PDA

View Full Version : Hello from michigan!

duanebro
10-20-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm typing this on my phone so it will be short. I'm a audio geek, both for home and car audio. Currently trying a stealth audio install in my van. I design and build sub boxes. I have a measurement setup to see how far off that perfect system is.

I'm 34, married, 4 kids, plus lots of other animals. I'm a beekeeper also.

Anything else you want to know? Lol.

Duan

Wingsfreak9
10-20-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm typing this on my phone so it will be short. I'm a audio geek, both for home and car audio. Currently trying a stealth audio install in my van. I design and build sub boxes. I have a measurement setup to see how far off that perfect system is.

I'm 34, married, 4 kids, plus lots of other animals. I'm a beekeeper also.

Anything else you want to know? Lol.

Duan

box builder ehh?? lets see some pics of your work. im about an hour from you and would be more than happy to pick up a box you build me if you can show some skill. anyway welcome to the forum

06goat
10-20-2011, 09:22 PM
How ya doin. What do you mean a measurement system? Like an RTA?

Wingsfreak9
10-20-2011, 09:27 PM
34 with 4 kids?? has anyone ever introduced you to the many forms of birth control? lol

itsblown
10-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Ahh yes ^ welcome to the forum Im ... probably farther than I think from you down here in monroe michigan

duanebro
10-20-2011, 10:45 PM
box builder ehh?? lets see some pics of your work. im about an hour from you and would be more than happy to pick up a box you build me if you can show some skill. anyway welcome to the forum

What are you looking for? I can send some pics, but its in the design of the box where the real work goes. My last box was a 4.6cf (32hz tuning) for a DCON 15" for a friend in Howell.

How ya doin. What do you mean a measurement system? Like an RTA?

OmniMic. Its a RTA plus it lots of other stuff. I don't have time to explore every thing it can do. (I've used it for designing home audio speakers.)

34 with 4 kids?? has anyone ever introduced you to the many forms of birth control? lol

Twins, we went from 2 to 4 in a hurry. And yes we fixed the problem! ;)

Ahh yes ^ welcome to the forum Im ... probably farther than I think from you down here in monroe michigan

I'm south of flint. A mile or so off of I-75. That is a long way from Monroe! (1.5 hours+)

Thanks for the welcome,
Duane