to, but as far as trying to make money, I have a very profitable Car Audio store that I can use for that. This is for fun, But you can google BEETEM Car Audio, I'm not new to this at all, I was told that I might like the forum, and I gave it a shot, that's all. But as far as credibility is concerned, theirs a lot of people that can vouch for me on that, Including bob

GeekSquad
11-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Maaan I want this amp so bad I want to cry. Wow, dude I really wish I had $800 bc I wouldn't care if your name was bob or bill...

centergod79
11-07-2011, 11:29 AM
I feel you, I'm not bob never said I was, all I said is this is less than bob sells them for, and it started a whole lot of trash talking. By the way, my name is Eric

centergod79
11-07-2011, 04:51 PM
It will not let me edit this post for some reason, but I'll drop the price to 725 shipped, 700 on a pick up, but I have to get 700 out of it, and if I do 700 shipped I'll actually probably will lose 30-35 shipping, I cant do that, but If someone has an 8000+ watt amp, I'll trade in a minute if it's true power