PDA

View Full Version : American Bass 200.1

JMLaceUp
10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
American Bass 200.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:
PLEASE help. I keep trying to add the pictures with my username/date and everytime i do i get this message (Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.) what do i need to do? Ill fix it like NOWWW

Mechanically 10/10 Cosmetically 9/10 Has a slight scuff on front of heatsink couldnt even really get a picture of it. Please check out my other items for sale.
Price:
400$ No Trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Depends on location. May include it.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

TheUnderFighter
10-19-2011, 02:57 PM
You might be able to edit it to add pic links now, I know you have to have a certain number of posts. Or maybe you can post them in a reply to your thready. Give it a shot in a reply here, I wanna see this beast!

JMLaceUp
10-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Just tried and got the same message. driving me crazzyyyyy

JMLaceUp
10-19-2011, 03:20 PM
i figured it out and made a new listing. Sorry for multiple threads everyone. moderators please close this one. Sorry again and thank you

TheUnderFighter
10-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Just edit the original post, and mark it as sold.