PDA

View Full Version : Dia Dhuit from Ireland

tipptop
10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Just a quick hello,

I'm Rory, from Tipperary in Ireland, living in Dublin, Ireland.
I'm an aircraft engineer working for Air France.

Ireland is not the place to be into car audio, too much rain, thieves and poor suppliers.

Most of my system came from Sonicelectronix. It costs about double the retail price to get it here after shipping and taxes are paid. It's crap but worth it to get good equipment... Just think how lucky you are to get it shipped to you for free!!

Our economy is in the toilet and germans are running the country now, ja mein furhrer! is a common saying in irish streets now.

Anyway enough ranting here, i'm off to rant on the pioneer pico fuse/dodgy ground/engine noise thread...

Is mise le meas,
Ruairi Mac Giolla Achaidh.

hispls
10-21-2011, 07:10 PM
So an irishman is in a pub and pretty well drunk. He goes into the men's room and at the urinal the guy next to him is about 4 foot tall, wearing all green, and has the biggest rod he has ever seen.

He sais to the little man "hey, for a little guy you have a really big one!"

The man in green sais "that's because I'm a leprechaun and can do anything I want! In fact, if you let me bang you in the arse a bit I can grant you a wish"

The drunk considers and with some hesitation agrees.

After the little fellow gives him a good rough f@ck in a stall he asks him "how old are you"

The Irishman sais "28"

The little guy sais "Now isn't that a little too old to be believing in leprechauns?"

token1er
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
great! welcome to CA.com

Imtjnotu
10-21-2011, 07:29 PM
wow didnt kno sonic shipped to ireland

sacsking916
10-21-2011, 07:35 PM
welcome

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

So an irishman is in a pub and pretty well drunk. He goes into the men's room and at the urinal the guy next to him is about 4 foot tall, wearing all green, and has the biggest rod he has ever seen.

He sais to the little man "hey, for a little guy you have a really big one!"

The man in green sais "that's because I'm a leprechaun and can do anything I want! In fact, if you let me bang you in the arse a bit I can grant you a wish"

The drunk considers and with some hesitation agrees.

After the little fellow gives him a good rough f@ck in a stall he asks him "how old are you"

The Irishman sais "28"

The little guy sais "Now isn't that a little too old to be believing in leprechauns?"

i lol'd to that

Imtjnotu
10-21-2011, 07:40 PM
welcome

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

i Fap'd to thatuh huh

tipptop
10-21-2011, 07:49 PM
A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed, to make serving drinks more efficient.
A guy came in for a drink and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "140."
So the robot proceeded to make conversation about string theory and the latest cancer research.
The man listened intently and thought, "This is absolutely great."
Another guy came in for a drink and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man responded, "120."
So the robot started talking about the controversies surrounding creationism and the abortion argument.
The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is fantastic."
A third guy came in to the bar. As with the others, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "65."
The robot then said, "So, how are things in America these days?"

A Russian, an American and a Irishman were talking about how good there country's are. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"

The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"

The Irishman said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"

The Russian shook his head and said, "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!"

To which the Irishman replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

tipptop
10-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Yeah ship here no probs, well if you call paying $120 to ship a set of comps no problem, then no probs...

05fronty
10-21-2011, 09:18 PM
welcome and send me some beer meow!

matt_bennett05
10-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Well ello guv-nah!

hispls
10-21-2011, 09:39 PM
A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed, to make serving drinks more efficient.
A guy came in for a drink and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "140."
So the robot proceeded to make conversation about string theory and the latest cancer research.
The man listened intently and thought, "This is absolutely great."
Another guy came in for a drink and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man responded, "120."
So the robot started talking about the controversies surrounding creationism and the abortion argument.
The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is fantastic."
A third guy came in to the bar. As with the others, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "65."
The robot then said, "So, how are things in America these days?"

A Russian, an American and a Irishman were talking about how good there country's are. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"

The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"

The Irishman said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"

The Russian shook his head and said, "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!"

To which the Irishman replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

Well played. Welcome to hell....